• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Do you believe in reincarnation?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello,

I am living proof of reincarnation.

My grandmother lost her youngest daughter in 1985, in a very horrific accident. Two years later, her oldest daughter gave birth to me. I came back as my aunt. With the same scars and memory. I was born in Brazil in a very small town. Word got out, and soon reporters came rushing in for answers and to see the proof. A book was written about the case, and it even made the news. I was only 5 years old. I was very attached to my grandmother. To me, she's always been my mother. Since I learned how to speak, I recognized people from my past life and even places. My grandmother and mother noticed right away that I was reincarnated.

I am now 32 years old. I still have flashbacks of my past life. I've always been very close to my grandmother. I would tell her things I remember, and she would tell me if it was this life or the one before that it had happened in. My grandmother died of lung cancer in February of this year. It was always her wishes that I push out my story to the world.

I spent my whole life looking for answers as to why I'm like this. I know of things but I can't explain it how. I've spoke to Dr. Jim Tucker, who researches on reincarnation. It was a very awesome interview with him. I've went back to my hometown in brazil, and I've found some interesting stuff too. I'm ready to share my story with the world. I'm not sure why it took me so long, but I think there's more people like me out there, and I would like to see how we can all relate.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or simply want to know more. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Thank you,
Brooke Bezerra

Back