• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by RedSunshine

  1. RedSunshine

    Was I Count Pietro Gamba?

    Interesting. Looking forward to it!
  2. RedSunshine

    Pre-birth memory

    Such a wonderful story of yours Rocky. Welcome
  3. RedSunshine

    A French Journalist Who Believes He Was A Nazi . . . .

    When I Was Someone Else: The Incredible True Story of Past Life Connection Kindle Edition by Stéphane Allix. Explores synchronicities, reincarnation, and communication across the veil between life and death. This is a really interesting story.
  4. RedSunshine

    Japanese School Uniforms

    Yes, they didn't put any translated signs in rural areas. They only did in urban areas because most tourist people are there.
  5. RedSunshine

    My mother's past life - homeless woman in the 1960s, USA

    I gain more knowledge from this one. Thanks, GuySittingintheStands.
  6. RedSunshine

    Waffen SS

    You are not alone. We are souls living in a body. Past lives are always part of us!
  7. RedSunshine

    "Surviving Death" (netflix program) - Reincarnation

    Netflix’s Surviving Death really caught my attention and captured my imagination. It's a MIND BLoWIN' :eek:
  8. RedSunshine

    My past life in Detroit

    Everything you said running through my head.
  9. RedSunshine

    Robin Graham - Verified memories of my life 1952-1970

    It is indeed interesting, give me a minute to read them all.
  10. RedSunshine

    Facebook, Twitter & YouTube

    I followed and subscribe to show my gratitude!
  11. RedSunshine

    Remembering and forgetting

    I think she has not remembered it anymore, if you get the chance you can video her saying important memories so she can recall if she can watch it in the future. oops, am I late for this? Hope it helps.
  12. RedSunshine

    Any cases of children who remember saying in past life that they will come back in the family ?

    Yes, this is interesting. I wonder when I die where do and to whom will I be reincarnated.
  13. RedSunshine

    Any cases of children who remember saying in past life that they will come back in the family ?

    RETURN ROM HEAVEN - Sounds interesting! I am giving myself a chance to read this. Thank you for sharing.
Back
Top