• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by For The Survivors

  1. For The Survivors

    What we "see" inside ourselves and what we project out - What others see

    Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it. And you're right of course, I guess it's just the good old human nature to feel the need to label everything, I somehow can't get over that a lot of the time. It's confusing to belong to something, but then again you don't. Also, I wasn't...
  2. For The Survivors

    What we "see" inside ourselves and what we project out - What others see

    First, let me apologise in advance for being so inactive and then hijacking this thread now. I don't know if it's okay to do this, but as I was reading this post it struck a chord in me because I never saw anybody else mention this phenomenon before, and it's something I recognise, be it in...
Back
Top