• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

my family re-incarnated

nikki_s

Hi, everyone my name is Nicole. I have 3 sons ages 12, 4, and 1. When my oldest son was a toddler he told my mother on numerous occasions that she was going to die but "its ok Nani you are going to come back and be my brother." At the time we just thought it was something that he might have over heard or seen on television. Needless to say when I got pregnant 8 years later my mother became nervous, but she did not pass on. The family member that did pass on was my cousin who I was very close with as a child, I named my second son after him. As a baby my son was very shy, never wanted to go to anyone but my immediate family. When he was about a year old my aunt came up to visit us from North Carolina for a week, my son instantly gravitated to her. They had the "connection". My aunt was in awe of my son and was so happy to be a house where her sons name was openly called out all day long.

My cousin had passed in a car accident, as the time went on my son started saying things about when he died before, in a car that wasnt his, because they hit a tree...he started saying things that were beyond his age, knowledge, and world. And then we were struck by tragedy again, this time it was my aunt, and I was 7 weeks pregnant with my third son. The family packed up and went to North Carolina for her funeral. The son that I had named after hers was 2 1/2 yrs old. Now he hadnt seen my aunt since she came up to visit us a year and a half earlier, but when he saw her picture on the memoir, he looked at it and said "well thats momma Donna" I'm not from the south and neither are my children. He calls me mommy not momma. Yet another strange coincedence? After burying my aunt we headed back up north to go on with life as usual, my mother still alive. When I found out that I was having another boy she became nervous again after just burying her sister in law. She is still with us today.

But this is where it gets wierd. After the birth of my 3rd son, my 2nd son started telling me that the baby wasnt a boy like him inside, that he was a girl inside and a boy on the outside. Where does a 3 yr old come up with this stuff? Things have been strange between my mom and dad and the baby, he has an attitude with my mother which she describes as a sister in laws love. And on my aunts birthday two weeks ago, my son would not even look at my dad, until he said "Happy birthday Sis," and he turned and gave him a kiss and hug. Now from what my mother and I can come up with is that my first son had been given information about a woman in the family that was going to die and come back and be his brother, he must of confused that information and thought that it was meant to be my mother and not my aunt. I am being amazed all the time by the things that my children are saying and doing. I am definately a believer now #G^H

Hi Nicole, welcome to the forum :)

I was sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin and aunt, but how uplifting to see all of the evidence that they have returned to the family in the form of your two youngest sons. Thanks very much for sharing. Have you read either of Carol's books? One of them is about reincarnation within the same family.

A big welcome to the past life forum Nicole! #G^H

Thank you for sharing your story. It amazes me the connections that can arise from children speaking up and their parents and older family members listening. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's nice to know there's a place to talk about this, where the is no bias. I have not gotten around to reading her books yet, there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me anymore :laugh:

The boys and work keep me pretty busy.

nikki_s...what a wonderful segue into a life-defining topic! I believe we incarnate with a group of souls...my family seems to be an example, as it appears yours is, too. You are fortunate in that you both paid attention to your son's announcement of the coming of others, and his apparent accuracy.

Amazing story, thank you for sharing it with us. I wonder if you were supposed to have a child that was to be your mother but when your Aunt died she chose to come back to you so that she could be with her child again?

I love that you are paying attention. Please keep a journal, they are really helpful.

Back