• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Anyone, who considers himself as Gaius Julius Caesar?

Many of us have had lives where we killed and were killed. Until we break free from this cycle of the lower dimensions. I’ve already posted some of the memories. But I also remember being in a mystical land in one of my adventures in battle and just having this powerful way of tapping into the moment and winning fights

I’ve done that in this life too. I will get so focused that I’ve been able to run through crowds of people in big cities and weave through with such grace and power and I’m a great long distance runner

My question to all of u is what should u do if you find yourself trapped in a mental health facility where the staff and patients are in a conspiracy against u bcuz someone is paying them to poison my food? They are damaging my brain. I know bcuz my self awareness is being diminished. My short term and long term memories don’t work as well. I’m not feeling the spark and life in me that I’ve always felt my entire life. I can’t feel emotions as much. The cops are all bribed and dirty around here. I’m in walla walla Washington by the way. The state. I used to feel so connected spiritually and now I feel so disconnected from that and my guides. That’s wat I call loved ones from another dimension that have always been around

My question to all of u is what should u do if you find yourself trapped in a mental health facility where the staff and patients are in a conspiracy against u bcuz someone is paying them to poison my food? They are damaging my brain. I know bcuz my self awareness is being diminished. My short term and long term memories don’t work as well. I’m not feeling the spark and life in me that I’ve always felt my entire life. I can’t feel emotions as much. The cops are all bribed and dirty around here. I’m in walla walla Washington by the way. The state. I used to feel so connected spiritually and now I feel so disconnected from that and my guides. That’s wat I call loved ones from another dimension that have always been around
I've heard a similar picture from other people receiving healthcare, even for physical ailments. I dont think it's necessarily a conspiracy. It's more that our mainstream science doesn't understand or even recognise our spiritual needs. In terms of being cared for within some facility, it sometimes seems to me the organisers just want everything to run smoothly, and that can sometimes mean the best interests of patients may not always be met.

Having said that, myself I had a recent stay in hospital for a physical complaint and am very grateful for the help I received. At a certain point however, my thoughts were focussed only on my eventual discharge from the hospital. Even though I needed help, what I wanted most was to be back outside.

Last edited:
Hi Julian. It sounds to me like you've experienced forced hospitalisation. I dunno about Washington but from where I'm from being hospitalised involuntarily mean that they can medicate you with anything they deem fit forcibly and physically.

Under those circumstances why would anyone conspire to drug your food when they can blatantly and forcibly drug you with no regard? There's no motive.

When it comes to the Mental Health act I personally am more concerned with the suspension of Constitutional rights in the name of 'care'. As far as I'm concerned psychiatrist's who hold people against their will who have committed no crime and forcibly drug them should be executed as traitors to their nation.

A friend of mine I hadn't seen since the start of lockdown who I had a drink with last week was forcibly hospitalised and he's not the same man. Drooling and incoherant. Barbaric...

I agree Speedwell. Its about keeping the files in order with mental health workers. They don't even see the person, only what diagnosis one has been given. Pathetic way of living really.

hi! I did a meditation regression recently and saw a lot of things. I started doing research and identified myself as Aufidia. My daughter was Livia and married Augustus (Caesar’s successor) after my death. I remember being beheaded vividly but I can’t find this corroborated anywhere.
The biggest part of my regression was on the Ides of March. I was standing next to a fountain when a LOT of people came running out of a white building with some steps. Bloody footprints followed them. I feel a deep sense of longing for my daughter.
I remember putting flowers in her hair for her first wedding. The curls were perfect ringlets and they looked heat styled. I thought this was me putting in this detail, but I later found out that the first curling irons were developed close to then!

Hm. I was not sure if should I add this question to that category, but my post includes also memories, so I made up a decision to write there :)
Is there anyone, who recognizes Roman consul, Pompeyus, Cicero or another person living that time in the Empire as his PL?

Why am I asking about Caesar? Because I have to tell him 'sorry'... better later than never, right? Although I haven't changed my opinion!
I'm almost sure, that I was his friend, ward and one of his murderers, Marcus Junius Brutus. Have got some memories from this time, therein battle of Pharsalus, coming back home, talking to Ceasar, Ides of March and the suicide.
Certainly, another people are welcome also :) I always willingly talk to another ones, so if you just wanted - write me!

I have had past life memories and the ones of Julius Caesar are of being a great person who wanted to help his people but I started getting angry at certain things and corrupt and I remember being on the throne in the coliseum having peasants thrown in and having everyone watching them get eaten by lions. I remember in my home getting angry and throwing dishes and silverware. In this current life of mine I’ve done violent things and I believe in karma. But I have always wanted the strongest of love for humanity. We are all family us humans and if we don’t learn to get along with each other we will end up killing the planet and everyone in it.

Julian,

Well I can't say I have been anyone famous in any of my past lives that I can recall. However I do remember being a roman solider during that period of history. Some of the things I did I did not like doing but I did it for the empire. I later earned my freedom after being a gladiator where I became a free citizen of Rome. I lived to be in my late 50's in that lifetime. I was also a Spartan warrior before that life. It was not until much later on in a future lifetime did I become a Greek philosophers and teacher of the oracle where I entered my mature soul stage of development. I spent most of the middle ages in my mature soul stage of development. So the lifetimes lived during the period of the Greek Spartan and Roman empire was during my young soul stage.

In the Young soul stage of development one is learning to be the independent actors in the world, exercising their free will. Hence, there is a major emphasis on heroic self-assertion and progress, freeing oneself from limiting structures, finding one’s own strengths and talents, discovering “what I’m made of”. The main lesson for souls in the third stage of their evolvement is to do with exploring and expressing individuality, discovering the power of independence in thought, will and action. There is a strong desire to make a personal impact on the outer world, so the focus is very much outwards and with a lot of energy within the material world.

Where as in the the mature soul stage one goes more inward developing an ever-deepening sense of both self and others. Life is no longer simply a matter of what happens out there in the material world, but also what is going on “within”, where we are coming from, what does it all mean.

Through understanding more and more of their own psychology, mature souls also learn about what makes others tick. They come to recognize that all others are their equals, at least on the inside. In fact, their own perspective is nothing but one among many equally valid perspectives.
This is what made the renaissance period of most of Europe such a important one as many souls that where in this stage of development at that time questioned the social norms of the day. Especially the church which back then was considered the center of government and law. So Julian, you are correct my friend in that as you said (( you always wanted the strongest of love for humanity. We are all family us humans and if we don’t learn to get along with each other we will end up killing the planet and everyone in it.)) This is understanding the bigger picture to life on our little blue world in the cosmos.

Love and peace to you my friend.

P.

It would have been unimaginable if I consider myself or had something to do with Julius Caesar in my past life. It would be great if sometime in life, we get to have those feelings or partial memories of what we have been in the past life. I'm still waiting for mine, but I guess I'll have to leave it for now. :D

Back