• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I feel like I was a lady in waiting to Anne Boleyn.

tigersnake00

Hi, i'm new to the forum and to the idea of past lives, I don"t know if this is the right place so please forgive me if it isn't. Recently i've been thinking alot about past lives. and I feel like I was a lady in waiting to Anne Boleyn, I do not have any evidence, I haven't done any past life regressions or anything. I don"t know anything about the Tudor period but I'm very intuitive and I just feel like I was a lady in waiting to Anne Boleyn. What's funny is since thinking that all I see is Anne Boleyn this, Anne Boleyn that, a forum post under me is about Anne Boleyn. So yeah what are your thoughts.

Welcome to the forum TSOO, those feelings that seem both correct and questionable are familiar to most everyone here I suspect. Some of us struggle with it, others simply accept it , and others (who don't usually stay) simply ignore it. My thoughts are that those thoughts or images are perhaps triggers for something, a real memory, a clue to something that you intended to do in this lifetime, or an area of interest opening up to you - something like that.

How do you see these things affecting you? It is said that there are no coincidences, does that sound right to you?

Back