• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The Flashback/Memory Sharing Circle

The most recent pl confirmation I received was that about 2 months ago, I plopped down on the couch in front of the history channel and they have a series that tops on underground cities throughout the world. My oldest son Anthony talked about a city below China from the age of 2 until probably the age of 5. He described tunnels, inscriptions on walls.. Low and behold; the special that day was on a long abannoned city below China and as they toured it; the tunnels and inscriptions Anthony described were shown in vivid detail!! I was excited to finally find confirmation of what he had always described and told him about it as soon as I saw him.

I've had multiple PL memories but I wish they were more extensive. I know that I've had a PL back in Salem. I know I was a practicing witch with both of my grandmothers; 1 from my mom's side and 1 from my grandmothers side. I know that my now dh of 4 years has been in multiples of my pls. I also know that a large group of people from my current circle of friends are part of my soul group and Ive had many pasts with them. That is an interesting tale in itself but it's really odd and ventures into the spiritual realm. (not sure if appropriate for this site)

I have a memory of being a lesbian either in Ireland or now I'm starting to believe it's more from the European erra as aposed to the celtic. I lost my lover in some tragic way that I'm unsure of. I searched for this female ever since a young young child. About a year or 2 ago, I ran into a psychic who tapped into the memory and claimed to be her. I experienced each and every emotion attached to losing someone you love dearly immediatly after her claim to be this female in my memory. I balled uncontrollably for at least an hour. Ever since I have no longer looked for this unknown female. : angel

Well, i thought this would be easy but I'm now seeing that I have a whole jumble of stuff combined from my own and from my children. lol. Hmmm, I think I'll go do a search under my name. That will ignite some of my own stories within me without trying to type them. lol

Ooh, I do have something I want to share but I'd like feed back so I'll post a thread..

Good day all and take care.

A good place for random memory flashes you might be willing to share. :)

I had one recently, when I was lying next to my daughter at night, waiting for her to fall asleep, and being close to that state myself.

I suddenly realised I was thinking, as if with someone else's mind, about a young man that was about to move into our small community, to work as a priest for our parish. I knew all the unmarried ladies of our community were excited, because the priest was a bachelor. Then I got a name for him: Kevin Brady.

I'm not sure which past life this flash was from, but I think I might know.

Karoliina

I feel as though I had what could have been a flashback from a past life last night, and then again very early this morning, as if the previous flashback was trying to continue itself. In the brief dream, I was lying on a sort of wide, wooden bench that was covered with reed mats overlayed by pungent animal skins, inside some dark, almost overly warm, small round building. I was laying with another, older woman (my mother in that other life?), and she was behind me on the bench, not quite asleep - neither was I, I actually felt pretty awake in the dream - she was laying with her chest towards my back, and had her left arm hugging me to her. There were other people in the small, round house as well, also sleeping, though a couple of men were sitting crossed-legged near a fire, which was burning in the center of the house. The smoke from the fire was white, and coming up through a hole in the roof. I think the roof might have been kind of conical...? Anyway, I loved that vision - it made me feel so safe and warm and happy and loved, that I almost cried. A strange thing is, is that in the flashback, I remember lying on that bench and thinking about how my mother and I look so much alike, and how I'm happy to have her ruddy-bronze hair. (My mother and I in this life look nothing at all alike; I seem to look only like my two great-grandmothers.) I've had similar flashbacks before.

Raakel,

What an interesting dream! A small round building with a hole in a conical roof reminds me mostly of a tipi, but also of a yurt or ger/gher. I've seen yurt and gher roofs that, while more rounded, are very slightly pointed, and they have holes in the center of the roof. Yurts and ghers are circular and originally were nomadic buildings, though there are some less nomadic, modernized versions in existance now.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but suppose it might fit here. I tried to do a regression last night. As I relaxed, I imagined myself going down steps, deeper, and deeper into my subconsciousness and into a restful state. At first, the steps were wooden, for some reason my imaginery self insisted on running down the steps at some point. It was like I was tearing up the wood, and reminded me of a cartoon at this point. I tried to slow myself down, but my mind resisted- it wanted me to run down the steps. I finally slowed down. The steps spiraled part of the time since that is normally how steps in my dreams look, so I try to go with that when doing this sort of meditation..... but towards the bottom, I tried imagining straighter steps, since they were easier to imagine descending.

On the last step, I noticed....it looked diff. I hadn't consciously decided it would look this way. It was wrought iron and black- with swirly designs. I stepped off of it and in contrast to the detailed steps- the place looked rather minimalistic. I hadn't intended to find a past life here- just a resting place with doors. I imagined a place composed of a grey, stone like material. It was pretty barren, and in front of me there was a hallway with numerous arches. Arch after arch appeared down the hallway- and they were all pointed.

