William Baldwin's workshops on PLR and SRT

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by jmurata, Jul 6, 2021.

1. jmurata

jmurata New Member

Hi, has anyone had experience with the recordings of the demo sessions from these workshops? They can be found currently only as audio versions of the original CDs. My personal impression after listening to the demo sessions of SRT is that all the clients "fake" the answers to Bill's questions as to fit the topics addressed in the workshops (as Bill calls them, the answers are "left brain answers"). All the clients are actually workshop participants and they respond immediately to Bills questions (which are addressed to the clients without any "classical" hypnotic inductions...meaning there is no trance state of the clients) in a "most suitable" manner as to fit the patterns taught in the workshop. All of the clients from the recorded demo sessions are well-trained in the SRT and all the sessions fit perfectly the desired outcome of a successful SRT session. The most "blatant" session IMHO is the one of Theresa. There is one fragment of such session on Youtube (short, incomplete but in my opinion quite relevant) . The lady is practically taking over the hypnotic interview providing something like already prepared and known answers. I would appreciate your thoughts on these sessions (not to belittle in any way Bill's contribution to the SRT methodology). Thanks

2. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

@jmurata , I had a quick look at the video, I don't think I've seen that one before, though I think I might have come across something similar involving different people, though it was a long time ago, I don't recall the details. I don't really have any comments so far. If I get time I may review the video again more carefully.

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I would just say it was recorded in 1985. Before many main researchers wrote books, (Woolger, Bowman, Wiess) - Stevenson had done research and a few others but this was bold for its time. ;)