• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Soul Trap: Evidence for forced incarnation / reincarnation from pre-birth memories

My point is that we don't "know", but that we just "believe". So, "believing that we know" prevents us from progressing, prevents us from seeing more accurately and clearer.

Without entering in details, I believe that reincarnation can be compared to being student in school, attending classes, advancing through grades to eventually graduate, and attend other schools. It is a process not only of accumulation of knowledge, but also of enabling and improving one's abilities and potentials.

Every student attends several classes in parallel, and the ability to get a passing grade in one class is affected by the student's overall level, which sometimes requires some rework of what he missed in other classes.

I am not only this awake self, but this is only one state of a multidimensional personality, that is one of multiple personalities that are part of an entity, in a structure of gestalts of consciousness.

I believe that the process of mastering any subject has four phases:

1. You know that you don't know (that subject), which I call "ignorance".
2. You don't know that you don't know, "foolishness" (this is the most detrimental,and painful phase).
3. You don't know that you know, "humility".
4. You know that you know, "mastery".

Achieving mastery isn't an end, but just an opening to, a necessary step to another mastering process.

:) That isn't what I wrote. Again: reincarnation may not be what one believes to be.

By the way: everything one knows is belief, excepting that he exists in some way as an awareness. It is the largely misunderstood concept of "I am".
Reincarnation should be approached as science. I know that sounds weird but here is evidence I've collected https://4dforum.org/case-studies/ The very first page shows chart correlations. The dates are there for the reader to compare normal birth to birth charts. The death chart comparisons are there for those who know about it. There are brief bios to show how these people's lives relate to their past ones.

Too much of reincarnation is centered on religious or spiritual beliefs. This isn't surprising because religions carry the knowledge, as observed, about it. https://4dforum.org/2023/11/27/q-and-a-with-professors-tzu-and-tzu-3/ . Approaching the topic with an analytic mindset will enable one to learn more effectively.

Grasp the truth of your existence.

Hi.

This is a compilation of pre-birth memories that indicate forced incarnation / reincarnation is a thing.

Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/2024030...everal-cases-suggestive-of-forced-incarnation (it takes a while to load, but it works fine).

I also suggest you watch this video:

Common Denominators in Pre-Birth Memories. It is an analysis of patterns in PBM's.

I think forced re/incarnation is a problem I am just trying to warn people.

Kind regards.
This video is unwatchable, which is a shame because this is THE most important topic and everyone should research it as much as it is possible with the little available info. I just checked out the video, and one has to read masses of text in different size fonts which makes it very tiring, not to mention the distracting music!

Reincarnation is a natural process; it happens. Is it because of a Supreme Being? Hard to say. It can be interfered with and used as talked about in the Vedas, but those interfering are people. https://4dforum.org/case-study-56/
I disagree that reincarnation is a natural process. Reincarnation is a spiritual crime as it is imposed on unsuspecting individuals, often against their will. Unfortunately, it is widely promoted by the New Age community, which further confuses even further masses lacking any critical thinking. We know NOTHING about those external beings that call themselves god or Jesus, or any other figures that represent different religions. And yet, the majority blindly trust and believe those entities and give away their own power, life, and whole existence, so it can be done with them according to those entities' whims. My assertion is based on the fact that I am a hardcore spiritual seeker and know quite a lot about this so important subject.

I disagree that reincarnation is a natural process. Reincarnation is a spiritual crime as it is imposed on unsuspecting individuals, often against their will. Unfortunately, it is widely promoted by the New Age community, which further confuses even further masses lacking any critical thinking. We know NOTHING about those external beings that call themselves god or Jesus, or any other figures that represent different religions. And yet, the majority blindly trust and believe those entities and give away their own power, life, and whole existence, so it can be done with them according to those entities' whims. My assertion is based on the fact that I am a hardcore spiritual seeker and know quite a lot about this so important subject.
Hi Goddes,

Please share what you know about "this so important subject". Also, since most would assert that we know quite a bit about historic figures such as Buddha, Mohammed, and Jesus, I am curious as to why you would say--
We know NOTHING about those external beings that call themselves god or Jesus, or any other figures that represent different religions.
As to God and Jesus, at least, we have quite a bit of information in the Bible.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi Goddes,

Please share what you know about "this so important subject". Also, since most would assert that we know quite a bit about historic figures such as Buddha, Mohammed, and Jesus, I am curious as to why you would say--

As to God and Jesus, at least, we have quite a bit of information in the Bible.