I tried to open a door telling myself it would be a past life (or maybe this was from my earlier attempt- same day). I saw a forest, but felt I might have been forcing it. It was too difficult to get much out of it. So, I closed the door and walked down the hallway. I tried investigating rooms, but wasn't deep enough into a meditative state to really see much without forcing it. Though words popped into my head. I can't recall them clearly now, having slept afterwards, and they seemed to conflict somewhat with one another, anyway.

I guess what I'm wondering is, could this setting be PL realted even though I'd intended it to be my resting point where I merely picked doors to past lives? I told myself when counting down and walking down the steps that I was going into a past life (or something to that affect).

Where would one find such architecture and styling? Pointed archways, wrought iron steps, intricately detailed steps, yet mostly minimalistic decor in the building, and grey, stone like material composing everything?

Thanks, Cloacina! Yes, I'm familiar with yurts, and that's exactly what the type of house I dreamed about reminded me of. But I'm wondering if it might have been not necessarily your archetypical yurt, but instead one of those old, old houses people in the early ages used to make, which were round, most likely slightly conical, and constructed from mammoth bones and tusks...I know that they've found the ruins of such houses all over Ukraine - so, why not in Russia, too? I don't think that I got too good a look at what sort of walls the building in my flashback had; I just know that the walls were definitely rounded. I keep wondering if they might have been made out of stone, though I don't think so...I just remember a lot of animal skins which looked like reindeer furs and stuff. And the round house was thick with all sorts of heavy, cloying smells: Animal fat (but nothing that smelled of cooking), the warm, palpable scent of the people I was in the house with (though I didn't find that to be a bad smell, in particular at all, just a human smell), the strong smell coming from the animal hides my mother in that life and I were sleeping on (and I'm sure that the hides were tanned very well, but they still smelled like everything in the world), smoke, and freezing-cold air...Seriously, that air. I can almost gasp, as though I'm trying to get a fresh breath or something, right now as I'm remembering it.

But there's one thing that bothers me about my flashback: Has anyone ever heard of a novel called Russka? I forget who the author is, but I saw the novel once and only read the first few pages of it. The experiences I had in my flashback both sound and feel way too similar, at least in my own mind, to the goings-on in the few first opening paragraphs of that Russka novel. :( And so, I hope that me having read a little bit of that novel, and remembered the beginning, didn't somehow manage to screw with my flashbacks suspected past life memories. I wish that I could know for sure, though of course there's no way that I ever can know, is there? And even if I did think, even more than I currently think, that I know all this stuff, I'm still such a bad one for constantly doubting myself, even when I know that I'm in the right.

Here's a quick update in relation to those flashbacks having to do with my past life in what was possibly Stone Age Russia, and once again, it was a very good flashback. I loved it every bit as much as the other few that I had, and...It just made me feel so nice and happy inside. Which is increasingly rare for me these days. Once again too, this flashback occured in the very early morning today. For some reason I almost always get my flashback and PL memories before dawn. Does anyone else here feel as though they have any specific time that they usually get theirs?

In this flashback, which might have lasted longer if the sudden wail of my alarm clock hadn't murdered it, I was with the woman I assume to have been my mother, and another one or two women, as well as possible some other people. Children. But they were far off, far away from the rest of us...Mother, those other people and I, were in some relatively vast expanse of very flat, grassy, mossy land, which almost looked like one of our Finnish bogs. The ground seemed somewhat unstable underneath my feet. Mother and I were picking cloudberries. Really! Cloudberries, and I've never even picked those before in this life, though of course I know how they grow and where, and stuff like that. Picking the berries was actually pretty labor-intensive work, because we had to keep on bending very low down to the ground, get perhaps half a handful of berries, rise back up, and then start walking again, scanning the ground for more ripe ones, while at the same time taking care not to step on any...

Oh, man, and there are other things I should mention about this flashback. The weather and the sky were...Well, I remember seeing the sun, bright and large and yellow, through the forest, where it began at the edge of the bog-meadow, or whatever the place was where we were picking cloudberries. (We were holding the berries we picked in some sort of apron-type things around our waists, by the way, which I think were made of some sort of white cloth.) The sun was shining, but the sky still looked pretty dark, almost a muted electric blue or blue-green, and so I'm not even sure of what time of day it could have been while we were picking cloudberries. I remember that one of the women I was with, but not my mother, was wearing a long white cloth, tied like a scarf in a certain way, on her head, and the cloth had a border of three parallel red lines. The woman with the scarf had a square, deeply tanned, unsmiling face, gray eyes, and I could see a little of her hair at the hairline, which looked to be brown. That's all I remember, and remembering feels so strange.

