• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

One soul, simultaneous incarnations?

usetawuz

Senior Registered
Does anyone have any understanding or information about the possibility of one soul having two incarnated entities on earth at one time?

A very wise reader once told me that I, a fifty year old man in Florida have another incarnation of my soul, a twenty five year old woman, living in Maine. She provided me with extensive information and described how the woman was dealing with alot of "our" soul's karma in this lifetime to leave me able to deal with the work I am to do. This is not a twin flame or other sort of other soul soul-mate, but rather another incarnation of my soul simultaneously here with me.

I asked what my work might be and she said cryptically that I would find out when the time comes. I then asked what would happen if I met my co-incarnate and she said "You won't so you don't have to worry about that, but you haven't been especially close to the other ones when you knew them. You are here on different missions...she is running like a spiritual interference for you so you can get the job done."

I know she came from a broken home...her mother left early and her drunk, abusive father was stuck trying to raise her and a sister. The sister died, and she left the house at 17 and works in the hospitality business between Boston and Maine dependent on the tourist season.

The reader said that I (my soul) have done this several times before and that when my past life memories seem to not quite line up from a chronological standpoint this is the reason...I have memories of two concurrent lifetimes.

I cannot find the reader now and I previously only had her name, Charlotte, and telephone number but it is disconnected.

Any thoughts or information on this line of inquiry would be greatly appreciated.

usetawuz said:
Does anyone have any understanding or information about the possibility of one soul having two incarnated entities on earth at one time?
CLIP

...I cannot find the reader now and I previously only had her name, Charlotte, and telephone number but it is disconnected.

Any thoughts or information on this line of inquiry would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Useta! The theory of simultaneous hosts has been discussed on this Forum in the past, and you could probably use the "Search" selection in the header pull-down menu to find them. From what I have gathered here and in various books, such a situation is usually reserved for special circumstances, such as the one you have indicated. It would be a troublesome concept for me to understand, however, given the personal identity that is normally assigned to each soul. But, it stands to reason that anything could be possible. I'll be extremely interested in reading the inspired replies of more knowledgeable members. And, if you find anything on this subject in your research, please let us know.

It seems to me that, if you have a job to do, you would be much better prepared by knowing more. I think such things are better known than hidden like a shell game. Is it possible to press the issue with other readers? Have you tried running her name and phone number through Google? How did you manage to find Charlotte, originally?

Nightrain1 said:
I'll be extremely interested in reading the inspired replies of more knowledgeable members.
I'm sorry to let you down but it might be a stretch to say that my reply is either inspired or knowledgable. :tongue:

I have heard that simultaneous lifetimes do happen. They are more of an exception than a rule. From what I understand most souls do not do this, and when they do, it is for a specific purpose. It sounds like that is the case here. It's interesting that what this woman in Maine is experiencing is being passed on to you in Florida while your life is in progress. At this time I have no overlapping lifetimes that I am aware of.

I would be very curious to know what would happen if two people of the same soul met each other. Would there be an instant recognition? If you really want to find this person, the name and old number might be enough for a skip tracer to track her down. I have no idea what I would say if I found someone who might be of the same soul. "Hello, I think you might be me."

Hi Nightrain, I have already received a pm with two sites to review regarding this situation. You're right, if this is of significance I would rather go in with some knowledge of what I am meant to do...especially considering the readers that I have asked what it is I'm faced with doing have been either kept from seeing it or were directed (by whom I do not know) to not say anything that "might change the energy". So researching what I can find seems to be the order of the day.

Truthseeker, good question! What would you say? I love the idea of being met with a "you might be me...!" I have knowledge of a previous lifetime in which I led a fairly accomplished life while a neighbor/co-incarnate dealt with the karma...that didn't exclude karmic obligations from the first/older lifetime, they were simply more mundane...the younger seemed to deal with a more behind the scenes role.

Hi,

Yes, we did have a discussion about this before and here are a few tid-bits I picked up on.

