• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by ryan

  1. R

    lucid dream about past lives/incarnations

    I think my family has Scottish and German ancestry. My mom has a pretty deep connection with Celtic and Norse music and mythology, mostly at the level of being an avid fan of reconstructionist art like Wagner's Ring operas and the Marion Zimmer Bradley novels about Morgan la Fay. I used to be...
  2. R

    lucid dream about past lives/incarnations

    The young woman in the dream was about 5'6", maybe slightly shorter, she had straight brown hair pulled into a loose bun at the back and her bangs fell down around her face, an oval face, fair skin, pretty, and yes I would probably describe her as petite. For some reason her clothes struck me as...
  3. R

    lucid dream about past lives/incarnations

    Hi Lynnette, I think the young woman may have had a connection to the 12th century Cathars, several decades or more before the crusade started. I don't think she experienced any of the subsequent violence. This connection did not occur to me until yesterday, actually, when I reread my first...
  4. R

    lucid dream about past lives/incarnations

    Those were the only three that I remember vividly from the dream. I had the sense that most of the dozen or so people there were warriors of some kind or deeply affected by war, which is entirely consistent with my current life right now and what I think of as the destructive force inside of my...
  5. R

    lucid dream about past lives/incarnations

    Hi, I'm new to the forum. I don't know if this is the appropriate sub-forum to post this in, because it's not a memory per se but it's a very vivid encounter with several past lives or incarnations in a lucid dream I had recently. It's the most recent in a series of lucid dreams I had while I...
Back
Top