Cordially,
S&S
First of all, information from the bible is no information as the bible was written/composed by church authorities that were in power that governed everything and everyone. So the bible's contents are an assumption rather than a credibility of any truth.
I have been a hardcore seeker for the past 40 years studying and researching the subject of the 'afterlife', reincarnation, creation, and existence in general. My research includes personal experience, and looking into many thousands of NDE cases and other people's personal experiences. My knowledge is deep, but I do not know everything. Should you have any questions, I will try to reply to my best ability of what I know.

First of all, information from the bible is no information as the bible was written/composed by church authorities that were in power that governed everything and everyone. So the bible's contents are an assumption rather than a credibility of any truth.
I have been a hardcore seeker for the past 40 years studying and researching the subject of the 'afterlife', reincarnation, creation, and existence in general. My research includes personal experience, and looking into many thousands of NDE cases and other people's personal experiences. My knowledge is deep, but I do not know everything. Should you have any questions, I will try to reply to my best ability of what I know.
Hi Goddes,

For the moment, I will pass over your comments related to how much we know or don't know about historic religious figures. I am more interested in having you provide further explanation related to your statement that:

"Reincarnation is a spiritual crime as it is imposed on unsuspecting individuals, often against their will."

To begin: Why is reincarnation a spiritual crime? How is it imposed on unsuspecting individuals? When is it imposed in accordance with individual will and when is it imposed against individual will?

Any further information you would like to provide would be appreciated as well.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I do want you to know that I am not necessarily opposed to your premise. Depending on how it is developed, it might well harmonize with the positions of the ancient Gnostics and the more recent Cathars.

Last edited:
I believe that the process of mastering any subject has four phases:

1. You know that you don't know (that subject), which I call "ignorance".
2. You don't know that you don't know, "foolishness" (this is the most detrimental,and painful phase).
3. You don't know that you know, "humility".
4. You know that you know, "mastery".

Achieving mastery isn't an end, but just an opening to, a necessary step to another mastering process.
And all that because we have been memory-wiped at birth!

Hi Goddes,

For the moment, I will pass over your comments related to how much we know or don't know about historic religious figures. I am more interested in having you provide further explanation related to your statement that:

"Reincarnation is a spiritual crime as it is imposed on unsuspecting individuals, often against their will."

To begin: Why is reincarnation a spiritual crime? How is it imposed on unsuspecting individuals? When is it imposed in accordance with individual will and when is it imposed against individual will?

Any further information you would like to provide would be appreciated as well.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I do want you to know that I am not necessarily opposed to your premise. Depending on how it is developed, it might well harmonize with the positions of the ancient Gnostics and the more recent Cathars.
Reincarnation is a spiritual crime because most of us did not reincarnate here voluntarily but through means of deception.
I know for a fact, that I would never have chosen this life here IF I had a choice!

If you care to check out various NDE cases, it is clear that there is a certain pattern to what happens and yet, it is customized to each individual so the experience reflects the person's beliefs. That alone is a form of deception as it creates "many different truths". Not to mention, that everyone is if not forced, then persuaded to come back, apparently, to accomplish some important mission...forced,

I am not sure if you are familiar with 'Pre-birth memory', as there a people who do remember what happened just before they reincarnated, the birth, and what has happened since. The vast majority of those individuals are not happy with the whole 'process' as nothing is as was promised to them.

Then, there is a memory wipe that takes place around birthtime. In my opinion, and this is my opinion based on everything that I have managed to gather, this is the true moment of our death... Why? Because of the memory wipe everything that was learned, cherished, remembered, and connected to us suddenly is taken away. We do not remember who we are, where do we come from, and most importantly, the reason to be here. By being reincarnated, we take up a new identity; which means new family, kids, friends, everything has to be re-learned from zero.

People who do remember some parts just before being born have rather unsavory tales to tell. And most say that they DID NOT want to come here.
The famous 'life script' is not created by us, but by the archons who orchestrate this whole system, both in Astral, and here on Earth... They camouflage as 'god' or any religious figure to persuade individuals to reincarnate.

Just watch some of the videos available on youtube, there are thousands of them, when 'the love, the light' is always mentioned. That, of course, is part of a grand deception. Most of the masses automatically assume that they see god himself, but the reality is very far from the truth. Because, the same 'god' returns them back, very often to a very damaged body! Most NDEs plead and beg to stay 'up there' and yet all are returned despite not wanting to!

