Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Hippy16, Jun 3, 2005.
I think you are right. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Wow, everyone else has dozens! I can only remember a few.
Iron Age - young blond male, somewhere in central Europe, not much else known.
1330s - little European girl, victim of plague illness.
1770s - black-haired, green-eyed male of Irish/English descent, young, belligerent, drunken, outwardly insubordinate but very loyal to Britain, possibly homosexual (not sure why I think so), recruited into British Navy to fight in American Revolutionary War, blows up with the ship when it's hit. I distinctly remember walking on deck in an open white shirt and being yelled at because I'm not in uniform, even though my superiors apparently don't care unless we land somewhere. This is strange because most British commanders were VERY strict about their soldiers' uniforms.
1880s - young brown-haired female of Spanish descent, either west or midwest America, fights for workers' rights, shunned by family for being proponent of socialism. I remember stepping onto a train and feeling like I'm being followed. The only life where I remember having children.
1930s - brown-haired, green-eyed Russian male, complex emotionally, sensitive, hardworking and artistic, loves communism but distrusts Soviet government, xenophilic, enlists in Soviet Army to kill fascists, killed by fascists. I have lots of memories with this one, maybe because it's the most recent.
Perhaps one day I'll try age regression so that I'll remember more lives, but for now, I seem to remember only two lives:
(1) As a small boy, in a dream as a child, I remember lying on the ground at the bottom of a hill, and being attacked by a large animal (perhaps a wolf) in such a way as to cause my death.
I remember my sight/vision (perhaps my soul) rising higher and higher in the sky (something I later learned was a classic OOBE or NDE), and I remember seeing the wolf standing over me and people running down the hill towards us.
This dream I can remember even to this day, and while I was having it, I was not frightened, it was not a nightmare, as I would have them also.
(2) This may be the most recent PL (as the timeline adds up), I remember flying (perhaps in an aircraft) and seeing what I would later recognize as the "White Cliffs of Dover" in England, hence my avatar!
Over the years I've slowly developed a love of anything English, the times, the music (anyone remember Vera Lynn?), the people, the culture, you name it.
I seem to have knowledge and fondness of the English boarding school tradition and a pride in being an officer (most likely WWII) later on, perhaps in the RAF.
Strangely in this life, I have a birthmark on my stomach (both larger now) that could correspond to either of these two PL's; which one caused the birthmarks, I don't know.
Sorry for the long post, that's all I can remember.
Although I trust that psi and reincarnation do exist, and that logic, wisdom, and even science provides adequate evidence to believe that something truly remarkable is happening; I can't trust my own "memories" or suspicions of personal past lives. However, I think it is possible that certain key periods have had great influence on my present life:
Memories of my family in Detroit during WWII when a toddler, and being hit by a car.
Flashes of being in the cockpit of a Spitfire during the Battle of Britain.
An uncanny resemblance and familiarity with a crusading New York minister at the end of the 19th Century
A regression involving a naive tenderfoot sailor aboard an American frigate during the war of 1812.
Distinct memories of being involved in the American Revolution.
Consistent dreams of having been a Celtic Chieftan during inter-tribal wars.
A regression involving a nine-year-old shepherd on the Western Coast of Anatolia during a Greek siege in the area.
All have had direct meaning in my life, and many aspects have even been repeated during this life; which leads me to believe that we are often reminded of ancient lessons from time to time.
What an interesting thread! I'm not certain about some of the dates/places but here are my memories:
- 1910's-1944, Polish Jewish woman, lived in Lodz Ghetto and died at Auschwitz after undergoing horrible medical experiments.
- early 1900's, little girl killed after being hit by a car. Felt like New York or New Jersey, not sure why.
- 1860's, Confederate soldier from Mississippi. Killed at Gettysburg. I panicked in the midst of battle and turned ran away and was hit from behind. I think I was 16 years old.
- 1830s or 1840's, little girl traveling through the American west by wagon. Died from a disease or injury.
