• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I'm pretty sure I was Salvador Dalí... Also some other stuff

Hey I'm new here so I'm pretty much gonna dump a summary of all my lives here and how I came to remember them. I've been perusing my memories and digging them up for about a year or more now. The fact I was somebody famous in a past life, in addition to some other details I'll talk about later, makes me very, very skeptical of the whole situation.
Anyway, this is going to be a long post so I'll get started right away. tl;dr at the bottom.
This all began SERIOUSLY when I started high school last year when I got my first memory from Salvador Dalí (my most recent life). It began kind of jokingly I guess when a couple friends in middle school, after a unit on Surrealism in art class, started comparing me to Salvador because I drew really weird and surreal stuff in that class and was pretty prone to attention grabbing stunts and misdemeanor offences to the teacher (only in art class, mind you). In high school, I began having visions. I would see seashores where there weren't any and vividly daydream myself in a house I didn't recognise. Eventually, this became so bad it was practically equivalent to blackouts. Additionally, it seemed like EVERY SINGLE BOOK I PICKED UP was about Salvador. Every site I went to had a joke about or picture of him. Everyone on TV had a mustache. Melting clocks were everywhere. I hadn't heard of him before middle school, really, but suddenly he was everywhere. After this, started, soon after my girlfriend started seeing things about Pablo Picasso everywhere and had a strange affiliation for Spain. I had the same sudden love of Spain. We concluded maybe something was up. The suspicions were confirmed when I eventually landed myself in the nurse's office at school because I fainted and, in a moment of delirium, told the nurse during a test of lucidity, I suppose, that I was born May 11. She asked what year. I said 1904. I had never seen Salvador Dalí's birthday until, after she told me what I had said when I focused back in, I looked up what it was because I exasperatedly knew "yeah, this is for real. I'm Salvador, and that's probably his birthday, and these blackouts are probably something important" And since then I've decided whatever the universe tells me, I'll listen.
Whatever. Not like I have a choice.
Since then, I've remembered a whole, whole lot more.
I remember Salvador's mother and her death (it bothers me even now. Unconfronted feelings, I guess)
I remember being kicked out of the Surrealist movement and how his stunts would just build on each other until they were out of control (he had some emotional stuff going on, cut him some slack. It was the only way for him to express himself)
I remember the **** mustache, yes. It's not that big of a deal. He just took great pride in standing out, and it was fun to fiddle with.
I now like to push my hair back. It's more comfortable. Familiar, I guess.
I would love to visit Catalonia.
I spend most of my time thinking on and remembering things from Salvador's life because he was most recent and because I loved Surrealism and painting already. I loved the 1920s already. If you'd asked me in 6th grade before this started what decade I wanted to be born in. I would've said I wanted to live in the early 1900s.
I don't really look much like Salvador, but I have black hair and brown eyes. My skin tans quick in the sun. I paint weird stuff and eat weird stuff to show off and anteaters are my favourite animal.
Anyway, about the other lives.
I have, so far, remembered a life in which I was an Ottoman government person of some kind named Yunan (something that sounded like that) who lived around the 1820s-1880s and was beheaded during a raid, one in which I was an Italian anarchist sort of vigilante (not as cool as he sounds) named Lorenzo (circa about the 1700s), a Russian writer and cellist named Svatoy (or something like that) (circa the early 1600s), and a few others that I haven't really determined dates for.
My girlfriend accompanied me in all these lives as my romantic partner, up to nearly the farthest back one I vaguely remember, in which I was a blind carver whose name was Polymius (again, phonetically figured out.) His hair was wirey and people were completely fascinated with his eyes. He was blinded by a lightning bolt. That's all I know for absolute certain about him.
As for my girlfriend, we're quite certain she was Pablo Picasso. Which is a vastly, vastly insane claim, I know.
She was called Ghaliva (or something like that) in Yunan's life, and Giovanna in Lorenzo's, and Nikolai in Svatoy's, and Aeneus (something like that) in Polymeus' life. Ghaliva was an orphan at one point and was a gypsy. He became a eunuch and served Yunan as a sort of adviser. Giovanna was pretty typical of the time. Nikolai was a crossdresser who went by Geneva, which is my girlfriend's name. I remember calling Nikolai that in public, and sometimes hesitating between the two names. Aeneus was fairly wealthy and had Polymius as his personal adviser for crops and the like, since he was under the impression Polymius was a psychic. They were around around or a bit before or after the time of Jesus Christ.
In the ways of proof, we have... Some... I guess?
I can tell you everything about any of the surrealists like I knew them, because I DID know them.
I can easily, easily give you an accurate interpretation of any of Salvador's paintings.
I can tell you Salvador went by Sal with people he didn't have to make an impression on.
Gala was nice. There were quite a few things off about their relationship, but it's not like I wouldn't like to find her.
Sal got along well with Philippe Soupault and DEFINITELY with Yves Tanguy.
I can tell you the press got so, so much wrong that there's nothing else I have in the ways of proof because they're just.. Wrong. Like straight up wrong about a lot of it and it upsets me, which is part of why I am writing this.
I'll post updates to this rather frequently. I'll get pictures of us copying Sal and Pablo's signatures.
I have a friend who I'm quite certain is Federico Garcia Lorca. He might be joining the forum, as will Geneva.
Again, signatures. They're exactly right. Handwriting, too.
We sometimes break out into full conversations in Spanish without meaning to and without being fluent at all. I'm in like, Spanish 2 and I can say about 3/4 of an ambiguous Hail Mary in it or Catalan.
I UNDERSTAND MOST CATALAN.
Geneva has also said full sentences in what I guess is Arabic from Ghaliva's life. I have written Yunan's name in Arabic script before while mindlessly doodling.
I won't make a reproduction of The Persistence of Memory because it has some bad associations and if I were to mess up simply because I am human, it'd look really bad, but I can point out all the little mistakes and flaws in it. All the places Sal stopped while he was painting it.

