1). You must confirm your email address upon registering before you can post on the open forum.
The forum generates an email back to you - and you must follow the link to activate your account.
If you have not received one in your inbox - please check your junk/spam filter in case the notification
was routed there.
2). For established members and senior members: With the new forum platform, your old password will not work.
You need to request one to be emailed to you through the system when you sign in with your user name. If you
do not receive an email from us shortly after (within 30 minutes)- you can email me at Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
and I will change your password for you so you can sign in and see your profile and settings.
But give me your user name too so I can find you in the control panel.
3). Posting guidelines can be found here -
4). How to create a Link -
For any new (or old) members who want to know how to create and rename a link to look like this e.g:
Renaming Links.... instead of this: http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=14601 (
Both links take you to the same page)
1. First, highlight, right click, and then copy the url of the website you want to link to.
2. When you're making a post, look at the row of little tool icons above the window that you're
writing in, you should see one with a little blue globe with a chain link over it....click on it.
3. A little box will open up, right click and paste your url into this box and click ok.
4. The link will be inserted into your post with the url already highlighted in blue, at this point,
you don't have to click on anything....just type in what you want to rename the link, and the renamed
title will automatically overwrite the url....Job done!
5. Finish your post as normal, and when you submit it, it should appear with your renamed link.