- 1770's, woman living in New England (I think Massachusetts). Married, had several children. My husband fought in the war for the colonies and I had an affair with a British officer while he was away, and think I had a child from him. In spite of that, I have very fond memories of this lifetime.
- 1733, Prussia? A female servant in a wealthy household. Involved in an intimate relationship with the son of the lord or nobleman. He was a musician and was well-known in the city (but I have no idea of his name).
- early 1700's, a little girl from a wealthy Spanish family in Cuba or some other Caribbean island. Strangled by a black slave on my family's sugar plantation.
- 1600's, Japanese man, possibly a samurai. I have this clear memory of being in a silent snowy forest and freezing to death, feeling somehow that I deserved it.
- 1500's or 1600's: a little girl in Belgium or the Netherlands.
- 1530's, a servant in a Tudor manorhouse. Had an affair with the lord and gave birth to his son. Died from a sweating sickness while walking along a lonely country road with my baby.
- 1483, a female peasant in Russia. The year flashed clearly in my mind during a self-guided regression. I lived in a isolated village surrounded by a wooden fence in the middle of a flat plain. This was a hard life and I felt like I was always hungry and cold.
-1300's?, female, tortured to death for trying to help plague victims by giving them herbs or some "potions". Felt like France, but I'm not sure.
- China, not sure of the time period but my instinct is 1200's - 1300's, a woman married to a much older man I did not love. We had a large family and lived in a nice house with a courtyard and gardens. My feet were bound and always painful, but it seemed like a pretty good life.
- Middle Eastern country, possibly Saudia Arabia. A woman from a wealthy family, lived in a city with buildings covered in beautiful tiles. Hard to determine the time period.
- Scandinavia, female, nomadic herder. Again, hard to determine time period.
- England, male, a monk. Took care of the garden and had lots of pride in my plants. Not sure on the time period - maybe 1000-1100's?
- Northern Europe, female, lived in long houses that several families lived in together. Wore long dark colored clothes and slept on fur blankets. My husband was a warrior or soldier, and I loved him very much. I died in childbirth.
- Christian era Rome, female, a housewife. I bartered for my family's goods in the marketplace and lived in a small townhouse.
- An earlier time in Rome, male, possibly a shepherd?
- Middle East or Persia? A priestess in a temple. This memory is very sad, I think our land had been conquered by invaders and feared they would close down or destroy the temple.
- Ancient Egypt, a female servant in a wealthy household. Not sure of the era.
- Ancient Egypt, wife of an Old Kingdom Pharaoh. He choose me as his wife in some sort of ceremony (women all lined up in a huge hall). Ours was a happy, loving marriage although he had many, many other wives. I ran the household and liked having that power. I had several children and was devoted to them.
- Sumer, female, possibly a priestess.
Whew! I have a few other random memories but I have no idea if they belong to any of these lives or others.
what interesting reading this has been! I'll do my best here.
17,000 ? Paleolithic - area is now called Altamira Cave near the town of Santillana del Mar in Cantabria, Spain, 30 km west of the city of Santander.
Vision of actually painting in the cave. No idea of gender.
Ancient Egypt – 18th dynasty (1353 bce)
Female - a princess in the royal house during the reign of Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten
Roman Empire (44 bce to 476 ce)
Male - serving in the Roman Legion. In charge of troop training and camp formation. Praefectus Castrorum (3rd in overall command)
Middle Ages (around later 14th early 15th century)
Male - monk serving in the scriptorum of a monastery on the south-east coast of England. Franciscan.
Might have another one as a male archer in a king's army. This would be after the life as a monk.
North America about 400 years ago
Female - Native American tribe on the east coast somewhere around the Carolina's. I have clear memories of huts, food drying on racks and of the clothing.
Colonial America – mid1700’s – East Coast, North America
Male - mid to upper class. Clear view of clothing of that era and some relationships. Also get clear view of the red coats the British army wore.