Now, do you still think that you have free will to use as you please? The way I see it, the little bit we have access to is pitifully reduced to some very basic stuff, like what color of sock you gonna wear today. Anything that is REALLY important, we have no say about iy. So my answer about free will is that it is very limited. People THINK that they have free will, but only in a very limited way.

As for ancient Gnostics, well, by getting familiar with what they stood for, I found my answer regarding good and evil. As it is explained, that we live within a duality system. Therefore, both sides are always present. It is little wonder that Cathars were slaughtered as they practiced Gnosticism which was considered a threat to the Christian religion.
I personally do agree with what Cathars believed regarding Jesus, for example, but then again, I am in no position to verify it as absolute truth.

Now, do you still think that you have free will to use as you please? The way I see it, the little bit we have access to is pitifully reduced to some very basic stuff, like what color of sock you gonna wear today. Anything that is REALLY important, we have no say about iy. So my answer about free will is that it is very limited. People THINK that they have free will, but only in a very limited way.
Hi, Goddess:

Rather selfish on my part, maybe. But I just want to profit from your valuable experience.

The free will.
In one of my PLs I was killed before I was 30 y.o. in December of 1914 on the outskirts of Salonika (Northern Greece).
And now the most I want is to return there.
Is this possible, taking into account the limitations you point to?

I want to return more or less as I had been before they shot me: a healthy young man of about 30 y.o. Will I be allowed to do this?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Christmas in Salonika:

The longer one has been around with all this eventually comes to accept that a lot of these types are hopeless being more or less too far gone in their dogma much the same as many out in society in general. As for the entities yes some is known but it is fragmentary taking a great deal of time and effort though in short a lot of them are weaker than we are however they only kept their position through trickery and delusion hence this matrix.

Reincarnation is a spiritual crime because most of us did not reincarnate here voluntarily but through means of deception.
I know for a fact, that I would never have chosen this life here IF I had a choice!

If you care to check out various NDE cases, it is clear that there is a certain pattern to what happens and yet, it is customized to each individual so the experience reflects the person's beliefs. That alone is a form of deception as it creates "many different truths". Not to mention, that everyone is if not forced, then persuaded to come back, apparently, to accomplish some important mission...forced,

I am not sure if you are familiar with 'Pre-birth memory', as there a people who do remember what happened just before they reincarnated, the birth, and what has happened since. The vast majority of those individuals are not happy with the whole 'process' as nothing is as was promised to them.

Then, there is a memory wipe that takes place around birthtime. In my opinion, and this is my opinion based on everything that I have managed to gather, this is the true moment of our death... Why? Because of the memory wipe everything that was learned, cherished, remembered, and connected to us suddenly is taken away. We do not remember who we are, where do we come from, and most importantly, the reason to be here. By being reincarnated, we take up a new identity; which means new family, kids, friends, everything has to be re-learned from zero.

People who do remember some parts just before being born have rather unsavory tales to tell. And most say that they DID NOT want to come here.
The famous 'life script' is not created by us, but by the archons who orchestrate this whole system, both in Astral, and here on Earth... They camouflage as 'god' or any religious figure to persuade individuals to reincarnate.

Just watch some of the videos available on youtube, there are thousands of them, when 'the love, the light' is always mentioned. That, of course, is part of a grand deception. Most of the masses automatically assume that they see god himself, but the reality is very far from the truth. Because, the same 'god' returns them back, very often to a very damaged body! Most NDEs plead and beg to stay 'up there' and yet all are returned despite not wanting to!

As for ancient Gnostics, well, by getting familiar with what they stood for, I found my answer regarding good and evil. As it is explained, that we live within a duality system. Therefore, both sides are always present. It is little wonder that Cathars were slaughtered as they practiced Gnosticism which was considered a threat to the Christian religion.
I personally do agree with what Cathars believed regarding Jesus, for example, but then again, I am in no position to verify it as absolute truth.
Hi Goddes,

I think you will find the following thread useful and interesting, as it deals with much the same topic:

As usual, different people add their own thoughts, some more on-point than others, and some you may wish to merely skim or skip. However, overall, I think it has a lot to say on this particular topic. Also, we do have a Cathar thread as well, if you are interested.