tl;dr I'm Salvador Dalí and I discovered so after a few lapses in consciousness. My best friend is Federico Garcia Lorca and my girlfriend is Pablo Picasso. Take me seriously, I have proof, I have signatures, I will upload them soon. We all have some degree of memories. Either I or they will post about their memories completely soon. There are a multitude of lies, slander, and confusions about Sal and especially about Pablo's lives, as with all the surrealists. I will get to these sometime if anyone asks. I have remembered other lives, but they are fuzzy or less like me because they are from farther in the past.
I look vaguely like Sal. I will post a picture later along with the signatures.
I might post some paintings of mine. (Although I am 16 and also working with acrylics, so the similarities are hard to see.)

somesurrealkid and Slorca, welcome to the forum. As an answer to Slorca's question, this forum is of a serious nature although there are some postings scattered throughout that are questionable.

As for Pablo Picasso, here is a link to another who I took quite seriously.

somesurrealkid and Slorca, welcome to the forum. As an answer to Slorca's question, this forum is of a serious nature although there are some postings scattered throughout that questionable.

Interesting.
Not sure what the case could be with this, then. We've been sure Geneva was Picasso for quite a while now so we'll probably operate under that assumption still but I don't refute that person's claim at all. In fact, it is very compelling.
This is an expected problem with famous incarnations, anyway.
Thank you for the link!

somesurrealkid and Slorca, welcome to the forum. As an answer to Slorca's question, this forum is of a serious nature although there are some postings scattered throughout that questionable.

I don't see this man claiming to be Pablo Picasso anywhere? No posts of him or anywhere on his website.
Do you mind providing a link ?

I'm really confused just for the record (or I guess the archive, now)
Y'all lost me at like, halfway through the link's thread
Who's Van Gogh and who's Pablo?
Should someone join the site if they think they're someone who's apparently already found?
Also are there other Sals? Should I be concerned?

Cryscat, his (Boddah77) art led me to that conclusion and he verified it through some PMs that we had, he never stated it here on the forum - do you recall the issue he had with his granddaughter? As for this thread being in Archive, I have no Idea and hadn't noticed.

For that member, Van Gogh, popped into my head. Alexandra Nechita is the reincarnation of Picasso. Just check her work out then look s Picasso's.
https://www.alexandranechita.com/

Why is this in the archive when it was started yesterday?
What? Has this Alexandra claimed to be Pablo Picasso or exhibited any memories or even a belief in reincarnation? Simply her Art being similar to Picasso's does not mean she is the reincarnation of him.

It seems unlikely. Especially when our Pablo Picasso actively remembers his past life and is surrounded with others who recognize him and also remember experiences with him.

Do these people have acquaintances/friends that are also surrealists/cubists or related to them ?

Last edited:
What? Has this Alexandra claimed to be Pablo Picasso or exhibited any memories or even a belief in reincarnation? Simply her Art being similar to Picasso's does not mean she is the reincarnation of him.

It seems unlikely. Especially when our Pablo Picasso actively remembers his past life and is surrounded with others who recognize him and also remember experiences with him.

Do these people have acquaintances/friends that are also surrealists/cubists or related to them ?
"This is an expected problem with famous incarnations, anyway."

For Alexandra Nechita, her past life as Pablo Picasso was affirmed by the famous medium Kevin Ryerson. But... another medium, Brian Stalin, said that Alexandra Nechita was not Pablo, but his first wife Olga Khokhlova. I prefer Brian Stalin's version. I looked at his site and his readings of akashic records seem more accurate. But you see, it's difficult to find the truth, even with the best mediums. So, in cases of reincarnation I better listen to those who remember past lives by themselves.

A spiritual record of all that was. Lots of medium try to read it since Edgar Cayce (the most famous), but it's not so easy as it seems.

For Alexandra Nechita, her past life as Pablo Picasso was affirmed by the famous medium Kevin Ryerson. But... another medium, Brian Stalin, said that Alexandra Nechita was not Pablo, but his first wife Olga Khokhlova. I prefer Brian Stalin's version. I looked at his site and his readings of akashic records seem more accurate. But you see, it's difficult to find the truth, even with the best mediums. So, in cases of reincarnation I better listen to those who remember past lives by themselves.
Do you mind providing a link to either one of these mediums making a statement or anything like that? I'm interested in learning a little more about them.

