• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Wormholes and NDE

Cloggie777

Senior Registered
I've been led to this because of recent events which I've written about here: I read somewhere that the "tunnel" of a Near Death Experience could be a wormhole in space. There was also some research published in the "Daily Mail" some years ago, stating that the afterlife is in outer space. So I am intrigued to find this article. So...if the afterlife is in outer space, is it n light-years away, or in a different dimension entirely? Then again, objects in space which are 1000's of light years away, are *not* in that position anymore, are they? I don't know much about astrophysics :confused:

My own theory is that the afterlife takes place entirely outside the universe. I see the universe as a physical projection, or hologram, or virtual reality created within a deeper reality. Material things like mass, energy, time, dimensions and distance, all belong to the physical universe. These concepts have no meaning in the transcendent reality.

When you dream of walking down a long road, that road is entirely inside your head, and yet your head doesn't have to be miles long to hold a road that's miles long. When you play a virtual reality computer game like Unreal, or Everquest, or World of Warcraft, you can spend days walking around the virtual worlds inside those games. There are thousands of square miles of territory to explore, and yet your computer doesn't have to be thousands of square miles big to contain all that virtual space.

I believe that the tunnel is not a connection between one physical place and another physical place, because the afterlife plane is NOT a physical place. Rather, I believe that the tunnel is a mental construct representing an exit from physicality itself, and into a plane of existence that is totally other than the physical universe.

Of course nobody knows for sure, so one theory is as good as another.

Cloggie777 said:
So...if the afterlife is in outer space, is it n light-years away, or in a different dimension entirely? Then again, objects in space which are 1000's of light years away, are *not* in that position anymore, are they? I don't know much about astrophysics :confused:
This is just my personal belief on how or in what way we exist - when not in the physical bodies that we are so familiar with.

I truly believe that we are an eternal consciousness consisting of a "body" of energy. I think that you could even say that we are beings of light. As beings of light, space and time don't have the same meaning or even the limitations as they do for us while in the physical body. We exist outside of and independent of those limitations. We can be anywhere but not as physical manifestations.

As being of light, I really don't think that we exist in a place. We exist anywhere and everywhere at the same time. We can be alone or with our fellow light beings with just a thought. We can be bathed in the light of our Source or near to a soul on Earth experiencing the travails of the physical existence. While in the physical world, I don't think that we can fully comprehend the meaning that time and place have to those in their natural element - their light bodies. Wormholes, space and time are physical elements and I don't think those things have much significance to non-physical beings.

If our natural existence were in physical space, then I would think that the departed would have found there way back to the Earth by now or contacted us in some concrete physical way. That hasn't happened. What we have instead are the reports of physical beings who have psychic experiences - experiences that are unique to themselves at that moment and which the rest of aren't experiencing with them.

After my father's burial, friends and family gathered to talk, reminisce and console each other and my aunt said to me "Did you see him?" "Who," I asked. She said, "Your Dad. He was standing right over there. He had that big grin of his and he was just standing there watching us." Well, I didn't see him but I have no doubt that she did. It wasn't important for me to see him as I have no doubts about his continued existence, so I wasn't bothered that I missed his presence. That my aunt did see him seemed natural because she is gifted in that way. (My aunt is my mother's sister and was born a couple days after me and we have always felt that we were meant to be twins in this life.) Later, I missed him terribly and wanted to be able to hug him again. I dreamed that he came to me and we did hug each other and it seemed very real to me - but it must have been our spirits hugging because my physical body was sound asleep. I don't think we were in outer space or in the physical world in any way when we hugged but we must have been light beings saying goodbye somewhere in the universe. I knew that the "departed" don't need us any longer and that they are off to new adventures and experiences and yet I also knew that when we next meet, it would seem like only an instant had gone by because time has no meaning to light beings.

I've been led to this because of recent events which I've written about here: I read somewhere that the "tunnel" of a Near Death Experience could be a wormhole in space. There was also some research published in the "Daily Mail" some years ago, stating that the afterlife is in outer space. So I am intrigued to find this article. So...if the afterlife is in outer space, is it n light-years away, or in a different dimension entirely? Then again, objects in space which are 1000's of light years away, are *not* in that position anymore, are they? I don't know much about astrophysics :confused:

Cloggie777, having had a NDE myself many years ago I can relate to this. As I understand it when we die our consciousness becomes expanded as we withdraw from the physical body and go inward into the next dimension of reality. As this happens you hear a loud ringing or buzzing sound. This is caused by your astral-mental bodies detaching from your physical-etheric body.

You travel very fast through a long dark tunnel. What this is; is consciousness the soul if you will traveling up the central Sushumna channel of your etheric spine (not your physical spine) and out of the highest chakra obtain during life.

This is what many people experience when seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of a NDE. Our Charkas are portals into the next dimension. This point of exit allows the consciousness thread to remain connected, which enables "live" perception of the event and subsequent recollection by the waking consciousness after return.