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
Fear is detrimental. It attracts into your reality situations that will cause you to experience more fear. It affects you both emotionally and physically. Fear is never a good advisor, and it is never helpful.

Hi, Goddess:

Rather selfish on my part, maybe. But I just want to profit from your valuable experience.

The free will.
In one of my PLs I was killed before I was 30 y.o. in December of 1914 on the outskirts of Salonika (Northern Greece).
And now the most I want is to return there.
Is this possible, taking into account the limitations you point to?

I want to return more or less as I had been before they shot me: a healthy young man of about 30 y.o. Will I be allowed to do this?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Christmas in Salonika:
Hi Cyrus,
If you do not mind me asking; why would you want to return to the place where you lived before and were murdered? Just curious. But to answer your question, based on what I know, yes, it is possible if you desire to reconnect with that place and what you have been not able to experience since you died young. However, please be aware that it is not as straightforward as it may seem.
I have noticed that you said: "Will I be allowed to do that?". Who exactly do you have in mind to ask that? Based on my very long-term research, it is not a good idea to ask any external forces for permission to do anything. For one thing, you are here right now, on this planet, which means, that you have been reincarnated. If you want to go back to 1914, why wasn't that honored, and instead you have been reincarnated at the present time? I believe that it is because someone else (external force) decided for you, and you had very little say, if any.
What you have to work on, is expanding your inner awareness and being aware that you are a powerful divine creator, which means, YOU, and not some god/guide, descent master, guru, or deity should be allowed to decide your own faith and destiny.
By asking for permission for anything, you are immediately giving consent to be done with as 'they' please. Those beings are not your superiors or friends. They are the ones who run this place by deceiving unsuspecting souls to reincarnate here. This place is no school for learning as it is described by the New Age community. But of course, that is another deep subject and there is lots of info online about it.
What I am trying to say, is that you are an eternal being therefore any desired experience is always available if you wish so, but, by your own free will not by asking someone to make it happen.
Please remember that Earth is not the only place to make it all happen, besides, if you desire to come back here after you die, you will be facing another death too! And, physical reality is about limitations! So try creating your own reality (while you are still here), you will have a place to go to. Use your mind and imagination without any limitations on what you really desire. That way you will create your own heaven. If you want to be like you were back in 1914, let it be so. I have a reason to believe that is very possible.

Hi Goddes,

I think you will find the following thread useful and interesting, as it deals with much the same topic:

As usual, different people add their own thoughts, some more on-point than others, and some you may wish to merely skim or skip. However, overall, I think it has a lot to say on this particular topic. Also, we do have a Cathar thread as well, if you are interested.

Cordially,
S&S
Thank you, I will check it out. Oh, I am very familiar with Michael Newtons writings! The contents presented there really ruffled my feathers, lol! Case after case, reeks of deception, on the other hand, how we are being lied to and persuaded to reincarnate endlessly!.

Hi Cyrus,
If you do not mind me asking; why would you want to return to the place where you lived before and were murdered? Just curious. But to answer your question, based on what I know, yes, it is possible if you desire to reconnect with that place and what you have been not able to experience since you died young. However, please be aware that it is not as straightforward as it may seem.
I have noticed that you said: "Will I be allowed to do that?". Who exactly do you have in mind to ask that? Based on my very long-term research, it is not a good idea to ask any external forces for permission to do anything. For one thing, you are here right now, on this planet, which means, that you have been reincarnated. If you want to go back to 1914, why wasn't that honored, and instead you have been reincarnated at the present time? I believe that it is because someone else (external force) decided for you, and you had very little say, if any.
What you have to work on, is expanding your inner awareness and being aware that you are a powerful divine creator, which means, YOU, and not some god/guide, descent master, guru, or deity should be allowed to decide your own faith and destiny.
By asking for permission for anything, you are immediately giving consent to be done with as 'they' please. Those beings are not your superiors or friends. They are the ones who run this place by deceiving unsuspecting souls to reincarnate here. This place is no school for learning as it is described by the New Age community. But of course, that is another deep subject and there is lots of info online about it.
What I am trying to say, is that you are an eternal being therefore any desired experience is always available if you wish so, but, by your own free will not by asking someone to make it happen.
Please remember that Earth is not the only place to make it all happen, besides, if you desire to come back here after you die, you will be facing another death too! And, physical reality is about limitations! So try creating your own reality (while you are still here), you will have a place to go to. Use your mind and imagination without any limitations on what you really desire. That way you will create your own heaven. If you want to be like you were back in 1914, let it be so. I have a reason to believe that is very possible.
Hi, Goddess:

Thank you enormously for such a detailed answer. I'll follow your advice about asking for being allowed and the rest.
I'll need some time, though, to understand better your advice.