I got an h1n1 vaccine last week, so I should be okay- I think this might not be paranoia, but I watched a movie in class about the 1918 spanish flu, and I had an intense reaction to the description of how people died- they mostly died from bacterial neumonia as a complication- I've had bacterial neumonia, but the masks scared me. I'm pretty sure that was a flashback. I've always had an intense intrest in WWI and the years surrounding it, so I'm pretty sure that's the key to some life that I haven't figured out yet.

I had an interesting, especially colorful flashback from my past life in what I believe to have been Stone Age Russia. The flashback came to me while I was sleeping for a while today, in or as a dream, as most of my flashbacks do.

In this relatively long flashback, I was with my mother (the mother I had in that life), and at first, I was inside that strange, round, skin-covered house that we were living in with some other people, possibly other members of our family - and I got a pretty good look (sorry for the italics, but this is important to me) at the outside of our house, if only for a couple of seconds. It was a pretty large, and slightly conical structure, built almost in the way that I've heard that igloos are built - as in, there's a shallow, round trench underneath the whole round house, and the house sits on top of the flat bottom of the hole, which serves as the floor, to keep heat in. Does that make any sense, the way I'm describing it? Anyway, the way the house looked made me a bit more sure that it was Stone Age Russia that I lived in, and not the steppes at some later time, because the house, which I mentioned was covered in very dark-looking hides, looked to be made of a combination of bones (possibly mammoth) and gray stone. I could see a rounded bit of the house's rock foundation when a gust of cool, summer wind blew against me and moved some of the animal hide aside. I had to bend down in almost a crouching position in order to exit the house.

Outside, it was summer. The air smelled sweet, but it was pretty cold, and I was wearing layers of clothing. My mother was walking to meet me, and she had a bouquet of stinging nettles in her bare hands, roots and all. She was holding the nettles as close as possible to the roots, and she handed them to me. And though I couldn't hear her speaking any sort of language in my flashback, I automatically understood somehow that I was supposed to use the nettles to try and start treating my apparent infertility.

I just looked nettles up on the Internet, and I read that nettles can help fertility in both men and women. I know a lot about plants, including nettles, but I'd never heard of that before. I also caught a glimpse of a man that I think might have been my husband in that life - he was a little shorter than me, stocky, and black-haired. His hair was short and very fine-looking. He had a decidedly Asian appearance - to me, he even looked sort of like a fox...One other little thing I remember: My mother and I were wearing nearly identical heavy, thick, blue and brown clothing, possibly made of wool. We wore heavy shawls, which were crossed tightly around our chests, and tucked firmly into leather belts at our skirts.

I have had small glimpses of a life I might have had during ww2, but it's just small bits and I can't really say so much about that life. I think I ended up in a concentration camp, and I was a woman in her late teens/early twenties. Dark hair(I have blonde now). In one dream I had as a little girl I can see myself from the outside going into a room, the corridor has a certain green color, the room I believe had a bed and maybe some small desk to have stuff on. The corridor looked a bit like this:

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/2001Photos/DachauD042.jpg

I'm not sure where that room and corridor was, but the link is from Dachau concentration camp. But in my dream it wasn't a door, but more iron bars. I'm nude and holding a baby that is also nude. I feel I didn't know what would happen to me, and that it was a set up to get the baby away from me. The things that puzzles me about this is why would I be tricked into a room with a bed? I would think that most prisoner in the camps would live in crowded barracks.

I have been told that I lived in Poland at that time and ended up in a concentration camp. I think a lot happened to me in the camp, but I'm not ready to go there yet. But

I have some vague feeling of a yellow garden house or something, and a safe good feeling (from the life I had befor ending up in a camp). Does anyone know about Polish village life in this time period, how people lived, family life, what they did for a living, marriage rituals,etc?

Even small, random things could be triggers:) I have done a lot of research about this, but how people lived etc I don't find so much info about. I did a regression once too, and I saw a woman with dark hair, and some strange clothes. A hat on her head, and maybe a furcoat, but it didn't look very common.

Seline said:
I'm not sure where that room and corridor was, but the link is from Dachau concentration camp. But in my dream it wasn't a door, but more iron bars. I'm nude and holding a baby that is also nude. I feel I didn't know what would happen to me, and that it was a set up to get the baby away from me. The things that puzzles me about this is why would I be tricked into a room with a bed? I would think that most prisoner in the camps would live in crowded barracks.
I saw a documentary of how the Nazis had bordellos in the concentation camps. This could explain your difficulties in acknowledging the vision of a bed in a seperate room. Although the feeling of the room being set up to get your baby away is a bit puzzling. Unless you had been a Nazi's housekeeper/ attendant and that was their child??

That must have been terrifying.

soulfreindly

Back