• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Jaimie

  1. Jaimie

    Is it possible to only recognize one pl person?

    Hi, my guess is that your other relationships with your friends being your soulmates too are relationships that are in harmony. This other one -- this guy -- is not, more like half a friend, half an enemy, lust can be born out of that, if you ask me. I had the same feeling when I dip down in a...
  2. Jaimie

    Anxiety near death date from past life?

    It's not silly at all. Do it. All the best Jaimie
  3. Jaimie

    Anxiety near death date from past life?

    Hi, could it also be something beside yourself causing this ? I am thinking of that many people, over 1,500 people ( so many souls ), having a trauma, dying this way around the same time ? Having this in common ? Could one then be experience a form of a connected-spirit- group-death-anxiety ...
  4. Jaimie

    Anxiety near death date from past life?

    Hi, I don't think you're crazy, just your way of dealing with it. What I have had is from very young when grown ups would talk about me growing old myself one day when I would look at them and say "I don't grow old. I'm gonna die before that". When they gave me dolls and talked that I was...
  5. Jaimie

    Down the Memory Lane

    I loved reading this, thank you for sharing :) /Jaimie
  6. Jaimie

    Titanic past lives

    perhaps a silly question but do you mean the captain or your past life self ? I'm leaning towards you meant your past life self and then it is him/you working through it, I think. Never feel like you bother with sharing this with us, I think it is interesting :) /Jaimie
  7. Jaimie

    Need help about the year of a possible previous life

    Hi Skyblue ! There are those who believe that the soul can split into living multiple simultaneous lives, this is a job for the more advanced souls, which then mean the other you is the one you are getting memories from. So in that case congrats :) I did a quick google search and found this...
  8. Jaimie

    Memories that play like a scene

    ...And I feel really uncomfertable at times with deep regrets of what I have been up to exactly...right now I have those kind of emotions that I wish someone else had been my past self and not me...crazy, I know
  9. Jaimie

    Missing someone from another place and time

    Hi Rennan, a warm welcome to you, I think I had a past life in the early 1920s too, I feel for you :)
  10. Jaimie

    Dreams and attraction to one geographical area

    It is perhaps strange to me that despite me having visited 2 cities where I lived in a past life it still never felt like home to me, I suppose home is where the heart is and I don't know, I had the feeling I never quite belonged. I feel at home when I am at the beach, where ever I am. If it was...
  11. Jaimie

    Maps

    New Orleans...not been there. In pl experience I claim to have memories from there.
  12. Jaimie

    Titanic Past Life

    He will be ashamed in the after life if not in this one for not knowing better than to make that remark... /Jaimie
  13. Jaimie

    Titanic Past Life

    Then hats off to you, I love music and from my understanding the musicians kept playing in the midst of the chaos to help provide keeping things calm, as much as possible. I once heard a melody that they were suppose to have played on the Titanic as it was going down and my eyes were filled with...
  14. Jaimie

    Titanic Past Life

    Hi, don't be nervous, but I can understand the feeling of vulnerability. This is the place to be, you're safe here :) yes as you already know much is documented about Titanic. If it is possible for you through meditation for example to circle in your looks, perhaps even a name or just where you...
Back
Top