I also get views of a "clipper" type ship that I am guessing might be later.
Victorian/Edwardian Era 1800’s – England or North America
Female - I mostly see the childhood on this one. White, dresses to the knees, and long dark brown hair. Died in my bed of old age.
WWII - USA
Male-Gunner on a B-17 or B-29. Shot down and Died possibly a in POW camp. I have a view of a fighter plane getting shot down and getting up and moving into the gun turret.
AND in my current life - I am female! This life started in the mid 1960's.
I'm surprised that I haven't posted a list in this thread yet.
Lives that I have solid memories of are:
A college girl killed in the 1970's in a road collision.
A German sniper during WWII. I was shot and killed in a bombed out city on the western front late in the war. I'm fairly certain that it was American soldiers that we were trying to push back.
A red haired woman in Charleston, South Carolina during the 1800's. I'm pretty sure that the memories took place prior to the Civil War.
A French man born into a wealthy aristocratic family during the late 1700's. I had friends in very high places. After the French Revolution broke out I was arrested and imprisoned. Like most aristocrats, I was ultimately sent to the guillotine.
A young French woman who was tried and executed for accusations of witchcraft in the late 1500's.
A mother of four in an anciet life (Greece?) who was stabbed and killed in an attempted rape while our town was being raided by enemy soldiers.
Lives that I've had glimpses of but are less certain:
A housewife in Germany but not sure when.
A wife to an abusive husband. It might have been somewhere in eastern or central asia but not sure when.
A Chinese monk.
I also have have the impression that I lived lives in Scotland, Romania, and Egypt but don't really have any memories to support these feelings at this time.
Now just decided to delete. Just unsure of several things as of late. Gonna go thru some Past Life Regressions hopefully soon.
I haven't contributed anything to this thread yet, so here is a summary of the past lives that I remember, some of them are just glimpses, while others I can remember more details. I've tried to list them in chronological order. Interesting that I died young in the last four lives I can remember:
Just a few fleeting memories of a young woman walking in the woods with a dog on a foggy day during the medieval era.
A pregnant woman with lots of children. I have a feeling I lost one of them at a very early age.
A woman who, seeking adventure, disguised herself as a man in order to join the British Navy, but inadvertently became caught up in the Napoleonic War. Later settled down to a quieter life as a housemaid to an old lady in a big house in London.
A young girl sent to an orphan asylum where I became friends with young retarded girl. We made one or two unsuccessful attempts to escape the orphanage together. I believe I met that friend in my present life recently, and during our brief friendship, she let me down badly, but also taught me a valuable lesson.
A young boy with an older sister who I was very close to. She had to go away and I was left alone. I died of illness at a young age and remember seeing my own funeral in spirit form.
A girl in an aristocratic family who died after falling from a horse and breaking her neck.
Possibly a man around the time of the World Wars. I was 'executed' by my own people for reasons that are still unknown to me.
A young peasant girl living on a farm with her father in a remote region of Ecuador in the 1940's-50's. I was a victim of a volcanic eruption.
* Female, a poor married woman with a lot of children and a nice husband, who had to work hard for our food/daily life stuff. I think it was somewhere in medieval time. I don't remember much about this life.
* Male, stableboy by a rich family, I think somewhere in France. I was a foundling, but I was very happy by that family. A man, a servant of that family was a father figure for me. I was great friends with the other stableboy. I loved horse riding and showing off for the girls, especially the daughter of that family. When we became older, that family didn't like it, because she had to marry a rich man. We get caught when we were making love, I was put in prison for that. The servant (father figure) helped me escape and I stole a horse and got away from that house en family and never came back or contacted anyone of them. I lived a life as a poor tramp, and get other friends and girlfriends.
