• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Sarahjeanne

  1. S

    Past Life Photo?

    Thanks TMarie33! I was hoping I might have some interesting dreams but nothing came to me last night at all. When I think about it though, I think I am afraid to remember a past life. I might have to try some of the past life regression audio guides and see if that can relax me enough to be...
  2. S

    Past Life Photo?

    Hi tanguerra! I've been looking through the other photos that Steiglitz took in Katwyk Holland around the same time but in most of the photos faces are too blurry. I can't say that much else struck me about the photo other than the feeling that I am looking at a photo of myself and my friend...
  3. S

    Past Life Photo?

    A good friend of mine if studying History of Photography came upon a photo (on the left, I am on the right) by Alfred Stieglitz called "Mending Nets" from 1892, Holland. When she sent it to me I thought it was a joke and she had photoshopped my face onto this old photo, but I googled it and it...
Back
Top