Michael Newton Author and Hypnotherapist has written several books from the material he has gathered from his clients.

He says there is an essence of all of your past incarnations that remain in the spirit world waiting for your souls return

Journey of the Soul Page 85 1996

Newton again....The energy of the soul is able to divide into identical parts simular to a hologram. It may live other lives in other bodies...although this is less common than people believe or that you read about. The soul has dual capabilities

Destiny of Souls Page 2, 2003

Newton again....All souls come to earth and leave a part of their energy behind. If someone you know and loved died 30 years ago and has reincarnated you will see them again upon your own return to the spirit world

Destiny of Souls Page 118 2003

last but not least....I didn't write down who said this but it's certainly interesting

It's 2010 and with it comes a "knowing" a rebirth of consciousnss. We are beings of light who experience in the physical and are about to return to the light. At that pint we will understand.

Reincarnation is the journey of the soul through its DNA

It was not about 2012 because I don't read that junk......

Just a quick thought....Isn't it wonderful to be alive at such a time in the world's history. Here we all are talking to one another all over the planet about our souls and reincarnation. Telling one another about what we believe are past lives about our own soul or that of a child....I'm completely fascinated and I think the entire group of members are always sweet and polite to one another. It's a pleasure to come and read the posts each day.

Yes Florence, and I had an impression that because of just this sort of connection we will enable a greater and much more rapid jump in human consciousness...and it is a pleasure to visit here...it is my favorite site and I am extremely grateful to have found it, or have it find me!

usetawuz said:
...this sort of connection we will enable a greater and much more rapid jump in human consciousness...and it is a pleasure to visit here...it is my favorite site and I am extremely grateful to have found it, or have it find me!
Same here, my friends!

Hmm, if this is true, it would certainly help to explain my confusion at finding two of the characters in my memory, both of whom I was able to trace, living in overlapping time periods - 1861-c.1930 and 1886-1975, although having said that, another of my characters appears to have been born around 1900's-ish, as she seems to be a teenager around about WW1, which throws it out a little bit, cause then there would be three overlapping periods....???? Unless there is substance in Hannah's ribbon analogy, with the different strands (different life paths?) happening to pass close by and lie beside each other, but then that would require removal of the whole time and space continuum thing, in order for past and present time periods to meet each other, and the person in 'present' being able to see the 'pasts' - or even vice versa? ..... okay, I'm getting way out of my depth now! :eek:

Lynnette said:
Hmm, if this is true, it would certainly help to explain my confusion at finding two of the characters in my memory, both of whom I was able to trace, living in overlapping time periods - 1861-c.1930 and 1886-1975
Hi Lynnette! I have run into the same problem with two of my characters. I'm willing to accept that anything is possible, and that there may be parallel universes in which we may play a part. However, for what it's worth, I just think that I've made a mistake in my assumptions about having been one of those people. There are those, who feel that one's first instinct is usually the best. However, I have too often drawn the wrong conclusion by relying on my intuition. As a result, I've discounted any connection I may have felt with either person, and can only believe that these people are only similar and nothing more.

Hi Nightrain, Well now, I don't know whether they are both 'past-lives' at all - I'm not sure? I tend to have a distiction, where for some, I never see their face/front, only see through their eyes, and in the dreams I feel I am enacting their actions. Others I just have a name or 'feel a vision'. I have both the former and latter for these two women. Curiously though, both have proven themselves to me - one led me to look up a name, and found everything including spouses and children and backgrounds to be true; the other first came as a name, which led to further dreams of a house, which I subsequently found, which led me to finding the owner of the name and discovering her life history.

Has anyone heard of the ripple effect, where they say your thoughts and your actions spread out and echo like a shout off a canyon wall, and those atuned can feel/see/hear them till they peeter out? Maybe its like that, and if we experience the echos of a life of a similar personality, but not neccesarily simiar life, in concordance with our own - maybe the echos of someone who is still actually living at the same time as you? Or perhaps you both 'ring' at the same amplitude or frequency, or something, so that you are in fact 'the same'...?

