• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by kaytastrophy

  1. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    Yes, I definitely agree. I haven't looked up the names prior to when it was posted on here. I don't have any recollection of doing so in my past, either, but I'm definitely going to stray away from the internet as a source of information, although my curiosity has peaked. Like said, I want a...
  2. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    I literally have goosebumps and chills right now, like, I'm shaking a bit.
  3. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    Okay good, so I'm not going crazy. :) hah. I tried that one too, saw similar things. This is neat!
  4. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    Oh, wow.... I just looked at this after my last post. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.. could it be? Or perhaps, coincidental?
  5. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    Thank you all. I'm hoping to sit down with a past life regression therapist eventually, given the time and money. Does anyone recommend any specific self hypnosis youtube links perhaps? I tried one, but I'm not completely sure if it's just my mind making things up. I saw the name, David...
  6. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    Thank you very much, I'll have to look into those. :)
  7. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    Thank you. :) I can watch clips of other eruptions and have no emotional feeling at all, so yes, Mt. St. Helens eruption of 1980 is the only one a feel emotional about. I will literally have to fight tearing up even reading about it. It's a really odd feeling.
  8. K

    Could these be clues to a past life?

    I'm fairly new to the idea of reincarnation, but I am an open minded individual. I'm almost 21 years of age now, but ever since I can remember, maybe since I was 3-4 years old, I have had an extreme fascination with volcanology. When my mother would take my sisters and I to the local book...
Back
Top