Why do I want to return there?
Very simple: because I was very comfortable there, I liked it so much, you can't think.
And in my next reincarnation I was killed at an even earlier age - 5 years earlier.
I don't imagine what can this mean, except that I was imposed some lesson(s) to learn, in the meanwhile.
And in this life of mine, too. Who knows?
N.B. I was killed in both those PLs by forces external to those places.

I'd like to return to those two reincarnations, so much I liked them. Except for being so short.
I talked to some hindu guys here (migrants from India) about what could it mean, and I got no answer.
Maybe my karma wants to compensate me for those lost years now, in this lifetime, by making this lifetime longer?
I don't want it: why compensate the lost years of a young man then for the years of an old man now? I see no fun in it.

I've learnt Italian and Greek in the meanwhile, and I want to go to Salonika once before I die, as a tourist, though I'm afraid something awful may happen to my health there, just like what happened when I went to Taranto (South Italy, where I died after Salonika) and I was almost paralysed there by memory flashbacks, and wept like a child all the time.

Thank you for your attention and wish you all the best in this life and in all the next ones...

Yours, very truly,

Cyrus.

P.S. "I want more" by Ghiorgos Livanis:

Our lives are unique, even to the one who thinks their life of no significance. What matters, as we draw closer to our Heart space within- is that we recognize our sovereignties and how we choose to live *this life.* Whether you believe you chose to incarnate here or not, don't let your belief bar you from treating others the way you wish to be treated. And don't let another's firm belief rob you from experiencing life the way you wish. Even in the face of oppression, there are tales of real people who have experienced liberation. Such a feat is possible. I don't find anyone arguing here, but today I am reminded that not everyone has it figured out- wants to have it figured out, and those who are so assured by their own beliefs acknowledge they do not know everything and have room to falter and learn. It feels important to remind my self of the unique and vast array of life- known and unknown, to say whatever path you choose is ok. Whatever seemingly goofy or important ritual you engage in, whatever your culture dictates, your environment. Wherever your internal compass guides you. If you are angry, if you are enlightened, if you are depressed, if you are eager... If there are overseers, secret controlling forces, if there are liberators-

I think life can be experienced in so many ways and, it can be profoundly beautiful and simple- what is the intent behind our actions?
The rest seems to sort it self out. With that in mind I keep my self open to discovery and find I have really enjoyed the conversations happening in this thread. It's nice to see differences of opinion shared, and still more- cordial attitudes in attempts to understand one another.

Thanks for the good morning read ~ ☕🌄

Fear is detrimental. It attracts into your reality situations that will cause you to experience more fear. It affects you both emotionally and physically. Fear is never a good advisor, and it is never helpful.
I agree with you. 100%.

Hi, Goddess:

Thank you enormously for such a detailed answer. I'll follow your advice about asking for being allowed and the rest.

Very simple: because I was very comfortable there, I liked it so much, you can't think.
And in my next reincarnation I was killed at an even earlier age - 5 years earlier.
I don't imagine what can this mean, except that I was imposed some lesson(s) to learn, in the meanwhile.

I'd like to return to those two reincarnations, so much I liked them. Except for being so short.
I talked to some hindu guys here (migrants from India) about what could it mean, and I got no answer.
Maybe my karma wants to compensate me for those lost years now, in this lifetime, by making this lifetime longer?
I don't want it: why compensate the lost years of a young man then for the years of an old man now? I see no fun in it.

I've learnt Italian and Greek in the meanwhile, and I want to go to Salonika once before I die, as a tourist, though I'm afraid something awful may happen to my health there, just like what happened when I went to Taranto (South Italy, where I died after Salonika) and I was almost paralysed there by memory flashbacks, and wept like a child all the time.

Thank you for your attention and wish you all the best in this life and in all the next ones...

Yours, very truly,

Cyrus.

Hi Cyrus,
Sorry but I have no time to reply now to what you said, but here is a very good link that I am sure you will find interesting, I have watched all the videos, and there is tons of great info:

Hi, Goddess:

Yours, very truly,

Cyrus.

