• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Documentary: What happens when we die?

Sawol

full-time procrastinator
I would just like to point out to all our UK members that there is currently a documentary on Sky Anytime that might be of interest for some.

'Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman: What happens when we die?' - This is very much a scientific based doc on a possible afterlife. Several interviews with neurologists and neurosurgeons. Found it quite interesting :)

Thanks for letting us know. I'll watch that just now.:thumbsup:

I think this was on in the US before it has come on here. I'm sure I remember a few of the American members of the forum discussing it a little while back.

Kristopher said:
I think this was on in the US before it has come on here. I'm sure I remember a few of the American members of the forum discussing it a little while back.
Then that means I probably missed it...Darn! It sounds really interesting!

I saw this! There's an amazing neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander who had a near-death experience that he could not explain. He is writing a book about it. Basically his brain was attacked by a rare form of e. coli, his cerebral cortex was covered in pus, he was in a coma for a week with no hope for recovery. His NDE (and complete recovery) is therefore especially meaningful. More links to other interviews on his website.

http://www.lifebeyonddeath.net/

You can buy Through the Wormhole on Amazon Instant Video for $1.99

I really liked the bit at the end about consciousness, really interesting. The 'through the wormhole' series has some really interesting episodes! They are on every now and then on the discovery science channel I think :)

Back