* Male, living in Italy, somewhere around Venice. I think during renaissance time (not 100% sure). We were poor, my mother was very ill, and my father was very stressed about her, our financial situation and his parents (my grandparents, they lived in the same house and were very inflexible and did meddle with our life and were telling what my father had to do, I was scared to death by them). My father did beaten me very often and I thought I was a loser. I had a older brother, who was also my best friend, who helped me and I loved him very much. I get contact with an older guy, a rich merchant, who was my twinsoul. I liked him, although I didn't understand our attraction. My mother had already died by this moment and I was very sad about that. That twinsoul figure thought he was in love with me (and perhaps, he really was) and kind of raped me. My brother got very angry when I told him, and he slapped that guy in his face. He lefted and never came back. I died in a few years from, I think, the same illness as my mother.
* Male, living in Victorian England, middle class. I grow up at the country, I had two older brothers, and a younger sister and a younger brother. We were all very fond of that sister, because she was the only girl, but I was her special friend. In my teens I went to a boarding school, which was hard for me, because I was a high sensitive person. I also discovered I was homosexual and did fall in love with a boy, but I didn't dare to tell him. However, he fell in love with me too, and wasn't scared to tell me. We got a relationship for a few years. Later in my life I missed him very much. My parents expected me to marry a woman, and I did, but never fell in love with her. We got one child, a girl. I was very depressed in my life.
And for the people in my lives:
Husband in medieval time = servant/father figure = my brother in Italy = my spirit guide now.
The other stableboy/best friend = my boyfriend during boarding school in England.
And now in this life I also know some people from my past lives.
I know what you mean. I'm in my 20s and LOVE '60s music (and '70s). In fact, my interest in the era was what got me interested in the concept of past lives in high school. However, I don't know anything definitive. I wasn't able to be hypnotized and I've only had one dream that could possibly be construed as a past life, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions.
how did i miss this thread before? it's interesting how many remember their past lives.
1904-1947 i was in the SS (last rank was Obersturmfuhrer) at Sachsenhausen, Auschwitz, Dachau, and Ravensbruck where i was executed by hanging.
Confederate soldier in the Battle of Sharpsburg in the Army of Northern VA cavalry division - this was a very strong dream.
Colonial America, 1770s pre-Revolutionary War, but pretty darned close to it. i was a colonist, but completely enamored w/ the redcoat uniform. i was in my 20s. and it's the only life i remember that i was a female (other than this life)
**it feels weird to me using "i" and "me" when referring to past lives. i dont know why...
Here's what I remember so far.
Cullough- Shortly after the fall of Rome, **** fool kid who thought he could take on the world since he laid his hands on a sword, went along with some shyster and a so-called friend, died duped and frozen to death somewhere in Eastern Europe.
Roman thrill seeker- Might have been a soldier, gung-ho, liked racing chariots, saw Rome fall.
Dancing Girl- possibly a gypsy? (late middle ages?) Life was a song that she danced to througout her life. No cares, no worries, she went where she wanted, did what she wanted, and never gave more than she was willing to give. I think she finally met a kindred soul and settled down.
Gang member- (early 20th century, maybe the 30's?) I wanted to be a boxer, but the promise of easy money to be made shaking people down for an Irish gang got in the way. Died in a streetfight.
Gunslinger- (1880s) Well, not a gunslinger, per se, but I got duped in a deal and went gunning for revenge. I shot the wrong guy (who became my father in this life, and when we discovered our connection we had a laugh about it), tried to run, but couldn't live with the guilt. I surrendered and was hanged.
Some guy in France (Rennaisance?) who died of a sickness picked up from too much carousing. Died on a very pretty day. I remember tulips from this one, but am not sure why. Well, at least I went with a smile!
1966- Just got my draft notice. I visit a girl I know who told me about this reincarnation thing. I figure I'm gonna die one way or the other, it might as well be on my terms. I talk her into loading a hypo for me (she really didn't want to do it) and away I go, using death to avoid the draft. Kind of drastic, and I admit it makes no sense, dying to avoid getting killed, but it was sort of a last-ditch experiment. Yeah, there were probably other ways I could have done it, but this was an opportunity to put things to the test. What did I have to lose? It's not like I wouldn't be back. It may have worked (I was born in 1967 in this life, thereby missing the war), but I sure don't recommend it. You miss waaaaaay too much.
