• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Egyptian memories

Eevee

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi all,

A few weeks ago I got a glimpse of a possible PL in Egypt. It was not a pleasant memory.

I was a man, midtwenties I guess, and two others held me by my arms and dragged me in what looked like a cave...or an unfinished grave or so. I was terrified, because I knew I had done something real bad, broken the rules?? Sometimes my feet really wouldn't go any further, thats why they had to force me. I was sweating a lot, from fear.
The floor of that place was rocky, with sand on it, and there were colorful paintings on the walls, at about eyesight. The paintings were approximatly 50 cm large each. I cannot remember if there were also paintings on the lower parts of the walls. I definitly know there were no paintings on the ceiling.
This cave they dragged me in, was rather narrow, like a long corridor. I could not see the end of it.
I was wearing something white. I don't think it was a long dress. I know the shirt/tunica was sleeveless, I could feel very much the pressure of those men's hands under my arms on my skin. The arm openings of this thing I was wearing were very wide, and it had like a wide open V-shaped collar. I don't know if I was wearing anything on my feet.
On my left upperarm I had some golden ornament, with 3 blue stones in it, one large and two smaller ones. There were also signs carved in the gold, an S-shape or a snake, I don't know exactly.
I was male, but my hair seemed to be cut Cleopatra style...lol. Possibly I had some earring also, but I am not sure of that.

Maybe I will remember more soon.

Eevee

I did some meditation on this one, and this is what I got :

At the end of the cave, there was what appeared to be a small room. In the middle of it was a large black (granite?) stone.
Those men made me go lay on that stone, and then went away.
There was little light in that room, coming from somewhere behind me, I don't know if it was a torch, or a hole in the wall that let sunlight through.
Suddenly out of a dark corner of that room came a man towards me. He was wearing a mask, I think it was a wooden mask, with a layer of gold over it. It had openings for the eyes and very thick lips. On the top of the mask were some ornaments, first I thought it was that S-shape again, then another symbol and then like an S in mirror writing. I looked this up later, and what I saw matches the crown of Hathor, the cow horns with the sundisk between them.
This man (priest?) came towards me. He had some stick in his hand. He started singing or shouting, with a very loud and deep voice. At the same time, he was making movements with that stick over my body. It reminded me of a catholic priest blessing a coffin at a funeral. I could sense this was a cleansins ceremony.
Then he made me stand up, and started making those movements again at my back side. Then he came standing in front of me. He started waving his arms in a manner like telling me to go 'up'. He kept singing while doing this. and suddenly I felt myself levitate, I think about 20 cm. I screamed.....a very long scream, like I couldn't stop screaming, and then it was like with my screaming a black cloud came out of my mouth. I felt like I was having no more breath, but I had to keep screaming till that cloud was out completely. Then I felt myself go down again, till I was standing on the floor again.
Both me and that man were sweating a lot. The man stopped singing, I felt relieved, and he came towards me and led me out of the cave, talking to me and patting on my back. He had taken off his mask. He was bald.
The next scene I remember is sitting with this man in another room, where it was very hot. It seemed like a sweating room to me, for more cleansing.
I must add to this that I think I was an important person, but not so important as royalty. I feel that they performed this ceremony because of my importance. If an ordinary man had done what I did (I still don't know what it was), he would have been brought to death I think.

Eevee

There is more. The next scene I remember from this life, is that I was walking on a paved path. It was the early morning hours, I could feel it was not yet very hot, and the sun was coming up a little on my left side, so I was walking somewhat in southeast direction. On both sides of the path were statues of female lions or panters. The statues were not very tall, they were on a stone block of about 1 meter high, and I think the statues themselves were also about 1 meter. It felt that they were only a little taller (statue and stone block together) than me. They had a light brown colour, sandstone maybe?
Then I remember turning around to have a look at where I came from. I saw a very large temple. It was really beautiful.
The entrance was like pillars with a roof over it, and behind that entrance was that actual temple. This was much wider and and a lot higher than the entrance. It had 3 etages, each one a little less wide than the lower one. I think one floor was about 6 meter high, so the complete temple was maybe 18 meter high.
I think that because at the foot of the temple I saw people walking, and 3 persons above each other would somewhat be the hight of one floor.
Now I was thinking about a few things, maybe one of you can give me more information about this. The priest wore the crown of Hathor,the cow goddess, but the temple I came from, had cat figures beside the path. Wasn't Bastet the cat goddess? Could this have been her temple? Were Hathor and Bastet worshipped in the same region and in the same time period?
Also I felt very funny about my hair. It didn't feel like normal hair. I mean, the texture was like human hair, but it didn't 'move' when I moved. No matter how I turned, my hair always stayed in the same shape. It felt odd. I can only think of two reasons: it was a wig, and I was not used to wear it, or it was prepared with something that made it keep its shape. Any thoughts on this?
And did anyone ever hear about that cleansing ceremony. Or about sweating rooms in ancient egypt?

About the shape of the temple : can it be that there was a temple that was built more in hight than in dept?

Eevee

Hair, etc.

