• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Possible past life dream- dreamt I was a bartender.

MD14

Last night I had a dream that I think was a past life dream. In the dream I was a young woman with long blonde hair, I was wearing a fairly casual outfit- a long sleeved white t-shirt and blue jeans. I was working as a bartender, and I was pouring drinks to a man. Nothing else really happened in the dream, the dream finished before anything else happened.
The reason I think this might be a past life dream is because it felt much more real than other dreams, although it didn't seem as real as some other past life dreams I've had before. Also, in the dream the place I was working at had dark red walls. As a child I remember being fascinated by rooms with dark red walls, and as a child I had several dreams about places with dark red walls. I didn't know about reincarnation back then so I never thought of them as past life dreams before, but now I think it would make sense if they were.
I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on whether this could be a past life dream.

Last night I had a dream that I think was a past life dream. In the dream I was a young woman with long blonde hair, I was wearing a fairly casual outfit- a long sleeved white t-shirt and blue jeans. I was working as a bartender, and I was pouring drinks to a man. Nothing else really happened in the dream, the dream finished before anything else happened.
The reason I think this might be a past life dream is because it felt much more real than other dreams, although it didn't seem as real as some other past life dreams I've had before. Also, in the dream the place I was working at had dark red walls. As a child I remember being fascinated by rooms with dark red walls, and as a child I had several dreams about places with dark red walls. I didn't know about reincarnation back then so I never thought of them as past life dreams before, but now I think it would make sense if they were.
I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on whether this could be a past life dream.
Imo, it probably is. Although it doesn't sound like you need to know and resolve anything from that life, and it is only your spirit wandering through memories.

Best wishes,

Angie

Yes, it could be. I would have many but short memory-bits for years about a pl and bits here and there in dreams and then one time between a state of waken and sleep it got real clear. I saw a man in that dream that I remembered having been deeply in love with in that pl, had just turned around and he was close by, looking at me. Could see his facial features so clear, his eyes looking back. This is the only pl where I have found the person I've experienced being during that era. That dream will always be very special to me.

Back