• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Meeting in the afterlife loved ones reincarnated

Stalker

Maybe a stupid question.

It is likely that we will meet our loved ones again within our spiritual family. At least, I hope that.

But I wonder, if in the meantime, the loved one is reincarnated, I will not see him ?

Or his spiritual part is always present in the afterlife ?

But, in NDEs, there is very often the reunion with the loved ones....

A possible answer is that in the afterlife time does not exist and we will meet our loved ones everytime ?

The purpose of my readings and my researches is to combine reincarnation memories with NDEs memories. I think it's a way to bring us closer to understanding afterlife....

I certainly think that we have close knit groups that we all travel with, but at the same time I also think there is an element of choice involved as well with regards to what you have setup for yourself prior to your current life.

While it may be a scary thought to consider that we may lose a connection with someone, I think that the fact that people stick together, come what may, is only a testament to the greater love and acceptance they show for each other.

Realizing that my family now, is the same one I had previously has helped my relationship with them tremendously.

Stalker said:
Maybe a stupid question.
It is likely that we will meet our loved ones again within our spiritual family. At least, I hope that.

But I wonder, if in the meantime, the loved one is reincarnated, I will not see him ?

But, in NDEs, there is very often the reunion with the loved ones....

A possible answer is that in the afterlife time does not exist and we will meet our loved ones everytime ?

The purpose of my readings and my researches is to combine reincarnation memories with NDEs memories. I think it's a way to bring us closer to understanding afterlife....
here is a story from my family that I shared on this forum several years back:

One uncanny synchronicity that occurred in my family seems to have a direct link to reincarnation which I will share here. After my parents got divorced my father had a girlfriend whose daughter was killed in a car accident. For privacy reasons I will call her Hannah here. Hannah died of multiple internal injuries after the car she was a passenger in crashed into a tree while being persued by police. This was 1996 and she was about 15 or 16 at the time. Before Hannah died my dad says he can remember lying in bed with his former girlfriend, she was lying on his right hand side and whispered into his right ear
“Hannah’s a bit strange, she really loves men and that’s quite unusual for a girl her age.”

About five or six years after she had been killed in either 2000 or 2001 my dad went to see a massage therapist to get the tension out of his shoulders and back. The masseuse gave massages in his own home and was not at a spa or anthing like that. Anyway while my dad was waiting for the masseuse to get ready a small girl with blond hair of about 5 or 6 came into the room in which he was waiting. She had a huge grin on her face and was unusually interested in my dad. My dad had a very strange feeling that he knew this girl from somewhere and had an enormous sense of déjà vu. When the masseuse came back into the room my dad asked him what his daughter’s name was to which he replied “Hannah”. This sent shivers down my dad’s spine and began to realize why he may have had the déjà vu. The masseuse then proceeded to work on my dad’s back and shoulders during which he said into my dad’s right ear “Hannah’s a bit strange, she really loves men and that’s quite unusual for a girl her age.” From that moment any doubt he had about where he might have known the little girl from vanished.

It is said that time doesn't exist on the other side as it does here, and that our essence always resides somewhere there, even when we are incarnate here. So, the theory is that we will always find those we love on the other side, even when some part of their soul is incarnate.

Hello Stalker,

I definitely believe we journey through the ages with our kindred spirits. You will find many threads on this topic by entering Soul Groups in the search engine. No one can say with certainty how it all works, but the synchronous beauty of how some of us discover these soul mates is apart of the incredible discovery-process.

I saw a regression therapist many years ago and a part of that therapy was the discovery of a common link to a specific other soul. In all 5 lives that I have residual memories, that person is also a key player. But it goes beyond that too. My sons in this life were my sons in 1906, they died tragically of diptheria along with the person mentioned above. We were family and it seems we have lived many lives together. I have a very distinct memory of an early life with my brother. The similarities in our personalities and quirks is so distinct in that life too.

From what I've seen, read and learned through my exploration of reincarnation, I do believe we traverse time and lives with kindred souls. Our "mission" is to learn and serve each other in a way that perpetuates a positive energy that will evolve into some form of enlightenment and good for all of creation... whatever you think that may be!

Stalker, this is an interesting thread and with it you have garnered some very clear and valuable responses. The only thing I can add to the panoply of truth already received is that, to me, those souls of others you "travel with" will always be close to you, whether incarnate or not. You share lifeplans, karmic bonds and mutual advancement, and even when it feels like you are absoulutely alone, they are with you with the intent to help you stay your desired course, or to help you make a positive experience out of a change of course.