While all this is happening our consciousness becomes expanded as we perceive things now from a higher state of awareness. We are stripped away from our false self the lower ego and now become aware that all life is connected to universal truth and divine love. The only difference between an NDE and death is the silver cord. If the silver cord remains intact then the soul can return to the heavy dense physical body and remember the experience it just had. However if the silver cord is snapped then death to the physical body occurs and the soul cannot return but will instead remain in their astral/mental body somewhere within the higher dimensions.

What is profound about NDEs is that many people bring this higher state of consciousness back with them into the physical world to share with and why their lives forever change. I know mine has a lot.

If everyone where to have awareness of these higher states of being we would come a little closer to having heaven on earth.

Love and Peace P.

If one is a "ghost" then, and just follow people around that one once knew, including a bit of an annoying ex husband, has one then gone through the light, tunnel, but just forgotten about it ? If one does not go to heaven, then where is one, in this dimension, but yet not ? In the astral plane ? I have never seen a tunnel or light or anything like that in meditation or flashbacks even though I remember dying and being dead and looking at my old body.
/Jaimie

If one is a "ghost" then, and just follow people around that one once knew, including a bit of an annoying ex husband, has one then gone through the light, tunnel, but just forgotten about it ? If one does not go to heaven, then where is one, in this dimension, but yet not ? In the astral plane ? I have never seen a tunnel or light or anything like that in meditation or flashbacks even though I remember dying and being dead and looking at my old body.
/Jaimie
Jaimie,

The light that you speak of is the portal into the next dimension within the middle or higher astral planes. This is where most human beings start off in their afterlife and are usually greeted by loved ones, guides, teachers, spiritual master ect.. To help them adjust to this dimension of reality. The reason it appears so bright is because the frequency or vibrations of the atoms of that dimension are extremely high in frequency so it takes some time to adjust to it. Being here in the physical world is like being in a dark cave for your whole life not knowing what exists outside of this. As far as ghost are concerned those that don't go into the light are stuck in the lower astral dimension which is just slightly out of phase with our dimension of reality. This is a very dark, damp, cold and horrible place to be in devoid of any light, love or kindness what so ever. This is where most of mankind's lower states of consciousness is worked out before transcending into the more normal levels of the astral world. Those that are ghosts are in general souls that just got lost on the way back home and where afraid of going into the light for fear of being judged by god for their actions in life. Because of this their fear or over emotional attachment to the physical world holds them there.

Its a sad state of affairs because having no physical body anymore they are cut off from communication with the physical world. And because they did not go into the light they are cut off from friends and family that have crossed over into the more normal levels of the astral world. So its really a bad state to be in within the darkness of that world. It is violent, chaotic, and very primal level of emotional awareness that exists there. This is where most of our worlds religions get there hell. However it is not a place of eternal damnation as many are taught but is instead a place to work out the lower nature of our being before transcending to more higher dimensions. However most ghost don't know the passage of time has taken place so when they see you in their home where they once lived they see it as it was when they lived there not as it is now. So to them you are the intruder. Many don't know their dead at all. Which is why they need help that death has taken place and to cross over into the light where they should normally go. However until they make that decision to accept help with this they stay where they are. However most human beings that are well adjusted that die usually pass this level or dimension of reality altogether and become conscious of the middle astral world instead.

Hope this helps some. Good question by the way.

Love and peace P.

Hi Polaris!

Thank you very much for explaining :)

So maybe this was why I was so afraid after the life in the 1920's was over with, when my man/husband visited some kind of medium who then appeared to me, it was one of the first things she communicated to me, she could tell my fear was way high, that I did not need to be. You're right -- it felt cold there. For me where I was was sort of foggy, very, very foggy...I can't really describe it because I have not seen anything like this on Earth. It was as if anything or anyone could just jump out of nowhere and get me, that kind of feeling. Good thing my man went to see her, or maybe I would have still been there...

In the other life that ended before this current one I remember "hearing" voices, 2 of them, that kept saying my name, when I was a ghost, and then I started to recognize the voices, they kept coming closer and they were stubborn, the "voices", I mean, but it was as if I did not actually hear them, yet they were very real and very much in my head. They kept getting stronger, like they did it this way to help find me, but I can't explain how this was done or if it was done...sorry I am so cryptic...Hopefully that was people I had loved on Earth who was coming to bring me home and had past before me ?

Or course I don't know if those 2 memories are 100% memories, if they actually happened, but this is how I remember it, if it make sense.

In both these lives it ended much abrupt and I think it shocked me. So maybe that was why I was there ? I was not mentally ready to be dead yet ? And I think I worried about my loved ones.

Thank you so much again for explaining. Hopefully I don't forget this if I happen to become a ghost again when this life is over :)

/Jaimie

Last edited:
Back