• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by pixarfan

  1. P

    A search for previous personality

    You should be able to just copy and paste the link here. Also, there's lots of farms in California, some with exotic animals.
  2. P

    Things you notice in other people's children

    A few times, I've babysat for a friend's kids (4 and 6), right around the age when children's past life memories tend to come up. Of course I've never pushed it, nor brought it up to their mom, but it's been interesting to overhear what could be past life memories that most people wouldn't give...
  3. P

    Posting for my daughter!

    When I was a kid, I was obsessed with anything from the 1950s-1970s (music, TV, movies, clothes, historical events). It became sort of a running joke in my family that I knew more about it than they did. $P$ When I first came across Carol's book in middle school (the 1990s), I thought...
  4. P

    Foods and Eating Habits WRT Past Lives

    Those particular foods are triggering to a lot of people (the most common irritant foods are dairy, wheat/gluten, sugar, soy, peanuts, and corn). They cause inflammatory reactions in most people, some more than others. Cutting those out of my diet has made me feel MUCH better (paleo). In this...
  5. P

    TV Show About Children's Memories

    I remember that. I hope things are better for him too. I know that Cade's mom (and if you're reading this, you're VERY brave!) didn't want to contact the man's family due to how awkward and painful it may be, which is perfectly understandable. Although, it seems a lot of kids were able to find...
  6. P

    The First Clue From My Son Regarding A Possible Past Life.

    Since he mentioned his "other mommy," it sounds more like a PL memory than a premonition. I wouldn't worry about it.
  7. P

    Has my Sister returned from the 9/11 tragedy?

    Also, here is another thread where a woman describes her little boy having memories of being a firefighter on 9/11, where he describes his family, his coworkers, his home, and detailed descriptions of firefighting skills that he "just knew" that were verified by other firefighters. I haven't...
  8. P

    Has my Sister returned from the 9/11 tragedy?

    This must be quite a difficult situation, and I feel for you tremendously. I didn't use to believe in reincarnation, but the more I read about it, the more it sort of blew my mind. Much of it was hard to swallow at first, but then I read cases like James Leininger's (as a two-year-old, he had...
  9. P

    So thankful...NY 911

    I'd trust your son more than I'd trust the psychic.
  10. P

    Child Prodigies - Videos and Links

    I was reading "The Art of Learning" by child chess prodigy Josh Waitzkin (subject of the movie "Searching for Bobby Fischer.") This particular passage immediately sent off "past life as a chess player!" bells. Six-year-old Josh is immediately attracted to the older men playing chess in NYC's...
  11. P

    Zorses and zonkeys!

    Could they have been okapis?
  12. P

    I finally listened!

    It's also possible that you were indeed his mother in a previous life. After all, cars have been around for over a hundred years now. Besides the car being blue, maybe you could show him pictures of cars from different eras and ask him to point out a car that looked like that?
  13. P

    my little brother's past life?

    You could even try talking to your brother alone so he'll at least have someone who understands what he's going through- i.e., "I know you came back, and I'm here for you," and let him know how much you love him.
  14. P

    Holiday Memories

    It also just occurred to me tonight while watching "A Muppet Christmas Carol" how similar Scrooge's story is to people who have had near-death experiences... the "life review" of things done in the past good or bad (also between lives), judging oneself; "seeing the future" if one doesn't change...
Back
Top