• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

a vague vision

Rainmaker

New Member
Hey

This is my second attempt on past life regression that I would like to share, but it seems every time I try I only manage somehow to figure out the year but nothing else in full details.

In this vision i just want to know whether it was a past life or just imagination, as i did not get much information from the web trying to authenticate what I saw.

I remember seeing myself as a European person in 1777 from where? Not sure, yet coming back from a wealthy family and living the beginning of my life somewhere in Europe, I know this because I saw myself attending lots of night parties with all sorts of women and men wearing the known fashion of that era, you know extreme makeup and all wearing wigs.

Then I joined the Army at young age and went either to North or South America with a group of soldiers, the place where I went seemed like a small army station and not a town or a city, the general area as I understood was one of my Country’s colonies, generally I can vaguely describe the area as having a river and lots of trees, probably a forest, the trees were very tall.

I felt lots of struggles happening in that area between us and the native tribes living there, I saw one of the natives being carried on a stick or a wooden rod, having both his hands and legs tied on such rod and the rod was carried by two persons on each sides, not sure carried by who!.

I didn’t feel like getting much involved like the rest of the soldiers on treating the natives this way.
 
Thanks for sharing Rainmaker :thumbsup:


I think you're doing just fine after only two regressions, just keep persevering and write down every last detail.


Unfortunately, nobody can tell you if you are remembering a past life or not, but it sounds to me like there's a good chance you are glimpsing memories of another life. Can you remember anything about the uniforms you wore in the army? The American Revolutionary War coincides with the date that you remembered, maybe you were sent to fight in one of the former British colonies in North America? Only thing is, a lot of the native tribes sided with the British, although a few of them, like the Oneida and Tuscarora tribes took the side of the colonists.


Do you feel like any of this could be a possibility?
 
Hiya Rainmaker and thanks for sharing :)


I also think that you've made great progress despite only two regressions. As Chris suggested, do write down everything. I've often been surprised at how detailed my experiences actually were when I reflected upon them afterwards. You may find a session insignificant or unsuccessful, but they aren't neccessarily if you spend some time reflecting on them.


Do update us :thumbsup:
 
Hey Chris,


Actually nothing feels familiar at all, but what you mentioned might be true, and thanks for the useful link, unfortunately I cannot confirm anything other than wearing a tight white uniform trouser and the blue coat without details, a common general design outfit for all military uniforms I passed by in relation to this era, also I noticed from browsing, some coats are red and some are blue but seems this does not make any difference I guess.


I did not recognize any faces but the native who were probably native Indian for having the common skin colour, was naked except from the waist, and covered with something brown, could be a piece of cloth or a primitive skin wear, which is uncommon for Indian sophisticated clothing after I browsed this part, this might suggest some place else, I also did not feel like I was British for sure, I did not feel like I was an English Speaker, yet European.
 
Hello Sunniva


I was actually surprised myself when I posted this thread, I actually didn’t see much and didn’t even complete the session, yet by writing gives the true value of visions, not only that, but feelings as well.


At some point, probably the clearer point of this past life in particular is looking up in the sky from the middle of the forest and seeing these extremely high trees that I had to raise my head in full, this part was very clear.


Too bad much of the important details are not know.
 
Back
Top