• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Antigone

  1. Antigone

    Has anyone been reunited with a past-life spouse or SO?

    Thank you for letting me know, I will look at that thread you linked as well. I still hope he is not upset with me and I still send him my very best regards. He was such a neat person and I was hoping to get to know him better. I will miss "seeing" him around here. I wish such a blessed journey...
  2. Antigone

    Has anyone been reunited with a past-life spouse or SO?

    It is my opinion, which I believe to be neither right or wrong, but I personally believe there are no failures in any scripts. And when someone decides to not procreate; it is all good. There are different paths for everyone. There are no failures in this game. Every and any experience is...
  3. Antigone

    Regression therapy

    Why?
  4. Antigone

    Vivid nightmares about me trying to save a black haired women all growing up

    Hello Jos! Welcome to the forum, we are so glad you are here. As for your nightmare, it is my opinion that it could be a past-life memory. I believe that I receive past-life memories through dreams. For me, they often come in a series, and have ranged from vague stories to more precise...
  5. Antigone

    Strange conversation with 7 year old daughter.

    Hello there and welcome Kristine! I am so happy that more parents are coming to this forum. Children are so amazing, and I actually don't think it is uncommon for children to remember their past lives. Once I told my parents that I lived somewhere else, but they treated it as fantasy. I think...
  6. Antigone

    Two possible past lives

    And thank you for replying ShellyIndiana. I am so glad you have found this forum and I hope it will help you too.Your grandson's story is fascinating! Children are so much more amazing than society perceives, aren't they? It is as though they are a link from different times and dimensions to...
  7. Antigone

    Two possible past lives

    Hello ShellyIndiana, and welcome! I hope you know that you are safe and encouraged to share your experiences with us (as long as they abide by the forum rules, but I am sure you know that already). Thank you for sharing your dream, it really sounds quite suspenseful to me. And while I am not...
  8. Antigone

    Finally something maybe?

    Thank you for your reply Fireflydancing. Yes, I have had past life memories before, in "flashbacks", dreams, and for a split moment in regular hypnosis, but this was the first successful regression attempt (yay!). Thank you for sharing though, I am glad that it is normal to not "see" that much...
  9. Antigone

    Finally something maybe?

    Since months before March, I have been attempting Past Life Regression without success. However, these past three times I have tried I might have finally picked something up. The second session that I think I may have discovered something was mostly based on feeling and very few visions or...
  10. Antigone

    Down the Memory Lane

    Thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts. I think it can be difficult to share such personal feelings, but I hope sharing has helped you and perhaps given you some support. I also think you have some strong stories and memories here, which are not only interesting, but moving and...
Back
Top