I do have intuitive abilities. Sometimes I just have the tiniest shred of evidence to support a conviction that suddenly comes into my head. It's hard to explain. Also, many many many people have been shocked when I sensed that something was bothering them. They have always said things like "I...
That to me is the big question. It is clear that it was revealed to me and I didn't just remember it. I was meant to remember it. The thing I kept asking myself was "Is it possible to remember events that happened in someone elses life?"
I do not think that is possible. Which leads me to...
Hi, I've never seen that series...I will have to check it out!
As far as autism and numbers...almost all people who have savant syndrome are autistic...but only a small percentage of people with autism are savants. With that said, when speaking of aspergers syndrome, many "aspies" have an...
Ha! I am currently reading proof of heaven!
I never thought of it but I totally agree with you; when the time is right I will be told in one way or another. Past life regression sounds very interesting to me but I have some reservations about its accuracy and more importantly, I am worried...
Briarrose,
I agree with you about not wanting others to turn this into a debate about religion or politics or anything else that is in my opinion "off topic". I personally feel that it was God using an image of a preacher to make me more comfortable with the message being one of numerology and...
Briar Rose,
Yes, in many ways I feel that I do have a purpose...as a matter of fact there was another dream that I had where God basically told me so.
This was about a year after the Emilie dream (which was about 3.5 years ago.)
I was standing in a field/pasture under a tree speaking with...
Nightrain and Red Night,
I see what you are both saying regarding placing importance on who we were in the past in regards to who we currently are. I agree with both of you. If looking at our souls past accomplishments motivates us or gives us self confidence in any way - it is a good and...
"Are you interested in mathematics in this life?"
I have always had an innate ability to do math. When I was in 3rd grade they had to send me to the fifth grade classes for math and I was the most advanced in those classes too. But only in basic math. While I am good at algebra and that sort...
Ok, I will take a chance and tell my story.
This first part has very little to do with my past life, but it is important. When I was 11 years old I happened to look up into the sky and see three gold flying discs. This has very little to do with anything other than the fact that years later I...
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone else in this group has ever had a dream where it was revealed to them that they were someone else in the past who is a somewhat known historical figure?
In my case it is a very minor historical figure whom I had never heard of before my dream and I doubt anyone...