I think that in one of my past lives I was a muslim man. In this life I am a white European woman.
Once when I was alone at a holiday home I fell asleep. The dream I saw was one of those non-ordinary dreams where what is happening seems to be real. In a dream I was a muslim man, with a white turban on my head. Me and somebody who was a companion or friend of mine (a man) were climbing to a roof of a mud-brick shed, that was quite small and had a form of a cubicle. The roof was partly made from logs, partly filled with mud(?) and there was some loose hay on the roof as well.
We were spying on something or somebody from this roof, that was partly hidden with trees and bushes. I do not know what we were spying exactly, but it was some kind of military spying.
I have feeling I was some sort of medium-rank noble, somebody who had some land, wealth, and influence, but was not a first-class top-dog.
When I woke up, the first sentence that came from inside me was: "I was a muslim man who had many wives."
It was like a telegram that my subconsciousness had sent to myself. I think it might be a bit of true information, because it was nothing that I expected.
In fact, i was shocked. First of all, I do not want to be a man, not in this life or in any future lives. Secondly, I do not like the idea of having multiple partners at all. My idea of a normal relationship is one man / one woman.
I had feeling that this man (me) lived some time around the 11th century. But I am not sure where. I assume in Middle East but I am not quite sure.
Years ago I had another, re-occuring dream (the dream where I was a muslim man I saw once), where I saw a medieval muslim city on the shore of a sea. The sea must have been Mediterranean, where else could it be?
The city was always very clear in in this dream, touchable and three-dimensional. Sometimes I was able to walk at some streets of the city. In the middle of the city was always a high mosque. The sea was clear-blue, of aquamarine colour. The seashore had a form of a bay.
But I was no character in this re-occuring dream, just a bodyless spirit, observing eye. And for some reason I have feeling that the city was from 14th century, so perhaps I had a few muslim lives.
Melinda
Once when I was alone at a holiday home I fell asleep. The dream I saw was one of those non-ordinary dreams where what is happening seems to be real. In a dream I was a muslim man, with a white turban on my head. Me and somebody who was a companion or friend of mine (a man) were climbing to a roof of a mud-brick shed, that was quite small and had a form of a cubicle. The roof was partly made from logs, partly filled with mud(?) and there was some loose hay on the roof as well.
We were spying on something or somebody from this roof, that was partly hidden with trees and bushes. I do not know what we were spying exactly, but it was some kind of military spying.
I have feeling I was some sort of medium-rank noble, somebody who had some land, wealth, and influence, but was not a first-class top-dog.
When I woke up, the first sentence that came from inside me was: "I was a muslim man who had many wives."
It was like a telegram that my subconsciousness had sent to myself. I think it might be a bit of true information, because it was nothing that I expected.
In fact, i was shocked. First of all, I do not want to be a man, not in this life or in any future lives. Secondly, I do not like the idea of having multiple partners at all. My idea of a normal relationship is one man / one woman.
I had feeling that this man (me) lived some time around the 11th century. But I am not sure where. I assume in Middle East but I am not quite sure.
Years ago I had another, re-occuring dream (the dream where I was a muslim man I saw once), where I saw a medieval muslim city on the shore of a sea. The sea must have been Mediterranean, where else could it be?
The city was always very clear in in this dream, touchable and three-dimensional. Sometimes I was able to walk at some streets of the city. In the middle of the city was always a high mosque. The sea was clear-blue, of aquamarine colour. The seashore had a form of a bay.
But I was no character in this re-occuring dream, just a bodyless spirit, observing eye. And for some reason I have feeling that the city was from 14th century, so perhaps I had a few muslim lives.
Melinda