Wigs. I can't point you to my source because I've forgotten it, but I learned that well-to-do people in ancient Egypt shaved their heads and wore wigs. The reason for this was supposedly that clean hair is very hospitable to lice. Oil in hair will repel the eggs to some extent, so the poor were supposed to keep their own hair-- besides which, only the rich then were allowed to dress that way with the wigs and all. Clean, rich people actually had problems with lice, so they got rid of their hair. It makes sense with the masked man being bald, as well. And as you said, whomever you were sharing the experiences of must have been important in order to be given a ceremony.

Perhaps those were lionesses outside the temple and not related to the temple at all, but to lions and power. Bastet is a cat, but not a lioness. The sphinx was supposedly not originally the way it looks now-- there is an idea the head might have been a lion's, then carved down to resemble the head of a Pharaoh who wanted to be commemmorated. Multiple small sphinxes with female human heads have been found. They seem to be a common Egyptian decoration. Lions have significance for ancient Egyptian culture. I'm sure someone else could tell you more (or websites about lions in history might help). Additionally, I'm pretty sure that I've learned that the Egyptian pantheon, like other pantheons, is a group thing; the gods aren't all disconnected; they have various functions but the functions go together.

Doubting two

The word that that is related to two, at least in some languages, that indicates indecision, though not exactly doubt, is dilemma (difficult choice between two options). This word is related to the word 'two' simply because it derives from the word 'two' or 'di'. Doubt is also connected two by derivation form two. Incidently the Sanskrit word for two is dva or dvi from from which derive 'dvandva' or duality and 'advaita' or non-duality. Slovak appears to be a descendant of Sanskrit.

Hi Rastislav!

As a matter of fact, the author rants and raves about geometry (of all things) for about a whole chapter, which struck me as kind of dumb. But I did not read it for its geometry, I read it for Egyptian mysticism, which was very well written.

Hi Buntaro,
I have to agree that the Egyptian mystical information written by Elizabeth Haich contains some very accurate stuff. Her memories of certain things seem to be spot on to me. I would rate her higher than Joan Grant, who seems to be a lot more popular.
And almost alongside Dorothy Eady, who was a remarkable woman.

Hi Gemeni!

I agree. Elizabeth Haich's description of what actually happens in a mystic initiation was absolutely spooky.

Hi again Buntaro,
Now you intrigue me.:) Do you have some memories of this era yourself? I don't have many memories of actual ceremonies, but seem to have carried the abilities forward and still have memories of mystical things such as 'The Book of Coming Forth by Day'.

Peter,

Besides from the ceremony, of which exists no evidence, could you possibly tell me if the other things in , which i still consider as a memory, make sense? Could you put a time period on it maybe? Or some information about that sort of temple?

Thanx for your comments.

Eevee

Hi Gemeni!

No, I have no memories of Egypt. But the way she described the initiation ceremony really grabbed me - it really was spooky. Maybe I have been through it before? I do not remember doing it, but who knows...?

I would love to hear more about your abilities that you have carried forth. Is that something that you want to share?

What is 'The Book of Coming Forth by Day'?

Hi Buntaro,
The other name of the book is 'The Egyptian Book of the Dead' and I expect you've heard it called that. It contains 'instructions' on the journey between this world and the next. Along with a lot of guidance on how you should live your life. A truly remarkable book. Just one of the many great treasures left for us to rediscover.

I found via the help of various people that I have had the ability to meditate and have out of the body experiences for most of my life. I'm getting quite ancient now :)D (the big 5 along with 0 coming up this year) and it took me until I was 48 to discover what I have always lived with. I've also been able to identify places in Egypt that I've visited, both in out of body state and a very very very very very long time ago.:D These discoveries have transformed my life and just about knocked me out - seeing as I wasn't looking for any of this. It came to find me.:D

I've spent some months now learning (re-learning) about Egyptian mysticism and discovered that I already knew a lot about that too. I checked out what I knew with an expert, who was not in the slightest surprised by my old knowledge - which was lovely. And the man was a total dragon when he thought anybody was being a charlatan, so it was a great test for me.

I can often see or hear things which are messages for other people and over the last months have also been developing that as best I can.

I have been allowed glimpses of previous lives, but feel no need to find out things in great detail. The vital thing is that I have enough firm proof to convince me that reincarnation most certainly does exist. But what matters most of all is not what/who we were, but who we are now - and what we are doing each day to make each moment count. Alongside how we treat others and the beautiful planet we live on.

The world is coming into some important times of HUGE change and it seems that many are undergoing similar experiences to mine. Not just those with Egyptian memories, but people from all kinds of different races and backgrounds. Last night I was discussing it with a Native American who is predicting the same things. It's a time for great global change. And that may well be why certain people are starting to become aware of past lives at the moment.

I was well trained in Egypt, then can recall the time when I lost my way and got caught up in the wrong kind of lives. I recall my death during WW2 and remembering all kinds of important things. Then I can track what happened and why I chose to be born here and why.

And it's nothing remarkable. It's something we can all do. Every person on the planet can do it if they look for the right things. It's really delightfully simple.