Hi Shiftkitty! Such a choice was not so strange back then during the 60's. Young men had been raised on the idealistic post-World War II propaganda that we were liberators. During the late 60's a lot of men sensed that there was something wrong about the Vietnam War, and many, under pressure of the draft, believed it was better to die in some other way, than to die behaving like oppressors.
Thanks for sharing Shiftkitty :thumbsup:
I'd like to hear more about this one, as long as you don't mind sharing of course. How did you discover this connection between you and your present life father, and did the fact that you killed him in the past create any issues in the present, even though it was accidental? Did any of that guilt carry over to your present life? I'm always curious to know what impact (if any) sharing a past life with a present relative or friend has on folk
@Nightrain1- I didn't realize such a choice wasn't uncommon. I don't know if I held any conviction about the war, only that I didn't want to go, but I didn't want to scamper off to Canada or Mexico, either.
@ChrisR- It was one of those coincidental things. My father and I had always been close, though we had our normal share of parent-child clashes. Other than that, we'd have been friends even if we weren't related.
One night he had a past-life dream. He felt he could recognize when they were PLs because of how out of control he felt. It would be like he was watching a movie. He was a cowboy, just an ordinary ranch-hand or farmer or something like that, walking home. Suddenly, somebody jumped out from behind a rock and shot him dead. He didn't know why he had been shot. He didn't even recognize his killer. He even saw through an OOBE that his killer didn't rob him, he just stood there staring. It made no sense.
That same night, I had the other part of the dream. I was a cowboy of similar social standing, just an ordinary Joe. I had been wronged in a deal and set out to get my revenge. I hid behind a rock and waited for the SOB to walk by. When I jumped out from behind the rock and shot, I had shot the wrong guy. He looked similar, but it was a tragic case of mistaken identity! I panicked and ran, but the posse caught up with me. Wracked with guilt, I surrendered. I just didn't have it in me to become a desperado. I was hanged. (In this life, nooses and scaffolds mean only one thing to me, 'doom'. Other execution devices, even nooses swinging from trees, don't bother me. But a noose on a scaffold? !!!)
The following morning, he talked about his dream at breakfast, and I related my own dream. There was a bit of silence between us. I then put on my best John Cleese voice and said "Terribly sorry about that..." We both laughed about it.
No point carrying a grudge beyond the grave, eh?
I only have two - one as a dancer of either russian or hungarian descent I have had 3 dreams relating to it.But all fragmented.I have had an affinity/obsession with eastern
europe and specfically those two countries since I was young.
The much more clear and strange memory [dream based] and I've only had the one dream,was unlike any dream ive ever had in my life - so so strange,precise,clear,ran like a tv show in a chronological manner,very different feeling,different sense of time/place.
It was abt an 18 year old boy living in a small apartment with his parents, and one sister i was told that I would be taking his room [which I see now as literally taking his place/life] [he'd committed sucide by jumping out the window],it was the mid to late 70's wth the farrah fawcet hairstyles posters on the wall, I never ever saw myself or the boy in this dream ,i opened his wardrobe and found the shoes with the tacks on the bottom [soccer?] and baseball bats, the mother had not changed his room since he died.I sat at the table with the family, the father was insistent about holding the knives a certain way.
I had a clear image of the boy upon waking he looked southern european with green baseball shirt on,the parents though were fairer.i have zero affinity for sports etc,it baffles me.
I see the metaphors and symbolisms in most of my dreams but this one didnt have that at all,ive never had another dream like it. I believe very strongly in ancestral dreams and have had quite a few. I believe the first memory was ancestral, this second some sort of recent reincarnation. Parellel time tracks I really don't know.
