WWII Japanese

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Bellona324, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Bellona324

Bellona324 Divine Femboy

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have experiences with the Japanese from WWII, if you weren’t one? I do, aa a WWII German. Well, it’s not as good as you would expect, though. I had this memory a long time ago but I was hesitant to share it but I’ll try to describe it without being too graphic.

I was with two Japanese soldiers. One of them was violating an old woman. What made it worse was that we were on an open space and they looked like they were seriously enjoying it. I pulled off a really disgusted look and the other one laughed at me, saying this in English, “You don’t do that stuff in Germany, do you? Welcome to Japan.” Okay, technically, we were in China but the part that I was in was under Japanese rule so he considered it to be a part of Japan.

Honestly, when I saw this happen in front of me, I just wanted to shoot the woman. I would rather that she die than have to go through this.

2. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

No thankfully though this year has been some small fragments of a WW2 pl coming to the surface and was German. Those were truly brutal and horrendous time to which be incarnated for which many now are in some way or another paying the toll while the lucky ones being able to live completely normal lives unaware of what real pain can be.

Bellona324 likes this.
  3. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

Hello Bellona,

What you mention is very interesting, in many ways. Do you know where in China you were?

Because, as you may know, I currently live in China and have taken an interest in researching the local history there. I have found that German advisers were quite involved on the Chinese theater, but in a surprising way: before Nazi Germany switched its support to Japan, it supported quite officially the Chinese nationalist army and as such actually trained some of the finest Chinese divisions to fight against the Japanese invaders (most notably the 88th Division, who fought in the battle of Shanghai).

You remember being a SS officer in the Sicherheitsdienst, if I am correct? What did you do in China at this time?

Thank you and have a nice day!

dtwist, Bellona324 and Peace of mind like this.
  4. Bellona324

Bellona324 Divine Femboy

Unfortunately not. I’m not the best when it comes to identifying exact locations without a clear attraction(eg. Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, etc) or an event associated with it. With that said, I’m guessing the more Western part of China considering that the Japanese entered from the West. I don’t think it’s Nanking, though. I would’ve been 18 during the Rape of Nanking and that’s too young.

It is a pretty interesting, and unexpected. I always thought that although I felt disgusted by the Japanese of that time, Germany and Japan would have a pretty strong bond for centuries(though I’m aware that they were on different sides during WWI). And yes, I was an officer there during that time though I was in more related organizations as well. If I’m not wrong, I entered during the veeery early years of my career and wouldn’t have gone to China after 1940. I’m guessing around 1938-40. One thing my other memories have proved(though I have yet to talk about) is that I could actually speak Japanese. I knew how to speak quite a lot of languages so if I wasn’t spying, I would most likely be a translator. I was a translator in some interrogations back home. Exactly how much Japanese I knew is unknown but what’s for certain is that I could at least communicate verbally and write, at the bare minimum, hiragana.

On a side note, after the war, I was pretty much my family’s personal translator when we visited Japan.

5. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Registered

Hello Bellona,

if you are interested in learning about the history of cooperation between China and Germany in the first part of the 20th century, you can check out this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_(1926–1941

It somehow looks highly unlikely that a German man would have had the chance to walk in uniform with the Japanese forces prior to 1941 because Germany had an official support agreement with China, dating prior to the arrival of the Nazis in power.

i have little time to devote to this, but I suggest that you look into any involvement of the SS with Japan from a back-channel, if they somehow had decided that they should observe the Japanese - and had received the authorization to do so, since the Japanese soldiers you saw clearly knew your nationality.

Which is, I guess, good news for you because such a SS operator would be a very rare bird, hence it should allow you to identify whose memories it is, if you find the trace of a man with such a pedigree.

benjamin

Peace of mind likes this.
  6. Blazealiste

Blazealiste Senior Member

That was intense having in the middle of that situation. I still envy you though as I am waiting for my past dream to come to me. :(

7. Bellona324

Bellona324 Divine Femboy

Now I have one new memory about being in Asia and it’s not exactly with the Japanese themselves. Rather, I was with old German men and I was accompanying them to see most likely the Japanese. We were walking through some sort of park and I saw some kanji...well either kanji or it was Chinese. Not too sure. I didn’t see the script in great detail but I wouldn’t have a reason to be there if we were visiting the Chinese, as I didn’t speak it. I think that Japanese was the only Asian language I could speak, as a European. I was most likely a translator.

8. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

9. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ben.. I suppose for me, that's really counter intuitive, simply based on the fact that that Italy, Germany and Japan were considered the axis powers, which implied that they all had some sort of collusion with one another, much like the allied powers.

I suppose that's the way it was, that Japan acted on it's own accord, but I had never considered that they were completely independent up to the point of Germany considering them a potential threat, much like how Russia was for the US.

10. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

Well then, that was an interesting aspect of WW2 history. It’s okay, I’ve had passed life regressions that are more messed up than that so it’s cool. :)
    Perhaps a Genealogy website could help you if you have the name and the plane you flew.