• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Isaías García

  1. I

    What I experienced through astral projection

    Also I was poor. I belive I aleady mentioned that..
  2. I

    What I experienced through astral projection

    Well I was a rebel against the romans, and wore a dirty robe, but i found a way for a new style of my robe, so I made it into a shirt. Basically cutting it up. We cleaned our clothes and let it dry, but did not really help all the time. I had a beautiful mom, and sister, my sister was older...
  3. I

    What I experienced through astral projection

    I have been trying to find the birthdate for me, but its hard. Like if Jesus died in 30 ad, and I was 13 years old, and saw Jesus getting whipped then I would be born in 17 ad, but it shows no records in Wikipedia, or online stuff. I need help researching for it. Oh and I am 13.
  4. I

    What I experienced through astral projection

    Hey um... Me and my brother only care for the subject, my Dad somewhat rejects it for being silly, or dumb, or not real. Other redneck like family types for say my white-side family is just either drug, or Christian addicted. I am half Mexican American. :thumbsup:
  5. I

    What I experienced through astral projection

    So where do I start. Well my brother showed me a astral projection guided meditation video, and I watched it. I got 10 minutes into it, and then my spirit left my body, and I was hovering over my body, and after that I went higher and higher into the air, and clouds until I could see half of...
Back
Top