What a great thread!
1. Born in 1960 and still hanging out. Married to mother from number 4 below, and formerly engaged to sister in number 4 and mother in number 3.
2. Born in 1921 in the northeast US and killed in action for the allies at 22 during the invasion of Italy from Sicily...I knew I wasn't coming back.
3. Born in 1909 in Washington DC, died after a car crash in 1919, aged 9 and a half...the one hundred million dollar baby. Mother was sister in number 4 below.
4. Born in 1888 in Colorado, died after a car crash in 1905, aged 17. Sister was mother in number 3 above, and mother is now wife in number 1 above. Month and Date of death here is same as date of marriage in number 1.
Interesting to note that the concept of pre-birth planning and memorizing "tells" or "clues" for the life to come...both the mother/wife from 1 and 4 and the sister/mother/ex-fiance from 1, 3 and 4 were met in this lifetime with a sense of a thunderclap, combined with an instantaneous feeling of familiarity and warmth, and physically both are petite, short-haired brunettes...literally "of a kind". Even before meeting these two, the petite short-haired brunettes always attracted me like no other "type" and I was often a nuisance as a suitor until I realized there was nothing beyond the appearance of "who I was to meet". Of course I knew nothing about any of this then, and as of now the "type-cast" is waning in its effectiveness (thank goodness!). Guidance has shown me some hilarious reviews of my past efforts in this life (fortunately long forgotten) to woo some poor women unfortunate enough to fit that type...I was "tastefully relentless" and required a firm hand to put me off. Sorry to digress.
cloudy period from a specifics standpoint...
From here and back are many powerful vignettes and impressions with less verifiable information, but surprisingly more sense of clearly different lifestyles, routines and distinct, repeating relationships.
Wow, people can remember so much! I don't know if my dreams and visions are all past life memories, or echo memories from other peoples' lives, but here they are, such as I remember:
My earliest vision was of a group of men with scarce little clothing, dripping in sweat and working together with ropes and pulleys, hauling giant rocks..
Waking up one morning and going out to the sounds of bombs and screaming. i went to see what was happening and found a mob of people running through the streets. A woman through a baby in my arms, begged me to save it, and then was shot. I ran, and managed to be grabbed from behind by a little girl, so took her with me too. We ran down a side street and paused beside a door, which suddenly someone opened, gagged a hand round my mouth, dragged me inside and shut the door. I found myself in a tunnel, and the man led me underground. Eventually we came out into like a cavern with luminous lichen on the walls. There were of people living there.
A Chinese or Mongolian girl, Blue Iris, gathering wild flowers on the stepps. My father was a wealthy and important man. I think he was a minister.
A deaf and ?dumb girl with very long gold hair gathering herbs and flowers. She appeared to be a wise woman and healer.
Walking up a mountainside wearing long skirts and lace-up boots. I remember it was very hot and dusty. I think I had begged to be permitted to accompany an expedition. It was ambushed and most of them killed.
A Native American girl, Little Wren, just woken up from sleep, propped up on one elbow and deep in thought.
A hunter girl hiding up a tree looking down on a wood hut village. I think it was somewhere in france. Later I swa her dying from a wound inflicted on her leg.
Over several visions I watched the meeting of Catherine and Charles on the waggon trail and how they met and finally married.
A lady with blonde curly hair. I think she was a singer, but was abused by her managers and given a very hard life. I think she eventually was either driven to death or killed herself.
I watched the man I had hoped to marry being killed and thrown in a lake by my guardian as he rode up the driveway to come to ask my hand in marriage.
A woman in 'puritanical' style bonnet standing looking out over a corn field. There was nothing by blue sky above, some trees in the distance, and a very small log cabin in the periphery.
A shepherd holding a wooden flute. He wandered towards a town gate, stood pondering whether to enter, and then in the next vision of him, he had entered.
