• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Cutting through the Haze- Difficulty getting answers.

RoryPike6197

I'm relatively new to this forum, so first I'd like to say hello :)

I was inclined to sign up due to a few things. Recently, I've become interested in the ideas of past lives/re-incarnations though I have never been a believer in such, as three times ten years apart, I've been told by others that I'm an old soul, given specific examples of lives/deaths, and that this information has all been almost directly stated to me by other people in different areas who could not have known each other. Twice is a coincidence; but three times is a bit much.

So, I did my first regression therapy. It was almost as vivid as a hallucination; just outright, it was like something jumped up and bit me. I heard someone elses voice, experienced thoughts that weren't my own. The second time I did it, I witnessed several of my deaths, and that of what I believe was my brother (back then), with such intense emotions and feeling that I was moved to tears by the experience. This led me to seek out more advice and clarification from a regression therapist, that with minimum information, was able to corroborate with slightly unnerving accuracy more of these details.

To know of, there are a few past lives I have identified.
Italian Baker- Very happy, with a very fat wife, a successful business, and lots of children, circa 1600. By far, my happiest life.

English Noble/Commander- I've seen him almost every time I've done a regression, and he was the one I witnessed events from my first regression. Black hair, startling green eyes, he grew a beard as he got older, named "Charles". Was involved in some war in England, very likely the War of the Roses from the aesthetic.

Unknown Male (Ancient Times): I'm not sure who exactly he was. Without too much information I'm hesitant to recount the experience. I have seen scenes from his life, but he was seen more by my spiritualist friends than by myself.

Unknown Ukranian/Russian Man (Napoleonic War)- Not a very nice person, left his family behind to do what he enjoyed doing...hurting other folks and stealing what belonged to them. I believe he died fighting Napoleon's soldiers.

Unknown American- A more karmic life where once again I fought in a war, but I had much more concern for my family and loved ones. To teach a cosmic lesson, I believe I got into a conflict with another family/bandits/deserters after the war. There was a shootout, at the end of it, most of my family was dead. They were going to let me live, but I begged them to kill me. And they did.

French Knight- He was a warrior of some talent, I believe named Renard/Renault. I've seen him multiple times as well.

Now, one thing that I have noted...sometimes, these details change. In minor ways. Sometimes, the information almost seems to come through a haze, or a fog. For example, "Renard/Renault", can never get his name right. He's always wearing the same thing when I see him, but sometimes, his hair is blonde. Other times, it's black. When other folks on here are doing there meditations...is there any particular method you know of that aids in focusing/clarifying these details? I'm very interested to know more about Renard/Renault, but I get the sense that whatever energy comprises his existence is very playful, and for lack of a better word, a bit of a ****.

To know of, there are a few past lives I have identified.
Italian Baker- Very happy, with a very fat wife, a successful business, and lots of children, circa 1600. By far, my happiest life.

English Noble/Commander- I've seen him almost every time I've done a regression, and he was the one I witnessed events from my first regression. Black hair, startling green eyes, he grew a beard as he got older, named "Charles". Was involved in some war in England, very likely the War of the Roses from the aesthetic.

Unknown Male (Ancient Times): I'm not sure who exactly he was. Without too much information I'm hesitant to recount the experience. I have seen scenes from his life, but he was seen more by my spiritualist friends than by myself.

Unknown Ukranian/Russian Man (Napoleonic War)- Not a very nice person, left his family behind to do what he enjoyed doing...hurting other folks and stealing what belonged to them. I believe he died fighting Napoleon's soldiers.

Unknown American- A more karmic life where once again I fought in a war, but I had much more concern for my family and loved ones. To teach a cosmic lesson, I believe I got into a conflict with another family/bandits/deserters after the war. There was a shootout, at the end of it, most of my family was dead. They were going to let me live, but I begged them to kill me. And they did.

French Knight- He was a warrior of some talent, I believe named Renard/Renault. I've seen him multiple times as well.

Now, one thing that I have noted...sometimes, these details change. In minor ways. Sometimes, the information almost seems to come through a haze, or a fog. For example, "Renard/Renault", can never get his name right. He's always wearing the same thing when I see him, but sometimes, his hair is blonde. Other times, it's black. When other folks on here are doing there meditations...is there any particular method you know of that aids in focusing/clarifying these details? I'm very interested to know more about Renard/Renault, but I get the sense that whatever energy comprises his existence is very playful, and for lack of a better word, a bit of a ****.

Hi and welcome,
I enjoyed reading about your past lives - the happiest (Italian Baker) sounds really fulfilling. I also resonated with your Russian/Napoleonic War life, as I had a similar memory of a not-nice, war-mongering Russian officer who reveled in his power, especially over women. As a woman in this life myself, it was hard to feel a connection to that life’s main driving force of wanting to dominate - so opposite of who I am.
Anyway to answer your question, I have not learned a way to improve focus in a regression. I wish I did. Maybe it is the nature of memory, or speaks to the idea of probabilities (as proposed in quantum physics) - that you had a life as, say, a dark haired soldier, but in another probability of that life, he was light-haired. I’m not a quantum physics expert by any means so I can’t theorize further about that, but my point is that perhaps it’s acceptable to experience changes in the memory recall. We do it in normal conscious life all the time. So if it were me I would just go with it, knowing there could be an explanation for the variation, and that I will get better at focusing through practice.

Maybe the explanation is more simple. People’s hair can change colour and even texture through their lives. I had very bright blonde hair as a child. It’s now dark brown. It’s taken 27 years to darken to this color. Just something to take into account.

As for focusing in meditation, I say that practise makes perfect, over time you’ll be able to see immediately what may be interference, what may be pointing to truth. It’s about learning to listen to your gut instinct, which is a skill that can be honed over time. As for names — I’ve found finer details are harder to recall in past life memories. Names being one of them. I knew my self in my most recent life was called John, for instance, but I also kept hearing ‘Jerry’. It was confusing. But I tracked down his identity, and found that people called him by his middle name, Terry but his first name was John. Hence the Jerry... I suppose my subconscious was mixing the two names.

Back