Hearing voices

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Arturo, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi me again...this is not about hearing a voice, but my kid has lately began to whisper in my ear there is someone in the hallway, but no one is there, or she goes to say she hears steps, someone waking, only I can not hear them.... I swear, when she does the " there is someone here," it seems to be from a ghost movie or something. She is not at all easily that frighten, but she looks a little puzzled about it. She will first tell us where the sound is and then she will go herself to look. I can not see something or hear something. Her daddy can not do it either. The only time we talked of this was in the car when she was not there. How can she hear it and we can not ? She can stand a ling time and just sort of look in empty air in the hallway and listen.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, I don't know but I have send away a question about it elsewhere and hopefully I will return with an answer to you how only your child can hear this and you can not.

I suspect why it could be this way.

I have read this thread what different members has to say. Some say it is telepathic and does not personalize it with a voice when "talking" to a Guardian Angel. You personalize yours with a voice, even though you know you can not hear them in real life the voice is real in your head during meditation. This might be because you know who this voice has belonged to. You know who you are communicating with.

I have lately began to think that some in our soul group is keeping pace with each other. That is if you have come this far in your spiritual journey some of your soul group members will have done the same. Your child being part of your soul group is keeping pace with you. You both have past life memories.

Children are more open to the paranormal reality than many grown ups are.

Your child express hearing foot steps and sensing someone. She may be using other senses that she can not say with other words more than that she hears them, when she like you does not really hear them in this reality.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Li La !

I am so unsure when it comes to my kid about this. We have not talked to her about ghosts. Instead she has been told ghosts don't exist I think by grandpa and grandma. She is puzzled, not afraid or at least not so much afraid when she think that someone -- a ghost -- is in the hallway and when hearing steps. I don't want her to be frighten. Yes, perhaps she only sense the sounds in her head, but I am unsure to ask her about it, I don't want to start something. I know that underneath her fun-going- tough self she can be sensitive but I would never ever have imagined this coming from her. She is not vulnerable. She is not "naked" like I remember myself having been in past lives. Perhaps I have had a prejudiced mind about who gets to experience ghosts and who does not. I think she is looking for a logical explanation. Just like when she saw the big shadow in her room to have been her dad to have joked with her, when he hadn't. I would hate it if something/somebody from the other reality was/is trying to contact her, and not go through us. I hate it when I don't have control ! She is only a child.

Thank you so much for your reply, I look forward if you get a reply of what this could be :)

/Jaimie

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  4. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi Jaimie!

The answer I have now is it "is not unusual that only few members of a family is effected. Especially children who are very open". No real answer to why only your child hear the steps more than that I wrote about before why I am guessing it could be this way. If you feel your child is in danger contact "local Church of your choice for clergy intervention". If not there is some first line defenses is to not interact with it, praying for protection, another tell it to stop, try Sage or Palo Santo to cleanse the home, have it blessed.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Jaimie likes this.