• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

9/11- I think I have a 9/11 baby

vicky said:
When I ask him about the things he said, he tells me he remembers thinking those things but he thinks they were just dreams now.
Vicky,

This is how it seemed to me as I got older. Now that I'm in my 20's I'm not even sure whether or not I made up all of my childhood 'memories'. ::sigh:: I wish there was a way for us to hold on to them longer, just so that there could be more certainty. Oh well, you did a wonderful thing in encouraging your son and reminding him of his memories, that will assure him that they were more than dreams. :thumbsup:

vicky said:
I agree with Deborah. That is the first thing that I thought that he witnessed it just after his death. Or its possible that he, as an adult in that situation knew he was going to fall and probably die.
Kristajohns, I always say this and I say it based on my own experience with my son who is now 7. You know your child better than anyone. You are with him all the time, you know his vocabulary, the way he thinks etc. If he is doing/saying something different than he has ever done or said, there is a reason for it. No one can know for sure what that reason is, but you, as his mommy, will always have the most educated guess.

It is great that you have sought help and didn't waste any time as I did freaking out.

I second the advice to write it all down and also to read Children's Past Lives by Carol Bowman.

Please keep us updated. BTW, how does he react to fire trucks or firemen?

Vicky
Now I think this advice is very valuable. You know your child better then anyone else. We can only read text. We don't have nor can really hear the tone of voice.
In then end its probably only you that currently can figure out whether or not your child died in 9/11 its probably true. It sounds true from what you've told us.

Its been awhile since I have been here.

Thanks to those that posted pictures I will sit down with him and look over them later today and I will post anything he may have to say about them.

When seeing pictures of NYC he still says its his home.He talks about downtown and how he wants to go downtown all the time these days.

He also one day out of the blue started talking about Donald Trump he would have no idea about him.He said "Donald Trump hes my friend." and something about his moneys.

Also one day while driving he and his sister were talking she is two.He was talking about downtown I asked him what happend and the two year old Anna said we die.I said what happend when you died we went to heaven and something I couldnt understand but she did say angels.We have never talked about heaven or angels with them before.Ryan did agree yeah heaven.

I will let you all know what he has to say about the pictures.

Thank you for the update, Kristajohns! It was very nice to hear from you. :thumbsup:

It sounds like little Ryan is still trying to find ways to deal with his memories. It was interesting with the Donald Trump comment. And I loved the sibling talk in the car, especially remembering how he called her Ming before and seemed to recognise her when she was born. :)

I hope you'll come back to let us know how everything is again soon. I also hope you've gotten your hands on Carol's books by now.

All the best,

Karoliina

ETA: I couldn't help but googling a little, and it seems that of the 9/11 victims Ming-Hao-Liu and Nick Rowe played rugby. I'm not sure if it was the same team, though.

I just looked up Nick Rowe and it makes me sick to my stomach to look at his picture Ryan kinda looks like him he has the same silly part in his hair and it has always laid just like Nicks if we dont keep it cut.

This is also another thing it looks like Nick knew how to have a good time.Ryan in the past month or so has been talking about people being drunk.If someone is acting less than normal he will look at them and go yep he/she is drunk.My husband and I laugh it off we have no clue how he knows drunk or the way drunks would act.He asks also when we are going to party.

I also wonder if this Nick had someone close to him named Thomas.Ryan started talking about Thomas one day.We dont know anyone named Thomas and he doesnt watch Thomas the train.

Also Anna has always has a Asian slant to her eyes.We are Italian so there is no Asian in our blood line.When she was born we often talked about her having Downs Syndrome.She is normal and healthy.She was also born with knots on her head one on the very back and one on the side.Dr's have no clue why they are there I assume its something from her PL.

I will post a picture of Ryan and Anna soon.

It's good to keep all the options open. :)

I was thinking that Ryan said downtown was his home, but Nick Rowe lived in New Jersey. Deborah pointed out earlier a gentleman called Nicholas Massa, who actually lived in Manhattan. He was also older, and vice president to a company (AON), so there are better chances of him having been in contact with Donald Trump than young Nick Rowe. He would also be closer to Ming-Hao-Liu in age.

(Of course the Trump comment could also be fantasy, even if Ryan would be familiar with the name from his past life.)

But there's something else I noticed (and this, too, is to be taken with a grain of salt) - at the company UmeVoice, where Nick Rowe worked at, there was also an employee called Wing Wai Ching, who was Nick's age and also died in the crash. Wing is pretty close to Ming.

Just be patient in waiting for more information from your children, but if you find a good moment, you could of course test them a little by saying these names (people, companied, hometowns) out loud and see if they react in any way.

Keep us posted!

Karoliina

ETA: There was another senior vice president at AON called Thomas Warren Hohlweck Jr., who also died in the crash.

The letter-names "A/R/N" are the names of three NYC subway lines that intersect at various places in and near the WTC area. He was probably talking about getting home!

Stars3 said:
Hi Krista,
Deb emailed me to find out my thoughts on your child's reaction to 9/11 clips on T.V. I will give some answers to your questions and what may be clues to Ryan's manner of speech.

You wrote he said; "Hey thats downtown!" "Thats my home!"

Yes, The World Trade Center is in lower Manhattan or "downtown". You can't get much more downtown without treading water (NYC Harbor)

You wrote: "I got to call!" I then asked who are you going to call? "I call home.I got to call!" When people are in a situation of great stress and believe they may even die, their thoughts often turn to loved ones (believe me I know from experience). Take two buildings large enough to have thier own Zip Codes and you can imagine the number of telephones they had (plus add cell-phones). This allowed many to call home that day for one last, I Love You, or a good-bye left on an answering machine. Many, many victims trapped from escape did just that.

You wrote; "Oh no Im going to fall!" "Oh no fall." This is before the towers went down.Remember he has never watched anything about it. I think you can figure out the answer to this one for yourself. (He used the first-person, "I'm going to fall" not it's going to fall)

You wrote; "I stuck can't see" "can't see". Many people on or above where the planes hit were "stuck" on the floors above that point. Because of the smoke on some floors the visibility was poor or zero. The "help me" portion of your story also would fit in here.

You wrote; "I drive car" "Im on the a" then "a-r-n " Not much information to go on here but I came up with one possibility. "I drive" could be that he (or she at the time) could have been a driver for one of the companies at the WTC (such as Cantor Fitzgerald ) That would fit in with the second part, a bunch of letters such as a driver in Manhattan on the phone/radio saying "I'm on the B-Q-E". (Bronx Queens Expressway) or F-D-R (FDR Drive). Could even be a company code (A-R-N) AM. Run North (morning detail heading North).

These are just some possibilities. The whole story could go something like this. A driver for one of the WCT companies reports to work on 9/11 to pick-up or drop-off someone, the plane hit and thier caught up in the tragedy of that day.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Best, Jeff Keene (Asst. F.D. ret.)

Did this original poster ever return with pictures and/or more information? Is it somewhere else on this forum? If not, does anybody (else) suspect this was a prank?

I don't think it was a prank. Look at the date. It was posted 7 years ago. They are probably not in the forum anymore.

Does anyone have any updates about this? The case was amazing but 15 years later the questions are still in the air :(

Back