• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Some questions

Katelyn

Hello everybody I am new here. I'm not sure this is the right spot to be posting this if not sorry. Anyways ever since I was little about 3-4 I would always ask my parents if they remembered "climbing the tower, and carrying the flag to the top?" They always would say no. Another odd memory I have is I once said "Remember when these stairs didn't have carpet on them just wood?" Aparently I wasn't even born yet though when the house was being built. Do these sound like past life memories?

Also a year or 2 ago my mom told me before I was born she had a miscarriage. I've been wondering if it's possible I could of been that unborn child?

Hi katelyn

I started watching Ghost inside my child(its only been made available recently here)anyway in one of the episodes one of the kids talked about a miscarriage.In his case he got a bit scared before being born, and his soul did not go inside the baby.His mother then had a miscarriage.He was born a bit later.not sure if this was your case but it has happened before.I have also heard about spirits living in a castle before being born.(this was from a child's memory)so your memories could be the life in-between state or a past life memory.only way to be sure is through meditation or past life regression.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Katelyn said:
Anyways ever since I was little about 3-4 I would always ask my parents if they remembered "climbing the tower, and carrying the flag to the top?" They always would say no. Another odd memory I have is I once said "Remember when these stairs didn't have carpet on them just wood?" Aparently I wasn't even born yet though when the house was being built. Do these sound like past life memories?
Also a year or 2 ago my mom told me before I was born she had a miscarriage. I've been wondering if it's possible I could of been that unborn child?
My answer to both questions is yes. Welcome to the forum. :)

jonathan21 said:
Hi katelyn
I started watching Ghost inside my child(its only been made available recently here)anyway in one of the episodes one of the kids talked about a miscarriage.In his case he got a bit scared before being born, and his soul did not go inside the baby.His mother then had a miscarriage.He was born a bit later.not sure if this was your case but it has happened before.I have also heard about spirits living in a castle before being born.(this was from a child's memory)so your memories could be the life in-between state or a past life memory.only way to be sure is through meditation or past life regression.

Welcome to the forum by the way.
Thank you. That sounds interesting I will have to check it out! :)

Katelyn said:
... "Remember when these stairs didn't have carpet on them just wood?" Aparently I wasn't even born yet though when the house was being built. Do these sound like past life memories?
Hi Katelyn

Welcome to the forum.

The way we understand things (from talking to other people who have remembered things from before they were born) a 'spirit' or 'soul' will start getting ready to be reborn usually a few months into a pregnancy, but it can vary.

They will attach to the baby's body by a 'silver thread' - similar to what people who have out of body experiences describe. They will often hover about the mother for a while, gradually getting more and more comfortable with being fully in the body of the baby leading up to the birth.

A lot of people have described their parents having an argument, or decorating the nursery, or all kinds of things like this that happened before they were born. So, sure, you may have been aware of things that happened before you were born.

Back