• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Faygel

  1. F

    My two year old's strange memories

    thanks Vicky. No, she is now 28, with two children of her own! But the tape survived and I was listening to it (nostalgia) and was quite taken aback to hear it. I think at the time I hadn't taken any notice, but now I am more aware of these things.:rolleyes:
  2. F

    My two year old's strange memories

    thanks for the reply Ailish. No she has no apparent fear of water, but I read something somewhere about children about to be born jumping into a river and wondered if it was a pre birth memory? :eek:
  3. F

    My two year old's strange memories

    :confused: Hi, I am new to the forum and this is my first post. Just wanted to share something strange and wondered if I was the only one to have heard anything like this. When my daughter was two, we moved house and I was trying to take her back in memory, and kept asking, 'where were you...
Back
Top