• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Lissie

  1. L

    memories of your "first love"

    Lissie's post Karoliina, I wish I knew. I know there were windmills and that this society had managed to manipulate wind power for use in their homes, and that there was a large network of caverns near the family's farm, where we carried out a lot of the affair, but other than that, no clue. I...
  2. L

    memories of your "first love"

    I have memories of being about 17, staying in a house that belonged to a family that had some sort of rivalry with mine due to some sort of business deal. I was an orphan whom no one really wanted, and they handed me over as sort of a bargaining chip until they could actually uphold their end of...
  3. L

    Odd life times

    I've suspected for several years that I was alive in Brazil during the 1960's-1970's. It began when I developed an obsession with the Brazilian band Os Mutantes when I was 19- I couldn't place it, but I was certain that I'd heard their music before. If I concentrated enough I could get certain...
Back
Top