Lynnette said:
Has anyone heard of the ripple effect, where they say your thoughts and your actions spread out and echo like a shout off a canyon wall, and those attuned can feel/see/hear them till they peter out? Maybe its like that, and if we experience the echos of a life of a similar personality, but not necessarily similar life, in concordance with our own - maybe the echos of someone who is still actually living at the same time as you? Or perhaps you both 'ring' at the same amplitude or frequency, or something, so that you are in fact 'the same'...?
The ripple effect is similar to the concept of existentialism, in which the small breeze of a butterfly's wings in Africa can influence greater effects in such a way as to conceivably cause a hurricane to form in the Atlantic. I suppose the same could apply on a spiritual level.

I can only base my own opinion of these matters on in-depth reading over the years, and I've certainly run into some unusual concepts. But the majority of cases seem to point to consecutive lifetimes for each soul, and possibly some psychic impressions to help muddle up one's experiences.

What you are suggesting is certainly a whole new interesting paradigm, which many of us have not considered; and, only someone with total spiritual awareness can address. I hope that more enlightened members can shed some light on this.

Nightrain1 said:
The ripple effect is similar to the concept of existentialism, in which the small breeze of a butterfly's wings in Africa can influence greater effects in such a way as to conceivably cause a hurricane to form in the Atlantic. I suppose the same could apply on a spiritual level.
After my 'near death' experience the memory I had of it was like a mass collection of icebergs. I could see the tips of certian subject matters but the bulk of information was hidden below the surface. So - it was like a piece of swiss cheess to me with many missing holes. I would ponder on various memories in reflect. When my spirit was on a 'flight path' back to the physical body again - as a spirit with 'total awareness' - in the state of 'knowing' - I knew that only certain concepts were going to be retained. I wanted to keep as many as I could fit in my human mind. One of them was - what it was like when my 'spirit' departed the body and was on it's way to the higher realm. As a spirit - I had a memory of looking over my shoulder and seeing the entire planet with the entire population of the world. In that state - I knew the names and history of ever single living being on the planet. Not in a human capacity but in a spiritual capacity. Even this boggled my own human mind when I reflected on it. No one was a stranger. All six billion souls on this planet were connected and related to the same creator. It was an amazing sight. I would tell people that I didn't see the world through human eyes. I saw it through the eyes of God and NO one was a stranger to God. I saw how the conversation going on between a dairy farmer and his wife in Wisconsin was having a wave effect and rippling toward and connecting with a conversation between a Daughter and Mother in Hong Kong who had lost the Dad/Husband. Their tears of grief were having a rippling effect and an impact on that Wisconsin couple in a profound way that was all below the surface and out of sight. Blindness. We live with blindness in this world but the 'eyes of Creations' see, hears and feels everything all at the very same second and knows the connection between all six billion souls at once.

That is all I came back with. Just a slight remembrance of what that sensation was like. I couldn't even remember my families names when I woke up much less strangers around the world. To me - it was the difference between the 'mortal' mind and the 'immortal mind.' I remembered it as similar to one gigantic mathematical formula and every single digit or number within the 6 billion was in place. There was no accidents or numbers out of place. If one number changed - the whole formula would change along with it but the harmony of the entire equation would still be the same. I was being shown that from the 'dawn of time' until that moment in 1978 when I left the 'time zone' of the material plane - everything that had came up to that point was - exactly as it was meant to manifest itself on the material plane. There were no accidents or chaos. There was a divine order and structure to every thing.

In that 'immortal' state of mind - my spirit understood every single equation. Once I was make in my mortal state of mind - I was back to scratching my head and wondering who a mind could fit all that into it and not explode. It was massive and totally beyond human comprehension.

Such is the mystery of God.

DK

Back