• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My past life as an Indian

nativej

I thought I would share this experience because im learning so much from my last incarnation.

In 2007, I asked the angels to show me my last life. instantly I saw an indian woman running through a field terrified. i could not see her face but just her clothes from the knee down. i was so scared it was like i had cellular memory and was reliving that day. it was so terrifying, i asked the angels to comfort me.
Next a few weeks later, I saw a vision from my eyes looking out. I am lying on the ground in the desert and seeing a bright sunny sky. An indian chief comes by on a horse and stares down at me. I am dying from some type of wound i believe is in my stomach area. He does not say a word to me, but quietly leaves. this vision was so real it was shocking.
Next a week later, I see an owl over a young woman's body with dark hair, about 21 maybe?

Fast forward to now-recently last month i asked the Angels to verify and confirm if I was an indian in a past life and where it was. I have always had this extreme intensity to sedona arizona so i assumed it was there. Then upon talking to a historian, i realized indians were not in sedona at the time I supposedly lived. I say that because this woman i talked to in 2007 told me the year-1903. so im confused and ask the angels, and i look up at the tv a few hours later at the precise moment 48 hours came on, the very first scene at the bottom said :prescott Arizona. I refused to think it was there for some reason i have never felt anything toward Prescott. but maybe it was. I asked for signs that i was an indian and boy did they come. I was turning channels and some woman on Jeopardy answered a question about indians, i went to my sisters house and my niece comes running up to me wearing a red indian feather. i was so blown away by the sychronicities it astounded me. their were all in all about five or so.

But when I ask for more detail, it doesnt come as easily. i have so much going on in my life, its hard to focus just on my past life but i do want to know what happened to me. suicide or murder? the closest i can come up with is that I may have been part of the Yavapai tribe in prescott. So this if fascinating to me.:D

yesterday, I was lying down and had an image suddenly come to me. A dark male indian with a white and red headdress was holding a bow and arrow. Next thing I knew, i looked down to see the arrow in my stomach just as suspected. i assumed it was suicide, but think that it might be murder at this point.

I also looked up online that you should heal your past lives so you can stop any current physical afflictions. I have had severe stomach problems for years. even as a teenager and small child i would have stomach episodes. I have suffered from candida and IBS currently and truly wonder if healing this would help these horrible conditions in me.

Hi Nativej:

I'm not an expert, but these sound pretty typical in terms of possible PL memories. I'd especially note the "traumatic" aspect, which often seems to be one of the reasons why people begin remembering a PL as well as having a tendency to cause present life problems, including physical problems like yours. It sounds like your best course may be to try a regression, preferably using someone with experience in this area. Alternately, some try self-regression via Youtube or etc.

Good luck and interested to hear more,

S&S

Which tribe was it, did you come from the Northern America or from the Southern? You write about horses.

Hi nativeJ

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, it certainly sounds like past life memories to me. They tend to be like this - in vivid flashes of important or pivotal life moments.

Indeed, by dealing with past life traumas, you can create healing of physical ailments. This happens quite a bit. Of course, you should also try regular medical means to treat any problems you might have, take care of your general health, particularly watch your diet with IBS - avoiding spicy, acidic or processed foods for instance. But it can't hurt to also try healing past life traumas on top of doing that.

Since you seem to have some success in using 'angels' to help you with these experiences, perhaps you could seek some guidance on this from them? People talk about various ways to have these kinds of experiences - their higher being, or spirit guides and so on. It doesn't really matter what they are called if it works for you.

You might also find this thread interesting.

Memories and healing

Ender27 said:
Which tribe was it, did you come from the Northern America or from the Southern? You write about horses.
Ender, I think nativej only has a couple of flashes as she says. She suggests it might have been in Arizona. People don't always know all these sorts of details, certainly not right at the start.

Back