The thing I have to add here too is that after my becoming aware of all of this, my energy changed or perhaps because I've been contacting my families higher selves, almost everyone in my "group" has been changing also.

My friend is now starting to become a giving person and has become quite involved with the life of his nephew. He's now showing unconditional friendship (or even love dare I say it) to me.

My parents are more receptive of me as a person and actually having reciprocal conversations with me.

Recently at a family dinner, my son started a game of "telephone" around the table and everybody was laughing and having fun in a way we've never experienced my entire life.

Just to me, you just aren't aware of the larger picture. And up there somewhere, it's awesome. Everyone is connected, learning, sharing and growing together. Just to be able to see what little pieces I'm just amazed every day.

And thinking back on everything that's happened to me my whole life and bits and pieces of things people have said, it's all in there. We all have a purpose and there's a reason why things happen. We may not know ultimately why things happen the way they do, but we can take comfort in knowing that they're all connected for some higher purpose. And the experience here, whether it be good or bad, is merely one step out of billions you'll take in this life and others.

Totoro said:
Just to me, you just aren't aware of the larger picture. And up there somewhere, it's awesome. Everyone is connected, learning, sharing and growing together. Just to be able to see what little pieces I'm just amazed every day.
And thinking back on everything that's happened to me my whole life and bits and pieces of things people have said, it's all in there. We all have a purpose and there's a reason why things happen. We may not know ultimately why things happen the way they do, but we can take comfort in knowing that they're all connected for some higher purpose. And the experience here, whether it be good or bad, is merely one step out of billions you'll take in this life and others.
Wow, Totoro...I feel as if I could have written that!

To add to how amazing it all is, each "venture" into the other side I have been fortunate enough to see has shown me such unconditional love, joy, happiness and within it all is an incredible level of intricate and complicated intertwining of lifeplans/courses/paths that seem to correograph our relationships based on what we do through free will in our daily lives. While to me it appeared impossibly complex, our higher selves were dealing with it as easily as a game of backgammon...and it all looked like the most incredible party one can possibly imagine.

That's my opinion too, that once you mature to a certain level, you simply sit back and enjoy the process much like planning a vacation.

If you bump into me up there, make sure you say hi :thumbsup: I want to know why we keep thinking the same things.:laugh:

Stalker said:
I believe that we don't take all of our energy into our incarnations, some will always remain in the spirit world. So, IMO, yes, we will meet our loved ones in spirit form even if they have already started a new physical life.

Kristopher said:
I believe that we don't take all of our energy into our incarnations, some will always remain in the spirit world. So, IMO, yes, we will meet our loved ones in spirit form even if they have already started a new physical life.
It is my belief that we are with our "loved ones" in spirit for ever...it is only as an incarnate that we experience any "separation"...with that spark of our greater soul on earth living the illusion of separation. If you love them here, you really love them "over there" and all the time.

I wish I could bottle, or at least adequately describe the immense feeling of all-encompassing love of which I've gotten all too brief glimpses. I have received such strong reassurance that everything we do here matters so litte, but so much, in the grand sceme of our soul's existence...so little because we are meant to be happy and enjoy the game as we live it and fear is not justified, and so much because we have so many opportunities to benefit so many people and ourselves in each foray onto the earth plane.

How do you want to play the game? To have fun and win or to have fear and wish you could do it again?

I have read this - and it rings true to me - that we are in multiple places at the same time - i have also read that we travel together -so its likely that we would reincarnate as a group

the part that really makes me wonder - that we are there & here - WHAT KIND OF ENERGY ARE WE - must be SOOOOO Strong to be able to be here & there - and the poor part of us here is so weak -we cannot remember anything or much of anything from whence we came ??

its like a child in AWE - totally breathtaking that its possible to be "split" in a way ???

Kristopher said:

Thanks for the very inspiring replies. :thumbsup:

Another question.

My sister, who died 2 months ago (cancer), lost a baby 10 years ago at the end of a troubled pregnancy. The baby was 6 months old, if I remember well.

Obviously my sister remained, throughout the rest of his life, very proved from this fact.

I wonder if this baby, Sara, is a "soul mate" of me and my sister. I wonder and hope if she has met her when she died.

Her last wishes were to be buried with her daughter Sara....

PS.Sorry for the English, google often helped me but I realize not so good.

Kristopher said:
I agree with this, and Michael Newton says that we take between something like 40 to 90 % of our energy into a body, but I don't think that is accurate, I think we are something like the tip of the iceberg, the finger of a much larger being that resides outside of time and space. It could be possible we are only 1% of our higher non-local self or less.

Back