• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dreams

For as long as I can remember I've had some wild dreams. Some of my dreams have come true. So sometimes I do get scared by them :)

Finally after all these years I've decided to journal my dreams. Over the past month after reading my journal. I dream alot about cobblestone roads, 1940s-1950s era cars. I'm either homesless, distant with my family, my cousin and a close friend are there are put together like they have money, running from this "man" I guess trying to explain his true feelings for me (who i talked about in my first post), pregnant with this "mans" child driving out to the country to buy a house, and another I witnessed a murder. All during that era.

Other cobblestone road dreams have had big square boulders like maybe a castle. I don't believe from the 40s or 50s.

I've noticed I dream about this "man" alot. I did notice that in the morning after dreaming about this man, I feel like I have all this love in my heart. Even when I can't remember the dream, I know by my feeling I did. And I've had multiple dreams of him and different eras. My favorite was seeing him as a trojan warrior, this maybe fantasy as he looked great with all those muscles :)

So I'm trying to put together these dreams together, but probably need more?. It's funny to me how this man in my dreams he wants me around but doesnt. That feeling. Lately it's been he's helping me in my dreams. But more recent either I've cheated on him or he on me. Maybe I am a male and he was the female. Those give me a broken heart feeling when I wake up.

Anyways, I could go on and on. By doing the journaling, will this help me pinpoint better? Or open up me more to my past life and future events? I really feel if I could find the root cause of my anxiety or recurring events tgat happen, I'll be more at peace.

Being homesless makes sense as I lost everything many years ago and had to start over and live with my parents. After a year I got back on my feet and moved out of my parents and bam! Panic attacks! I thought it was just me being overly cautious from what I went through, or did it trigger something? Now I'm good, I have everything and more and want to buy a house and that panic has come back. The anxiety and panic attacks also happen when my friends dump their drama on me, being in crowds, going on the train, stressful situations, health, heights, and bugs. I used to get a fear of someone wanting to hurt me, but I think that is gone as I have toughened up.

Yes Lily. Keep those journals. :) I should also follow my own advice. LOL. I believe they will help. You will find connections. For myself, I don't think I have a lot of fears/phobias or panic attacks that I want to find root causes for, but I do find pieces of puzzles between otherwise divergent dream/memories...things like that.

Being homesless makes sense as I lost everything many years ago and had to start over and live with my parents. After a year I got back on my feet and moved out of my parents and bam! Panic attacks! I thought it was just me being overly cautious from what I went through, or did it trigger something? Now I'm good, I have everything and more and want to buy a house and that panic has come back. The anxiety and panic attacks also happen when my friends dump their drama on me, being in crowds, going on the train, stressful situations, health, heights, and bugs. I used to get a fear of someone wanting to hurt me, but I think that is gone as I have toughened up.
Yes. It could certainly be related to a past life issue, or several different issues. Of course, there are often good reasons to be anxious in real life when upsetting things happen, so don't be too hard on yourself. Life is difficult in all sorts of ways. Looking after your health is always wise. It's especially important to avoid stimulants if you have anxiety issues, like avoiding too much c0ffee, sugar, scary movies, excessively loud music and things like that. Getting plenty of sleep, healthy food and exercise - boring but important stuff.

But if all that is under control, then there could certainly be other things going on. Yes, definitely keep the journals going. You can also write about things that might occur to you during the day. Sometimes a random thought about your dream can also be a clue. Writing about it will often make you think about more during the day. Links will start to become apparent. Sometimes working out what happened in the past can make a lot of the worry go away. You can remind yourself that the past is the past, once you work out what it is that is upsetting you, and start to put it behind you and 'let it go' as they say. It can be a process that takes a while - months or even years sometimes. So, don't expect it to happen over night or anything.

Thank you everyone! I had another dream from this same era. Only now I have 2 kids. The second kid was from another man who I guess I'm married too and is kind of a jerk. It's like the other man I reference had passed, but I had a kid with him. And now a second with another man. I remember an older TV and the toddler spilled milk by the TV that I was cleaning up and I had an a-line skirt on with an apron over. The house was smaller and the decorations around seemed more in the 1940's. I'm wondering if I did pass younger, and just moved quickly into this life?

I really don't get much happen to me during the day as triggers for past life. Seems more in my dreams. I dream about 3 dreams a night that I can recall.

Interesting. Maybe the first man was killed in the war?

If you are a person who dreams past life dreams, as opposed to having flashbacks (seems to split about 50/50 for reasons that are mysterious) try going to bed with the 'intention' of having a dream about this to find out more.

Write in your journal before you go to sleep - 'tonight I want to find out more about x, y, z'. I don't know why, but it seems to work quite well.

I'm wondering if the first man died on a boat? That was the first and only past life memory I had, kissing a man on a dock with a big boat of some kind. And a dream of this man and I in an earlier 20 century car looking for a house in the country, which felt like Indiana, and i was pregnant. The great lakes have over 6000 shipwrecks. The dreams feel like midwest, only I can't pin point the city well.

Back