I'm only aware of the Landsknecht: "Colourful mercenary soldiers with a formidable reputation who became an important military force through late 15th- and 16th-century Europe."
There are things you describe that are very familiar and are similar to what others describe in relation to having past life memories. Mainly your reaction to the subject as well as the interest in learning more about what happened. I can relate a lot to saying you view your current life through...
Please don't go to a psychic. Find a certified hypnotherapist who can help you through this troubled time and who can explore past life issues with you. People gain a lot of healing through past life discovery. The best of luck to you.
WWI and the Iron Cross
It's been a while since I've posted, but I had a memory the other day as I was falling asleep for a nap. It was in WWI and I was in a large trench with two other men. The sky was overcast, perhaps rainy because the trench was so muddy and there were puddles of water. We...
Why don't you try volunteering at the local VA hospital Totoro? There are plenty of vets there from all generations and it can be really special to talk with people from an older generation. I'm also sure they would immensely appreciate it.
One time I ran into a man in a wheelchair who had...
This sounds a lot like a past life memory. Some of the things that stand out to me is that you were a different person in the dream with another family. This is common for a past life memory. You also have a lot of details and the dream was very emotional. This doesn't mean you necessarily died...
It definitely sounds like a past life memory! Before going to sleep or when just waking up is one of the times when past life memories can come through. If you wish to explore more there are a lot of interesting past life regression books that give you good skills on how to meditate and...
This is an interesting topic. Having been male and female I find there's some differences in identity. But part of me wonders how much of this is due to social constructs of gender and how much of it came from biology. I also wonder how PL genders relate to transgender people now. A lot of...