I didn't know that I was just going by the art work. I did check of Olga's and the art work doesn't look right for me. Alexandra has made no claims about any past life. But she has all of the marks, if you will. Alexandra Nechita was born in Romania on August 27, 1985. She began working in pen and ink at the age of two. By age five, she had graduated to watercolors. At seven, Alexandra Nechita was using oils and acrylics. She was a child prodigy with massive talent.

I dunno. Split incarnations maybe. Still not on board with Picasso for Boddah.... Not sure who he once was, but he was in the same circles as Picasso.

Last edited:
I'm really confused just for the record (or I guess the archive, now)
Y'all lost me at like, halfway through the link's thread
Who's Van Gogh and who's Pablo?
Should someone join the site if they think they're someone who's apparently already found?
Also are there other Sals? Should I be concerned?

Vincent Van Gogh
Palbo Picasso

So I had to go look up other cubist artists and found these:
Louis Vauxcelles
Albert Gleizes
Robert Delaunay
Jean Metzinger
Juan Gris - this guy knew Picasso pretty well.

there were others as well.

But she has all of the marks, if you will. Alexandra Nechita was born in Romania on August 27, 1985. She began working in pen and ink at the age of two. By age five, she had graduated to watercolors. At seven, Alexandra Nechita was using oils and acrylics. She was a child prodigy with massive talent.
That is one of the marks, but if she doesn't have memories and she is thought not to be Pablo by at least one medium, it's a bit concerning that all that is being evaluated is her art and a one medium who said she is Pablo.
Something seems just... off about that.
I don't like that this seems to be vastly art based.
Pablo was so much more than his art, and that stuff might not be there for Nechita.
It is for who we think is Pablo.
I may be biased but my current thought of this is that Nechita is not Pablo until I can see more proof than one medium and her art being cubist.
Thank you for the information nonetheless.

That is one of the marks, but if she doesn't have memories and she is thought not to be Pablo by at least one medium, it's a bit concerning that all that is being evaluated is her art and a one medium who said she is Pablo.
Something seems just... off about that.
I don't like that this seems to be vastly art based.
Pablo was so much more than his art, and that stuff might not be there for Nechita.
It is for who we think is Pablo.
I may be biased but my current thought of this is that Nechita is not Pablo until I can see more proof than one medium and her art being cubist.
Thank you for the information nonetheless.

I don't know if she has any memories, as she apparently doesn't talk about it and I don't know her personally. I just know when I read her story and saw her art- Picasso just slammed into my mind. A splint incarnation is always a possibility. I don't even know who you are talking about either....

Since I figured out how to post pictures
Worth mentioning there seems to be a resemblence between these two, no?
I think it's cool :)

Attachments

• 9843691_orig.jpg
    9843691_orig.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
  • download_20171116_220437.jpg
    download_20171116_220437.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 10
What is a splint incarnation?
Some people believe that it is possible for souls to split themselves and send energy into more than one body at a time. In my opinion, this theory is viable because time doesn't seem to work the same way on the other side of the veil, so there might be a way to overlap lives somehow.

Another possibility is that certain past lives are somehow more accessible (via akashic record) to anyone who seeks a certain type of learning experience in order to progress in their current life. Given that people can communicate with the other side, it's possible that one can bring back someone else's memories if they're willing to share. Or it's possible that people who surrounded and admired famous people were so tuned into their lives that they remember and call up that life more than their own.

There are all sorts of theories why multiple people seem to convincingly remember the same lives at times. I believe there are probably examples of all of the above, depending on the skills and interests of the person who has a memory.

So long as people learn, grow, and develop healthy relationships as a result I don't think it matters why or how they remember a particular life. What matters is where those discoveries take each of us. Are we trapping ourselves in reaching for the past, longing for something that isn't meant to be ours in this lifetime, or learning lessons from those memories and experiences that will be useful for this life?

Some people believe that it is possible for souls to split themselves and send energy into more than one body at a time. In my opinion, this theory is viable because time doesn't seem to work the same way on the other side of the veil, so there might be a way to overlap lives somehow.

Another possibility is that certain past lives are somehow more accessible (via akashic record) to anyone who seeks a certain type of learning experience in order to progress in their current life. Given that people can communicate with the other side, it's possible that one can bring back someone else's memories if they're willing to share. Or it's possible that people who surrounded and admired famous people were so tuned into their lives that they remember and call up that life more than their own.

There are all sorts of theories why multiple people seem to convincingly remember the same lives at times. I believe there are probably examples of all of the above, depending on the skills and interests of the person who has a memory.

So long as people learn, grow, and develop healthy relationships as a result I don't think it matters why or how they remember a particular life. What matters is where those discoveries take each of us. Are we trapping ourselves in reaching for the past, longing for something that isn't meant to be ours in this lifetime, or learning lessons from those memories and experiences that will be useful for this life?
That makes sense. And is also cool.
Yeah, guess it is better to kinda disregard the nuances and just take the lives as they are and learn from them.
Thank you!

Back