• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Baltimore

Rey

Member
I have this very strong connection with Baltimore. I can't help but think of this place as my home. I can say for sure, I am definitely homesick.

07-baltimore-md.jpg


img_Moving%20to%20Baltimore.jpg


BALTIMORE.jpg


mall01.jpg


Silo_Point_Baltimore_MD_Dec_11.JPG


baltimore-marylang-2-592nm070110.jpg
 
Have you tried past life regression? Do you know when you lived here and what happened? I want to read your story. If you feel like this is your home, you probably did live there before. Definitely look more into it.
 
I can't remember if we're allowed to discuss this or not, but some people believe in split-incarnations. Is it possible that part of your soul is in another body currently residing in Baltimore? Who knows... Or maybe you're meant to go there, to live your future? Just my two cents! :)
 
Very NICE pictures, it is possible that you lived a recent Past Life there and yearn to return.


I myself, as a young child, had calming dreams of being in a larger, heavier body that I KNEW was not my small body, back then.


I remember snippets of a small village in England, circa late 1930's and have a strong love of anything English, including the common foods of that era and songs of that era, my favorite singer is (Dame now) Vera Lynn, who I think is still alive, and on occasion I will listen to her songs such as, "There'll Always Be An England" and "The White Cliffs of Dover" to name a few.


When I left that lifetime, drowning in an aircraft that crashed in the channel within sight of the White Cliffs, I found the experience to be very peaceful, I stepped out of the cockpit with the jammed canopy into the waters around the plane and stepped right away into "Spirit" :)
 
I would love to return. Not only would I love to, but I want to. I need to go back.

argonne1918 said:
Do you ever have premonition or precognitive dreams that come true? Maybe you will be going there in the future.
No, my dreams are weird and they make no sense lol. I definitely will be going there in the future, though.
 
Back
Top