• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Words accompanying past life images?

Shalimar

Does anyone else, when experiencing images of a past life, either hear words or have words come to mind which are connected to the images to help recognize/understand the details of this previous life: for example the time period, the geographical location, who they were, what they did?

Does anyone else, when experiencing images of a past life, either hear words or have words come to mind which are connected to the images to help recognize/understand the details of this previous life: for example the time period, the geographical location, who they were, what they did?

No.

I just know it.

When you go to a supermarket, you know which road to choose, where/when to make a left/right turn, where the nearest gas-station is, etc.

All this on a very microsopic every-day level - that's it.

There's no need for you to remind yourself all the time smth. like "I'm in Texas, in South Dallas, in January of 2022, etc.". You just know where/when you are.

If I'm a little boy or a teenager or an adult young man, an Italian marine or a Syrian slave - I know it automatically just by recalling what I have to do today, or what I have just done, etc.

Smth. like this.

All time/place calculations are done after a regression, by analyzing all the information.

Well, with some luck, you could have a look at a calendar, while still in a regression. I never did this, but I looked into a looking glass to know what I was like then - and now I know it.

IMHO.

Regards.

Last edited:

Yes, I've heard words that I hear in my mind, most often in response to a question I've asked mentally during meditation. These 'replies' have been very accurate for providing PL information for myself (including information later verified by census records).

Yes. Very important in my personal case, because my current brain doesn't work with symbolism. It takes all pictures and images literally for what they are. When I was younger and a vivid dreamer, my subconscious invented a kind of external voice and the use of words, questions, or sentences just before waking up. So the message of the dream wouldn't be lost after waking up.
This also works (sometimes, I wished it happened more often) when I get images of possible past life experiences. When the situation is related to past lives, then those words don't help much. Somehow the words don't come from an external all-knowing storyteller, no, they come from the logic and the world of that person in the past. Sometimes it helps, more often I still get lost in a riddle I can't solve.

I heard a few sentences but nothing written to tell me the place or my name. I think I have a good connection with my last past life and seeing the first landscape I knew where I was and what I was doing. I could validate the place with pictures. I could hear people talking to me and I was answering. These were very important words for me to understand this life, the relationships with my family and with other members of my unit. I heard a name in my mind before I was shot. I didn't know who he was, it was not my name I was sure, a friend I thought. Later I found out my identity and found this name also on the Vietnam Veteran Memorial. He was in the same platoon and was killed the day I was wounded.

But everyone is different and the 5 senses do not work the same for everyone. Some are more visual, others auditory. Under hypnosis the therapist asked to work with all the senses and said that we could see our name, the place, the year written but not for me. I remember touching my clothes, feeling the hot weather, the weight of the pack on my shoulders. Nothing written. I did regressions for other older past lives but then I didn’t hear anything, I knew, that’s all.

I heard a voice a few times during pl dreams giving me additional information about the time period or telling me something about myself. The information was given to me in a way my current self would understand, but not necessarily my pl self. For example, in one pl dream I was told that it was the Bronze Age - a term my pl self wouldn’t know then. Once I was made to understand that a certain person I had met in my last past life was now a close family member in current life. I had remembered vividly the situation in said pl that led to the decision to reincarnate in this family constellation and that created this agreement between us (or whatever you wanna call this), and then I was told that I had decided to reincarnate into the family relationship we are in now.

This voice sounds like my own current voice, but it is not my normal “thinking voice”. It’s louder and very clear, and it’s always just one sentence or a few words, like I had a loudspeaker in my head. I take this to be the voice of my Higher Self who has all the knowledge and information.

I didn’t experience anything like that with my normal dreams, and I don’t hear voices in waking state or in meditation. But it happened several times in past life dreams already.

I remember touching my clothes, feeling the hot weather, the weight of the pack on my shoulders.
Happened to me, too, a few times: Feeling the weight of the clothes on my body, feeling the cold outside or feeling the heat. Also being in a different body just feels different each time. Luckily I was spared from feeling physical pain during pl memories.

I agree with Cyrus on this one in that I just know it. The experience for me is much like looking at photos from this life. You may not consciously recall what happened, but as soon as you see the a photo, you can quickly call to mind the proper context and what happened in it.

But! Images and knowing become words in my mind through which I can explain what happened, as I have done on forum posts here before, so you're both right, I would say!

Hi, everybody:

That my comrades called me Sergio when shouting their good-byes to me before dying, I understood very vaguely only after the regression was over.

I'm not 100% sure of this even now.

And yes, I felt the lightness of weight of my PL body and how easily I was bearing it, especially in the legs just above the knees - I don't know why. I knew it was true, and only wondered, how could I have forgotten this feeling of my young limbs, of the whole young body...

IMHO.

Best regards.

Last edited:
I didn't hear any sounds when I did my regression. However the other part about thinking regarding thinking about the things definitely happened with me.

Back