K
Kenz1010
Guest
Hey folks,
Haven't posted here in a while and I'll make this short, but I wanted to make this thread as a sort of 'notice' so to speak. If anyone has ties (or thinks they may have ties) to the 82nd Airborne Division during WWII, feel more than free to let me know through PM or on this thread. I know my specifics, so if you know your PIR and or Company/ BN that's all the better. Looking for those I may have known, or with a similar past.
Take care.
Haven't posted here in a while and I'll make this short, but I wanted to make this thread as a sort of 'notice' so to speak. If anyone has ties (or thinks they may have ties) to the 82nd Airborne Division during WWII, feel more than free to let me know through PM or on this thread. I know my specifics, so if you know your PIR and or Company/ BN that's all the better. Looking for those I may have known, or with a similar past.
Take care.