Thank you for your reply. I am very sorry for what happened to you in your previous lives. However, what surprises me is that even though you have managed to maintain some clear memories, you still wish to go back... From what info I managed to gather, it is quite clear that each lifetime here on Earth has a certain length and that cannot be altered. So, what I am trying to say is, what if you did manage to reincarnate again exactly in that time and place, and your life would still be cut short? Apparently, going back is not a great idea, as the Universe favors going forward. Perhaps you could desire a very similar life, I mean, if that is what you want but in the future? It could perhaps be possible to change the length of the new lifespan.
As for myself, I definitely will never go back here on Earth, or anywhere else where there is a system that controls everything. Because, as long as there is some control, it does affect your free will. You can never be free as long as someone/something governs the place that you exist. I have no god, guide, master, or anyone like that above me as I am a free spirit and do not recognize anyone telling me what to do and how and when. The only equal is my husband as we are true Soulmates.
Please look into it deeply before you make up your mind about your future. Remember that you can be very happy and totally free without coming back here, being band within this system of control, and then ending up in lover Astral to repeat the show.
Everything is based on how aware you are as to what is going on in this hell we live in. It is tragic how very few of us understand how deeply deceived we are.
Of course, you have to be ready to avoid future reincarnations, but if you choose to come back it has to be your own conscious decision. Wishing you all the best and hope that you will make the right decisions.

Thank you for your reply. I am very sorry for what happened to you in your previous lives. However, what surprises me is that even though you have managed to maintain some clear memories, you still wish to go back... From what info I managed to gather, it is quite clear that each lifetime here on Earth has a certain length and that cannot be altered. So, what I am trying to say is, what if you did manage to reincarnate again exactly in that time and place, and your life would still be cut short? Apparently, going back is not a great idea, as the Universe favors going forward. Perhaps you could desire a very similar life, I mean, if that is what you want but in the future? It could perhaps be possible to change the length of the new lifespan.
As for myself, I definitely will never go back here on Earth, or anywhere else where there is a system that controls everything. Because, as long as there is some control, it does affect your free will. You can never be free as long as someone/something governs the place that you exist. I have no god, guide, master, or anyone like that above me as I am a free spirit and do not recognize anyone telling me what to do and how and when. The only equal is my husband as we are true Soulmates.
Please look into it deeply before you make up your mind about your future. Remember that you can be very happy and totally free without coming back here, being band within this system of control, and then ending up in lover Astral to repeat the show.
Everything is based on how aware you are as to what is going on in this hell we live in. It is tragic how very few of us understand how deeply deceived we are.
Of course, you have to be ready to avoid future reincarnations, but if you choose to come back it has to be your own conscious decision. Wishing you all the best and hope that you will make the right decisions.
Hi, Goddess:

Thanks again for your patience.

I'll need some time, yet, to understand better your system of views.

I don't expect repetitions in my killing if I return (if only !), as those times were historically unique 'per se': in that Italian PL it was in a WW2 episode in Taranto in 1940 during a British air raid on Mussolini's naval base there, and it was absolutely unavoidable on my part; and in my Greek PL it was my involvement into Sarajevo assasination of Franz-Ferdinand that determined my being shot by the British secret services for hiding in Salonika my personal friend, a rebel Serbian secret ex-agent Apis who had organized and orchestrated that assasination. We both were traced and shot, which, of course, I could have avoided by choosing better my friends.

I don't believe in time travels, so, if I return there somehow, it will be only to the same place, not the same epoch.

I don't fancy any other reincarnation variants, safe to some Betelgeuse-5 planet to that hypothetical civilization of intelligent mushrooms (ha-ha).

Just about a week before I got drowned in the machine section of my war-ship in Taranto Bay in November of 1940 by the impact of a British torpedo, I spent some days on leave with my parents in Tuscany (Italy). I remember being terribly bored there and counting days left to go back to my war-ship and my comrades, other military sailors, recalling the good times we spent together during our leaves on shore in Taranto with the local girls and all that... Seconds before that death I suddenly recalled a long alley of two rows of cypresses I had to walk before getting to a road towards a small railway station. At the end of that alley I stopped and looked back at the house where I had been born and raised and which I should see never again. I didn't know it then, but now I understand, that it was the happiest moment in all that PL of mine.

Best regards,

yours very truly,

Cyrus.

1711864721123.jpeg

Last edited:
Back