• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Me262

  1. Me262

    My memories

    Still haven't gone to the regressionist in town. Maybe soon...
  2. Me262

    My memories

    I recently returned from an extended road trip across the US...12,500 miles in 2.5 months. I am going to look for some professional to help me recall these memories. I'll look elsewhere here for tips, but any suggestions?
  3. Me262

    My memories

    Been a while...I'm on vacation in Bremerton, WA and was curious again about the fighter jet memory. I found a picture of the jet that I had the experience with at the Smithsonian. They have changed the access to it. You can't get close to the cockpit anymore. Read the description of the...
  4. Me262

    My memories

    Neat stuff...thanks for sharing.
  5. Me262

    Just A Rambling Thought

    Interesting read and comments! I believe we have no rhyme or reason in our PL experiences. I think we just go through our lives regardless of any PL and follow the throw-of-the-dice in what happens. Maybe this life will be a normal one. Maybe the next will be with a significant influence...
  6. Me262

    My memories

    The reason I mentioned Dark Energy was to open the possibilities for almost anything to occur in our lives. I mean, if our normal matter in the Universe only occupies 5% of the total mass of the Universe, and we see this small amount as the only thing in the Universe...well, anything is possible!
  7. Me262

    My memories

    Thanks for the welcome. I have retired from all paid work. While in my military position, I was about three people away from the Sec of the USAF. I saw some incredible technology. One thing I tell friends and others curious about my career is this: the US Government is at least a decade ahead of...
  8. Me262

    My memories

    It has only been a few days for me here, but I am enjoying the discussions! I hope talking about universal concepts isn't considered negative forum behavior. If so, someone tell me. Otherwise, I'd like to continue commenting on things. The original post I made is causing me to remember that...
  9. Me262

    My memories

    Great subject you started here. As to the tree limb, it did indeed fall, but cannot be seen unless a pair of eyes are on it. Could be real eyes or fake (camera) and animals don't really count because they can't talk. Everything happens mathematically but isn't displayed unless something is...
  10. Me262

    My memories

    I have actually gone past that ideal since I joined this forum. If I was a Me-262 pilot, and could produce some evidence to prove it, some idiot today could kill me thinking I am a Nazi! I think there are many more lives to come for all of us, so maybe we should just accept this and live this...
  11. Me262

    My memories

    I agree with your motivation in understanding the Universe. I have come to several conclusions about the Universe that I believe true. I think there are infinite universes. String theory points to eleven dimensions in our spacetime and infinite branes outside our Universe. This combined with...
  12. Me262

    My memories

    My strongest feeling is there is no rhyme or reason for our lives. We just move as a singularity through these lives, with no real purpose. Saint, sinner, lover, hater, they all don't really matter. I said I wasn't going to discuss this being a mathematical universe, but I want to say one thing...
  13. Me262

    My memories

    Thanks for the welcome. I am a lifelong engineer. I started as a mechanic, then was educated into electronics. I aced my electronic courses and finished my undergraduate degree in one year, not four. I have seen many things since then. I have talked to people I respect who have knowledge of...
  14. Me262

    My memories

    Thanks for the welcome. I was born in 52. I remembered very little of my early childhood memories, only one or two before the age of 4. After I reached 5 and just before 6 I remember more. In the 1st, second and third grade, I read every book in the school library and could recall every page. I...
  15. Me262

    My memories

    I haven't done a whole lot of research on this subject but here goes... My background is Southern Baptist as a child and I am a retired engineer. I am fairly well grounded and follow science in making decisions about occurrences. I have always had a fascination for German WWII technology. I...
Back
Top