• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

ever felt like your past life is trying to interact with you?

Li-la

I have been throwing this idea around in my head for some time.

I remember 2 past lives, Laura (-1925) and Anna (-1970's).

I have come to the thinking that one of them is sending a message to me from a scene, a dream. I believe I use to think of it as a nightmare when I was Anna.

The dream is this: I go barefoot. I have an old kind of white nightgown on me. My hair is not Anna's hair, is Laura's. (Laura, dressed like that, left her husband in the middle of the night when he was asleep). I walk in a world that is foggy and night time. I know the path.

Then I come to a wooden built home with a terrace.

I go to the house and is let in by a man who's face I can't see, I know I know him and I have a feeling what he looks like.He has much anger inside him. He lets me in.

I now see that my hair is brown and thrown over my shoulder .This means I am now Anna. Not Laura, her hair was light brown most of it but because of the sun in New Zealand more blond. I hold a bible in my hand. He hits the bible from my hand and it falls down on the floor. As I bend down to take it a special page is up and there are dry flowers that has been saved on this page. When I was Anna and had this dream I would wake up catching for my breath.

I would have the dream as Anna, but the bible that Anna held is my grandmother's bible and it has flowers in it. When I had this dream I did not know this.

When I found it it was a freeze moment for my brain. The flowers too. Just like in the dream.

What does this mean??

If anyone has a comment or thought please, share it with me.

My thought is that my past life is trying to interact with me? I think Laura is sending it from her time to Anna. And Anna is sending it to me in return. This means Laura must know she will be Anna in the future and me during this life time? How else could "she" do this?

Laura was taken in by the church, Mormons, when she was little. I would say she was more gifted than Anna was, and me. I would not stand a chance against her.

I think the man who threw the bible out of my hands was Laura's husband. But I don't understand the message. Please, help me read it.

I have come to think that Laura's husband has been reincarnated and I meet him Monday to Friday, at work. I can not talk to him about these things. I don't wish to get too close to him.

Please, share your own thoughts with this subject, even if you don't have an opinion of what is going on in my case :). I can take criticism too. I would just love to find out what other's think of the subject, the concept, if this can be done.

Thank you very much for reading this.

Best Wishes

Li La

Last edited:
Hi,

I apologize for me writing this now and not sooner. This is because I am still confused about what I have found, and if it could mean anything at all.

I have beside me as I write 5 Bibles from my Grandmother who I have never met and who they say were a woman with medium like gift. What I can find in the same bible is not only the dry flower,it is on another page a dried black butterfly (Why I wonder?) On another page old kind of grill foil (Why I wonder again?) The pages are so frail I hardly dare to move to all the pages. The Bible is from the year 1900.

The 2 pages where the dry flower is at it is about Johannes Evangelium part of chapter 5 and 6. I have read it but I don't see a connection there between Laura's life and this page.

What surprises me is that when I look at this Bible it was originally belonging to another woman and she has signed her name and it is also printed her name. I don't know if this was a relative of my grandmother or perhaps a friend.

When I look into one of the other pages there is something that I think is suppose to have been a photo, but it is more of a painting on a material that I today refer as postcard material. It is from 1927. There is a name there. It was Zachris Topelius who I have now looked up and he "was a Swedish-speaking Finnish author, poet, journalist, historian, and rector of the University of Helsinki who wrote novels related to Finnish history in Swedish" (Wikipedia source).

Then in another black Bible things become more confusing for me. This one have belonged to someone named "Wintermark" written in blue ink. From the year 1917. There are nothing left in there but much has been underlined. I have no idea who Wintermark was, less know how it ended up as my grandmother's possessions. On one of the pages there is a small drawing of a kind of tube with spirals around it. The words are with an X on the side says The humanson shall die as has been predicted.

I don't know what to say about any of it.

Best Wishes

Li La

My mother took distance from this side to her mother,when grandmother wanted to speak of this with her, so what I have heard is mostly from others but it is not much. What I remember my mother said is that her mother told her that she believed in a universal consciousness but then and there my mother did not want to hear anymore of this. I don't know if my grandmother had belief that reincarnation is true.

I wonder so why my grandmother had Bibles that were not her own.

