• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

PL memories

Alloura

Alloura
Hi All

Chris asked in another post if I would be willing to share my past life memories and suggested I start a new thread when doing so.

I have done 3 PLR and one LBL sessions. I confess they are addicting!! :) I have become good friends with my regression/hypnotist and hope to be able to do more sessions.

My incarnation before this life was as a Jewish boy in Poland. My first name was Dov, or Dav. I was born in 1930, either near Krakow, or in Krakow. The first thing I saw when I was regressed was the same view of a flashback I had had a couple of months prior to the PLR.
I am in an field that is lightly covered with snow. I can see the woods in the distance. When asked what I was wearing I replied "mostly rags". For some reason I could not move.

We regressed further back in my life and I was living in the ghetto in Krakow. My family consisted of my Father (one of my sons in this life), Mother, and 3 sisters. We were living in a dark, cold building with several floors to it. The feelings I had were of a strong feeling of love within the family, but an underlying feeling of fear, sadness and being resigned(?) to things.

The next thing I saw was the snow scene again. This time I knew were I was. Auschwitz. I knew that my family members were all dead. I was caught in the barbed-wire - that is why I couldn't move. I starved to death while caught on the barbed-wire. It was early in the year of 1943..

I've done some research on the Krakow ghetto, and there is quite a bit of information about the ghetto, and pictures. One picture of a street that angles off at an unusual degree was one I saw in the PLR. I have a strong feeling that we were originally from the country, as I do have one really clear memory of the country side. I have looked at many pictures of Poland online, but have not found any that look like what is in my head.
I have gone through the Auschwitz website, and one view of a clear area looking towards the woods seemed familiar, but trees grow in 60 years...

There are several things from this past life that have carried over into my current incarnation.
I have a "thing" about having food in the house. Not that I have ever even been close to hungry, but I always make sure we have food - usually way more than we need.
I love all things Jewish - even tho my background in this life is Irish/Swiss.
Obsessed with the Holocaust from about 12 - read everything and anything about it. Loved Leon Uris's Exodus and Mila 18.
(this one is rather ironic) - have used "barbedwire" as a nick-name throughout my life...

Wow, sorry this is so long!
One last thing - during my LBL session after this life I learned that we, as a soul group had chosen to incarnate in Poland, during this time to work on several issues. Love, family togetherness, faith, and not succumbing to fear or anger. It felt like we had a mixed level of success. Of course there was no feeling of judgement, just love and acceptance of our willingness to accept a difficult incarnation.

Again, sorry this is so long. :eek: Will save other PLR's for later.

Love & Light
Alloura

Wow you've gotten quite a bit of information from your regressions. That success is awesome! LOL @ the nickname "barbedwire" - it must be something you are okay with then, and not afraid of, right?

Can't wait to read more of your memories. :thumbsup:

Hi Alloura,

Such an awful time and I relate to the need for having food around. I also was born in Krakow and ended up in Auschwitz with my sisters. Have you been able to work through some of your feelings??

INteresting your LBL regression .... ie that your family agreed to be born into such hard times. This strikes a chord with me. I feel that I am blaming myself somehow , as if it was my choice to have such tragic lives where my family suffered so.

Can you elaborate at all on your experience in the LBL regression?>? thanks

soulfreindly

Hi alaskanlaughter - it IS sort of warped about the barbedwire, but I truly have never had any issues about it. :eek:

Hi Sunniva - Thanks for the threads - I will definitely spend some time there!

Hi Soulfriendly - a kindred soul from a very traumatic time on Earth. I don't really have any unresolved feelings from this life - other than those issues I mentioned. I really feel that the LBL session really helped me to understand why we all chose to incarnate at that time and place. I do remember crying and being VERY happy to be home again

I am concerned that you blame yourself for life choices where you feel your family suffered. From what I have read regarding this, I don't believe that any spirit is ever forced into any life situation that is not of their own choosing. In our soul groups we all work together on life situations that will help each one to grow in the areas that they feel they need to work on.

I'd be happy to share my LBL with you.

Immediately after leaving my body in the concentration camp, I felt myself slowly rise and travel thru space. At some point, I came out through what looked to me like the speaker on the old victrolas - sort of a fluted exit. My spirit guide was there and she hugged me and murmured comforting words. There were several other spirits there, but I don't remember much of that first place.

After a brief time there, I left and went to a place that was high on a hill, a building of some sort. I sat on a bench out front for a while, just sort of drinking in my surroundings. It was like being in a place that was all parkland, very beautiful, calm, peaceful.

Then I entered the building and went to a place where I "took a shower" of sorts. I remember standing under something and being surrounded and showered with gold light that shimmered and sparkled. It was wonderful, and felt sort of like being re-energized, cleansed, made whole again.

I then traveled to what was my "homecoming" with my soul group. It was a happy, low-key reunion, more of joy than happiness (if that makes any sense).

At this point my PLregressionst asked me who was there, and their relationships to me. It was at this point, as I told him who was there, that it began to be made known to me that some of them had been a part of the life in Poland, but not all.

My Father in the life in Poland is my second son in this life. We are very close, and know that we have spent many lives together. Interestingly, he struggled with that life because he tends to choose warrior/healer lives, and that was REALLY difficult for him to be passive and remain calm and loving.

It was at this point that my spirit guide came and we did some reviewing of the Poland life. That is when I learned that we had chosen to incarnate in that place and that time for specific opportunities to overcome fear and anger through love and faith. For the most part, we felt we had been successful.

(I DO have another LBL where the review of THAT life was not so hot... will share that one soon, as I am on my lunch and running out of time!)

I hope that this helps. Have you ever considered doing a PLR/LBL? I would highly recommend it. Two of my children who are a bit skeptical have done a PLR, and been amazed at what they learned about themselves.

Love & Light

Alloura:)

Hi Alloura, thanks alot for sharing. I do beleive that you have found your peace.. I am glad for you. I have heard how LBL regressions are so important.

There is something in me that I am still holding onto. And yes a LBL regression at some point other than the only one I did seems to be something I should pursue . Just saying that makes me think this even more important , as the possibility of doing it makes me afraid. I find I often feel afraid . the task looks very scarey. Then when I do a regression around that , healings do come.

I had three lives in the holocaust , I did a LBL regression concerning the time after the third one . I guess I need to pursue a deeper investigation.

Here goes... soulfreindly

Hi Alloura,

Thanks for sharing that - :thumbsup:

Do you share any specific memories with your son from that lifetime? - Just curious - : angel

Thanks for sharing, Alloura, and no need for apologising for your posts. They're very interesting. :thumbsup:

I've had a PL in Krakow, too, but a lot earlier (in the 1300's). I visited Krakow a couple of years ago. Loved it, and felt familiarity even though a lot had been changed obviously. If you ever get a chance, you should go there, as it's a very lovely place!

Karoliina

Back