• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What does it mean?

Bandit

Hi everyone,
This is the first time that I have tried to get the answer to things that have happened in the past. When I was between four and five months pregnant, April 1st 1999, I had a powerful dream. I had been tring to sleep late in the mornings and on this particular morning I was going to have my ultrasound. At about 4:30 on the dot I woke up strait out of bed after having a parculiar dream. I was so cold that I couldn't quit shaking, violently. Not only was I cold by my little girl was kicking and moving a whole lot, which at this time of the morning was unusual. I covered up for ten minutes and when I got no releif I called my present boyfiend because the dream involved. I called him and after several tries I never received an answer, I noticed that I wasn't cold anymore. Anyway, the dream... I had a dream about a younger woman with a bright light behind her. SHe embraced someone who looked remarkably like my little girls father. As I felt like I was looking in on the subject, she hugged the man and smiled at me. With this the dream was over. To top off everything when I finally reached my boyfriend at the time, he was crying, his mother had passed away at 4:20 that morning.
I guess it all came together for me when we set down to talk about the whole situation and I saw a picture of his mother, she resembled the lady in my dream. Once I had my little girl I noticed that she had a birth mark on the bridge of her nose and the fourth toe on her left foot was crossed over her fifth toe. This may be coincedence, but her grandmother had the same funny toe and she had been shot in the face at a younger age, so she had scares on the bridge of her nose. I really don't know if this experience means anything or not but I would really appreciate some feedback.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum Bandit,

How old is your daughter now? Do you know the significance of the LIGHT in your dream?Thank you for sharing and do keep us posted.

------------------
Deborah

Memory is an abstract painting - it does not present things as they are, but rather as they feel. --Eugenia Collier

Back