Why she had those 3 things in the Bible: The dry flowers I remembered seeing when I was first Laura and then Anna. The black butterfly. The grill foil.

Nothing makes sense. Maybe it is not suppose to.

Hi, just a short comment from me here.

There could be a lot to interpret about the text John 5-6, where you found the flowers. But to put it short: its a very strong text about healing, rebirth and the predicting (by Jesus) of a new age coming to mankind - the new age when the Law and the sin will no longer have any power, only the faith and love will rule the society of mankind. The text is very light, very positive. Here you can see how Jesus fought against the enslavery of the old age (under the mosaic Law) and fought for the spiritual freedom of the New age coming.

Its apocalyptic. About the closing of one era, and the beginning of another. About the end of one regime, and the beginning of a new one.

The text also have strong trinitarian connections. It talks about the relationship between the Father and the Son. It says the Son is identically the same person as the Father. Only his apearence is different, in the eyes of those human beings who sees him. The subtext here is that the Son has fulfilled the testament (the mosaic law) given by the Father (who acctually is himself, only in another apearence), and he is therefor free to put the whole law aside, and put a new kind of law instead of it. And this is the new age coming, the New Testament - the regin of love and spirit, and no longer a regin of the mosaic priesthood.

I dont know if this is to any help for you, but this would be a mainstream theological comment to the text John 5-6.

Hi, just a short comment from me here.

There could be a lot to interpret about the text John 5-6, where you found the flowers. But to put it short: its a very strong text about healing, rebirth and the predicting (by Jesus) of a new age coming to mankind - the new age when the Law and the sin will no longer have any power, only the faith and love will rule the society of mankind. The text is very light, very positive. Here you can see how Jesus fought against the enslavery of the old age (under the mosaic Law) and fought for the spiritual freedom of the New age coming.

Its apocalyptic. About the closing of one era, and the beginning of another. About the end of one regime, and the beginning of a new one.

The text also have strong trinitarian connections. It talks about the relationship between the Father and the Son. It says the Son is identically the same person as the Father. Only his apearence is different, in the eyes of those human beings who sees him. The subtext here is that the Son has fulfilled the testament (the mosaic law) given by the Father (who acctually is himself, only in another apearence), and he is therefor free to put the whole law aside, and put a new kind of law instead of it. And this is the new age coming, the New Testament - the regin of love and spirit, and no longer a regin of the mosaic priesthood.

I dont know if this is to any help for you, but this would be a mainstream theological comment to the text John 5-6.
Hi!
Thank you for telling me :) that is truly something!

Best Wishes

Li La

Hi

I have checked on the black butterfly, this is what it says:
"The black butterfly represents change, transition, freedom and rebirth. The associations with death and misfortune can also symbolize the 'death' of something bad or negative, or the end of misfortunes. The Butterfly itself is a symbol of death, rebirth and transformation." from https://www.butterflyinsight.com/black-butterfly-color-meaning-and-myths.html

from this I take a chance and say your Grandma knew about reincarnation ?

the grill/tin/aluminium foil -- no idea why your grandma put it there...

/Jaimie

PS I also wonder why your grandma had so many bibles...? Do you know why this was ? I can understand if it is from a relative and you don't want to throw it away. Maybe that was why ?
Thank you, Jaimie :) That would have been so wonderful if she had believed in reincarnation too just like I do. It is a pity I never got to meet her. I am wondering if the place where I go as Laura to see her husband in the wooden house in the lower astral plane existed back when my grandmother was alive. If she too did astral travel and could have known I was part of her soul group, that I would one day be her granddaughter. My head get all dizzy when I try to think this way and I only end up feeling more confused than I was before. Laura died in the 1920's and her husband few years after the war. I don't know when Laura kept walking barefoot back to the wooden house, when it began. It stopped happening when I saw my co-star at work who remind me so much of the reincarnation of Laura's past life husband. Only now, twice, I have seen and felt his presence when he sleeps. He can't help it.

Best Wishes
Li La

Most definitely. I am almost certain I lived in Montreal in a past life. In this life, I have a strong pull to the city and it looks extremely familiar.
-Grel

Back