• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Why are people transgendered?

BriarRose said:
For those of us who are splitting incarnations, we may be living both as a man and a woman, in different bodies, simultaneously.
I find this resonates extremely powerfully. I have had extensive views of a chronologically current lifetime being lived by a female half my age in New England. She has faced many issues with which I do not relate, nor have I ever considered, and as I "see" her experiences unfold there is a strange but comforting familiarity and grace about her actions...as if I could do the same thing if I were simply in another body, another life. Seeing and feeling this "simultaneous incarnation" has provided me a sense of perspective and empathy specifically toward females which, until I realized the possibilities of what might have been occurring, I simply thought was fantasy; the realization brought with it the courage to ask other women about the veracity of the impressions I got. I have since found it a remarkably effective and positive amount of insight, and has made me a better man.

Back