• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

"Tea" Mega Thread

ginagreen

A cup of hot tea, a newspaper, is a lot of old people comfortable old age life. Tea has refreshing function, can eliminate the effect of fatigue. The elderly drink tea, light is well, the right amount is better, drink less after dinner, do not drink before going to bed, do not drink when take medication. 20 minutes ago do not drink before meals and after meals should not drink tea, or will dilute the gastric juice, affecting food digestion. Drink tea when fasting can even cause palpitations, headache, vertigo, upset and other "tea drunk" phenomenon. Next is the correct approach: one hour after a meal and then drink tea, drink slowly, and add water two to three times. Compared to light tea, hard tea contains caffeine is also easy to overdose, so we should control the concentration of tea.

Nowadays, people are promote healthy lives. I usually drink green tea, and I would like to try something different. I hear that the oolong tea is also tastes well. Do you guys have any recommended about oolong tea? And What is the Benifits of it?

I am drinking black tea now as I always do, though it may be better to drink green tea in summer. What are drinking now?:)

Back