I myself have watched similar documentaries not long ago! I find it all to be very interesting!
When it comes to the Revolution, I am a little uncertain about the specifics. I remembered being tied up, by my hands and feet, in an automobile, with two men standing outside the garages smoking...
Thanks for the welcome!
My memories of this particular life came to me in a dream one night, where I saw the first few years of my life. It was unbelievable, and the years in the dream actually felt like years; it was as if I was literally living it out again.
I believe I was born on...
Hello!
I am new to the forum, and have trolled through various websites about past lives for a while, but have never really taken part in any discussions.
Anyway, I would like to share my memories of a life I had in Russia back in the late 19th - early 20th century.
I was called...