Nathan was a deer hunter and musician. I saw a vision of him outside what looked like an ancient temple. I can't quite remember this one any more, but he was running, and hiding from a band of men who attacked his village and killed his brother.
A girl with very red hair. She was on the road with many other random people. I think her father was a mathematician and philosopher, but she was very bright and articulate, and was haggling to sell a carpet she had made.
These are just a few of them, and sorry they're not very intricate or detailed, but they are such as they were. Also, I'm not sure if they are all past life memories of 'my' own past lives, or if they are visions I've had of other peoples' lives...???
Fascinating. Did you begin to realize after seeing pictures or otherwise getting reminded about the Walsh family? Did you have any phobia against cars (vintage cars?) early in this life? Do your wife have any memories from Carrie Bells life?
See your pm. The pictures were not foreign to me but what struck me the most were the poses Evalyn's photos always portrayed...my ex-fiance used the same kind of theatrical erect posture and tilted head...very familiar, along with her autobiagraphy...very chatty and funny and opinionated...the same speaking patterns and manner used by the ex-fiance. I don't have a phobia about cars...rather I tend to drive way too fast and have had "divine intervention" save me on more than one occasion! My wife exhibits some fear about all of this so I hesitate to discuss it with her.
These are all so interesting to read and I'm envious of your ability to recall these snippets of lives. I've had no real luck with self-hypnosis. Only once when I was about 15 I had anything of the sort, but I wasn't attempting hypnosis and was only lying down with my eyes closed. I had about 3. Still trying to have another experience, with no luck so far.
I was a man standing in a dim and very elegant looking room and on either side of me were two open hallways. I remember dark wood and wallpaper that was emerald. I felt I was waiting anxiously for someone to come through one of those hallways. I saw another man with a gun and took my own gun from my side and ran down the hallway he disappeared through. I feel it was 1930's, 40's or so.
In the next I was standing outside in an open field and I felt I was a woman. I was in a group filled with men in greenish uniform and standing opposite me was a young woman with her hair up and she was laughing and smiling at me. We were all laughing. I felt a close affection for the girl. It looked early 1900's.
I have an idea as to the second one's identity.
Hollis, your snippets are wonderful...try meditating on those...what you described is exactly where you start. And remember, while trying to meditate...don't so much "try" as "do"...and be open to where you will see or hear the messages...once while I was trying to see from the area of my third eye, I overlooked the messages somewhere behind my right ear! I was concentrating on seeing the direction my eyes were facing, and "where we're going there is no direction!"
Good luck and I look forward to reading more of your findings.
Your Lives in Review
Can you remember any more details about these experiences like what you life was like, what the natural environment was like, etc.. ?
Like in stone age Europe how far back in time are you talking about ?
Your Lives in Review
Can you remember any more details about these experiences:
What can you remember about Egypt, Greece, China, and Rome ?
Remember any details about the Mayan sacrifices or other things ?
What about the Black Death ?
Number 18 is explosive. President Lincoln's wife then Abe reincarnated as JFK and you were good friends with him ?
Number 20 now has me in suspense waiting to find out who you were.
For number 21 you died young.
Now I see why our past life memories are blocked out of our conscience mind when we are born. Those memories would create too much information in our minds.
Your Lives in Review
Can you remember any details about the volcano ?
What do you do now that's mystical ?
What do you remember about stone age Russia ?
Any more details about the Essene experience.
Can you remember any details about these experiences ?
Can you remember any details about these ?
I was a Pagan in France who had a similar life but it was I believe in the 1600's. In fact I was captured by a woman and she put me in the dungeon. However, she could not bear herself to let me starve to death as she brought me bread and water.. and in her own way she took care of me but I ended up dying anyway I think from depression. And you know who that woman who captured me back then is today? She is my... MOTHER! Yep. Even though she is the type that wants the very best for us, her basic nature shines through. And she has not learned a heck of a lot since that. Ugh.
Separate names with a comma.