• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Strange

  1. S

    Other forum members with similar PL experiences

    Interesting thread! It will be interesting to see how stories unfold!
  2. S

    Kids

    Thanx for the reply. No, I no longer have flashbacks of the cobbled road. Sometimes I wish I did. I could maybe understand it more now as an adult! I think I might ask my son about it again at some point. I have asked him in the past if he can remember. He just found it funny at the fact he...
  3. S

    Kids

    I, myself as a child always had flashbacks and visions of an old town. Not sure of the date it was, but it was cobbled roads with horsw and carriages. I was always tormented by the sound of a horse and carriage going over cobbled roads. Sometimes the room would go all wobbly and in fast...
  4. S

    Kids

    My son when he was around 3 was distressed at times. Convinced he was from China. He was forever trying to go back 'home'. He even told us his name when he lived in China. I cant remember it now, but it sounded Chinese and it just rolled off of his tongue as though it was natural. He was ever...
Back
Top