O.K - I'll stop going on....and on...and on now.:D :D

As to whether or not anything in your vision/dream/meditation allows me to place it chronologically, the only thing I would hazard a guess at is New Kingdom, if the crown that you saw was Hathors. In that case, however, the priest would have likely been female, not male.

Hi Gemeni!

Are you able to travel out of the body and go exploring? Cool. What kinds of exploratioins have you done?

Are you developing your abilities as a psychic? Are you ready to give psychic readings?

I agree that we need to emphasize the present and the future, instead of living in the past.

I agree that the world is coming into some important times of huge change. Yes, great global change is coming, and coming soon.

It must be great to track why we chose to be born for a particular place and purpose. Feel free to share how we can do that!

Hi Buntaro,
I've been able to visit a lot of places in Egypt, some other parts of this country, a few other places around the world along with places which are those we visit after death. Basically once you get the knack of 'going out' you can pretty much go anywhere you like.

I don't want to become 'a psychic' as such because I don't really like the idea of being 'a fortune teller'. To me that's not what it's about, though I do understand it's different for others. All my life people have turned to me for help and I could never quite understand why. Now I'm learning about why that is, and finding out how I'm able to really help in a better way. I think each of us have certain gifts and every person has a different path to discover what that is and how they have to use it.

Part of my destiny is involved with the global problems and I'm heavily involved in various aspects going on here in the U.K. As I developed the meditation aspects I suddenly found myself catapulted to the forefront. From living a very quiet life, suddenly I was in the national press and appearing on t.v. Two years ago I would not have believed that was possible. But there are people like me around the world, picking up detailed information about problems - some of it far more scientific than we thought ourselves capable of knowing - and finding the way cleared for us so we can do things about it.

As to why any of us are here. I know this probably sounds like a cop out, but again every person has a different reason. I came back to find two people. It's complicated but I'll do my best to explain. I have close contact with two guides and have had them with me pretty much all through life, even though I didn't understand who they were for years. They are the ones guiding me through all the 'weird stuff' so that we can all be reunited.
I've been able to fit together dozens of things through meditations and obe's, dating from childhood memories and dreams right up to the present. Eventually I saw my last death in a dream and then in meditations on that realised I'd been missing the point for years. At that point it was as if all the bits of the puzzle fitted together. After that the information just kept coming in thick and fast. I've been told that I am 'a bridge between two worlds' and it seems to sum things up pretty well. I feel I failed the two people last time around not just by physically failing to save them, but most of all by allowing myself to become caught up in a war - yet again!!

Life surrounds us with so many distractions from our true selves. Especially now that it's become so fast and we all get directed to become a part of the global machine. Many children remember past lives, then as they get sucked into the machine they start to forget. The difficult thing we have to do is get back to who we truly are. Not the people that society wants us to become.

So how do we remember? Firstly write everything and anything down. Go right back into early memories and re-examine everything. Think of any really important dreams that have stuck with you for years and write them down too. Try and imagine yourself living a life where you aren't caught up in doing all the things we all have to do every day to live. What would have been important to you if you didn't have to think about earning a living, or if you didn't dash around all the time? Make the world still in your mind and sit down in that still place and think. And most of all meditate.

Eeeeek, I've gone on again haven't I? Sorry.:rolleyes: :D
It's just that I so want others to be able to experience what I have. And anybody can. As long as they have the right motives. It's not a gift for an exclusive few I promise you.

Hi Gemeni!

You have been in the national press and appearing on t.v? Do you have any links to web pages that have your stories.

Are you a celebrity?

Hi Buntaro and Kelly,
Cheers for that Kelly - but remember, it takes one to know one.:D

I'm not a celebrity Buntaro, just a very determined campaigner for issues about pesticides and chemicals and the effect they're having on both us and the planet. Whilst researching problems my family had all been experiencing I made some discoveries. It turned out to be down to exposure to pesticides/chemicals. When we removed them from our life, we all got better. But I also unfortunately uncovered a huge amount of evidence about large clusters of often fatal illness linked to the same thing. Once I got publicity for that I linked up with various other people and we've uncovered some horrifying facts. A lot of sick people living around agricultural areas - and a lot who have already died due to the exposure they had. Our little village only has about 500 people and I found over sixty cases of linked illnesses. These range from chronic fatigue sydrome, allergies, lupus, athritis, through to cancers and childhood leukaemia. It's a frightening situation. And one that is effecting people the world over.

It's complex. There are HUGE amounts of money and vested interest ensuring the full information isn't getting out. That's what we're working towards changing. Government bodies will tell people 'it's safe' but in combination these things are untested - and often lethal. Hence the huge rise in many of the illnesses I've listed.

I recently had the results of a long term study into the health of people like myself, carried out by one of our biggest research hospitals. What a surprise - they found we were all made ill!!!
They wrote a lovely covering letter in which they said that 'tragically over the two year study period several of the group have passed on. So we wish you all the best in getting better and coping...!!!!!! I had to laugh.:D

The spiritual side to all this though is that I came up with evidence and information that have literally had medical and scientific people congratulate me. I have no background in anything medical or scientific, but I get 'help' from my guides.
It really is very very important that we change our ways. So much so that 'the other side' :)D ) are prepared to help even a dense pupil like me.:D

Back