• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by edeninc

  1. E

    What Lessons Have You Learned From Your Last Life?

    Briar Rose, my Viet Nam era life was short. I dies at age 27 of breast cancer, alone in a hospital bed. It was 1974. All my immediate family was already dead, my brother killed in action. In this life I had been molested by my father starting at age 12, and my mother did nothing to stop it...
  2. E

    What Lessons Have You Learned From Your Last Life?

    I've been meditating to Past Life Regression videos on YouTube and have been ASTOUNDED at what I have learned about myself. I was a cave dweller during the last ice age, I was a viking wife watching my husband leave on a large ship and never return home (we got in a fight and I told him we...
Back
Top